PDA

View Full Version : I have returned.....

Tomak Ohara
Sep 29th, 2002, 07:39:56 PM
Tomak entered the room. It all seemed so familiar, and he smiled as he looked around noticing that nothing had changed. He looked out into the darkness, "I have returned great jedi. I know what I did was wrong, and I have come to clear my heart, just as Dios did. I want to become a knight, and my friend Ki Adi has made me realize this is my home. Please I beg of you give me another chance. I have redeemed my soul, and gained my humanity. Please another chance is all I ask." Tomak fell to a knee as though he were bowing, he was ready to return, but it was up to the Jedi not him.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 29th, 2002, 07:59:14 PM
"And you expect it to be that easy, Tomak? Do you? Why should we accept you back? Why should I even be wasting my breath on you this very moment?"

From the shadows a woman appeared.....a familiar woman, Xazor. Her face was etched with sadness and disappointment as she approached him. Stopping nearly a meter from him, she rested her right hand upon her saber and eyed him intensly, waiting for his answer....

Tomak Ohara
Sep 29th, 2002, 08:06:57 PM
Tomak looked at Xazor, "Xazor I do not ask you to trust me I am asking you to foirgive me. What I did wwas wrong. I could not control what I did to Azhure, it was instinct. I could not control myself. Please I do not wish to harm anyone. I ask you help me to renew our friendship. Please Xazor, I need your help. I want to fulfill my dream and become a knight of the order. Please I beg of you. It will not be a waste. Remeber when you returned and they showed you grace, I am asking that you please do the same. You can trust me. I am not what I was before." Tomak began to cry. He waited to see what Xazor would say.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 29th, 2002, 08:18:02 PM
"But Tomak, I never left the Jedi.....I was a Sith and then became a Jedi.....I truly changed heart. Have you, though?"

She questioned sternly, closing her eyes a moment. Deeply she knew that he had changed and that he was dedicated. Sighing, the Knight stepped forward and opened her eyes, then with sudden speed, she lifted Tomak up with the Force and held him in mid air.

"I think you deserve this!"

Suddenly Xazor sat him down softly on the ground, and let him go. Then she raised one hand as if to slap him.......but instead, she wrapped her arm around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"Welcome back dear friend.....I have missed you so......."

Tomak Ohara
Sep 29th, 2002, 08:20:27 PM
Tomak returned the hug and cried on her shoulder, "I have missed you too. It feels great to be back. Thank you Xazor." Tomak smiled. He realized he was finally home. It was great to be back.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 29th, 2002, 08:22:59 PM
The Knight stroked his hair gently and held him in her embrace. She smiled and then pulled away to eye Tomak for a moment.

"I am sure that the rest of the Order will be happy to have you return! Truly the sun shines down upon you this day, my friend! We have much to talk about.......much....."

She grinned brightly.....life was beginning to look up.....

Tomak Ohara
Sep 29th, 2002, 08:29:27 PM
Tomak looked at Xazor, "Anytime you wanna talk old friend. Anytime." He smiled and looked at her. He removed his saber from his hilt and showed it to her, "I still have it. It means alot to me you know. I am glad that I can be here with you two again. May I ask of a favor." Tomak swallowed, "I love Kaytor. I want to try and bring her back. Her humanity is calling out to me. Will you help me Xazor?" Tomak looked at her waiting for a response.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 29th, 2002, 08:32:28 PM
Xazor looked away a moment and sighed. Kaytor, her former Padawan had betrayed her several times.....this was a most difficult question.

"Yes dear friend.....I will help you....."

She said softly, letting her eyes meet his once again.....showing her sincerity.....

Tomak Ohara
Sep 29th, 2002, 08:35:19 PM
Tomak smiled, "Thank you so much Xazor! You are a great friend. Now if I can only get Liam to continue my training. I think if we try we can get her back. Thank you so much Xazor. You are a great friend and an even better Jedi. Thank you." Tomak smiled and looked at Xazor. Things were getting better every moment.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:53:14 AM
You

:: A voice was heard piercing through the darkness of the shadows around them as a blonde haired man could now be seen leaning against the walll behind them.::

"Xazor...if it was for me to take the decision I would've denied...but it's not...I don't trust this...vampire..he is always up to no good, but beware Ohara if you betrave us again I will hunt you down. You are warned" He said then calmly walking out of the RC his stern and calm voice echoed in Tomak' mind, his warning was sincere and was gonna be executed if the vampire dares to betrave them again.

Tomak Ohara
Sep 30th, 2002, 10:48:02 AM
Tomak looked at Lance, " I am sorry for what I did Lance, please give me another chance." Tomak began to smile.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Oct 1st, 2002, 04:41:50 AM
"Forgive you, certainly not I don't trust you and untill I haven't I'll be watching you." Lance then went out of the RC without another word.

Tomak Ohara
Oct 1st, 2002, 02:36:18 PM
Tomak looked at Xazor, "I knew this would happen. I hope no one else treats me like this." Tomak stood up, "Well, I better go get a new room. Thank You again Xazor." Tomak smiled and flew down the hallway.