PDA

View Full Version : Caught in One's Own Snares: The Death of a Dawnstrider (open)

Chaos Alexander
Sep 29th, 2002, 03:47:30 PM
::Chaos sat on the top of a building. Cloud City was in utter chaos. They all wanted him. He did things like this often. A well planted bomb, the killing of a important person, mass killings, all had the same effect in all cities he was in. Every Law Enforcer would be on his tail. Every droid they could spare. None could stop the Sith Knight. He was a Cleric of Kashalla.

Madness in a Bottle

A Demon in Mortal Skin

Chaos found utter joy in this. Life was often dull now. TSE was gone. No one, not even him, knew were many of the members had gone to. He was alone. He was no Jedi, no Dark Jedi, nor wanted to be loyal to The Sith Order. He had no friends. He had a lover, but Danya was away at the moment. She was busy often. Thus Chaos was forced to play some more. Death was his only friend. It followed him liek a wicked cape. It covered all he saw. All he loved. Thus all who came after him will be washed over by it once more.::

"May Death come apone soft wings."

::Chaos smiled as he said this. It was a very old Garou saying. It meant may you die in peace. Chaos used it as irony. He personaly slaughtered everyone that stood in his way. As he smiled he caught the sight of a few guards coming up the fire escape after him. It was time to kill.

Chaos stepped back into the shadows. Used used a trick his friend Darth Phantom taught him. The shadows covered him and hide him from view. Soon the group of guards was up on the roof. They turned and looked around confused. The Sitth was seen up there only moments before.::

"Where did the bastard go?"

"I..I....I don't know. It just isn't rig....what the hell is that?!?!?!?!"

::The first gaurd looked to see a red glow in the shape of a shard. It glowed with an aura of Death and Power. At once the glow became almost blinding. The two leaned in closer. The first guard rubbed his head while the other raised his gun. Then a glowing fist caught him in the face. Then a invisble wall slammed the other back. Out the shadows steep Chaos Alexander Dawnstrider.

He stood there with a simple and sadistic smile on his face. The crystle sliver around his neck glowed brightly. He didn't move. He just stood there. Both guards recovered and opened fire on the Sith. Blast after blast hit him. He never moved. It was as if an barrier was protecting him. Chaos stood there laughing.::

"Keep shooting! Then witness the power of my Soul Stone!!!!!!"

::Caos rushed the second gaurd. He grabbed his (the guard) gun and forced it to face it's user. Bone sin teh man's snapped and he screamed pain and horror. Chaos waved goodbye with his free hand. Then he forced the man's broken fingar to pull the trigger blowing the guards brains out the back of his skull. Pressure was building fast in the back of the Sith's skull. All of the energy his barrier was absorbing was being held as raw energy in his body. Mostly his head. It was able to block any form of energy, from blast bolts to the knetic energy made from when a person hit him. He was forced however with the problem of getting rid of the power.

Chaos forced the power to his hand. It glowed red and the glow of the Soul Stone grew brighter. His whole hand growed and grew hot to the touch. It took all of willpower to keep it fromburning his own hand. Then he slammed his hand into the other guards chest. The heat and energy melted skin. Then flesh. Then he hit the man's ribs. The whole area bubbled and stank of burning flesh. Blood gushed covered his arm. He pushed harder forcing the energy to melt the bone. He neared the heart. Then he ran out of energy. The cooked meat started to burn his hand at once. Chaos grabbed the heart at once and ripped his arm out. He then tossed teh heart aside. He held his partialy burnt hand. He could still use it, but it hurt like the Nine-Hells.::

"Not soft enough eh?

::Chaos looked at the city. The rest of the guards would be here soon. he had to move fast. very fast. Then pick them off one by one.::

Jared Mriad
Sep 29th, 2002, 05:13:58 PM
A certain area of Cloud City, perhaps two or more levels away from Chaos's position, a room was awashed in a thick spraw of blood and gore. Bodies were piled up in the south end of the room and every so often, another victim would waltz into the death trap and add a layer to the amass of stinking flesh.

A blood-stained robed figure waited in the center, a silver streight bladed katana in one hand. The slayer was having fun, each fly to entangle itself in the web had been too confident in it's own ability to take out the blade weilding figure.

"Hmm?" It spoke, looking off into the roof. The sudden upsurge of dark energy emniated from it, and brought the robe figured's attention quite easily. The door slid open again, two guards this time, and Robe's attention flashed back to the situation. Grinning madly under what was visible, he lifted up the High Frenquentcy Blade with his right hand supporting the dull side of the blade over his head.

The guards immeadealty opened fire, noticing the growing stack of corpses in the corner. Dropping the Blade, Robe fluiently diflected the first bolt. The blade shimmered and hummed as each bolt afterwards where shot back on the same path they traveled, ripping through the guards' armor efficently.

Growling, Robe stepped over the bodies and began his ascent to the higher levels, Blade in hand and ready. Touching with the power's source, Robe sent a telepathic message..

Who may ye be?

Innocent Light
Sep 29th, 2002, 05:48:43 PM
A mysterious bright light made its way through the bustling streets of Cloud City. Eyes came to rest upon it and people stopped and stared at the startling beauty.....but the figure continued moving in one direction, not faltering from its path even a moment. It passed through shadows and illuminated even the darkest parts of the allies.....and many men fell before it claiming to have seen an Angel. Indeed......this figure was quite angelic....and no one was able to see her face.

She was clad in white robes and around her neck hanging from a silver chain was a golden ring with writing upon it of a language unknown to most everyone she had ever come in contact with. It seemed to be the source of the bright light....though her whole figure was enveloped in it. The young Light was hidden well beneath her heavenly cloaks which flowed gracefully around and behind her as she quickly approached the One which was causing Chaos......Chaos Alexander Dawnstrider.

The Light came to stop about five meters from his position atop the roof......where in the blink of an eye, she seemed to fly up into the air and come to rest just three meters to his right side. Her eyes came to rest upon him.....though he could not look at her for a long time or he would be blinded. Only others of the Light could stare at her....and even then, they could be thinking of nothing impure.

"Why do you do these things? Do you not know that these innocent people you kill have families and people they love and care for?"

She paused a moment....her words had been of a voice strangly familiar, still no one would recognize her ever.....not unless she revealed herself. Folding her hands at the silver laced belt upon her waist, the young woman eyed Chaos with sorrow, though he could not see it in her eyes or etched upon her features. The wind whipped up around her and she inhailed it deeply as words of wisdom circled her mind momentarily.

"Cleric of Kashalla.....Demon of the Night.......Sith. What have these people done to you to deserve this?"

Again the Light called out to him, wondering the very question deeply in her heart. It was sad to see such a tradgedy......lives ruined because of his pitiful life. He was lost to the Light....and to everyone around him. She held strong in the Force and created an invisible Force barrier around her....though she was protected by the Light all along....and he could not touch her at the time....

Chaos Alexander
Sep 29th, 2002, 07:53:23 PM
::Chaos touched the Soul Stone around his neck. It was covered in sith runes. This shard was his pride and joy. It was unbreakable. no one could control it's power. It was smart and created a spiritual link with Chaos. It glowed again and the shadows around him came to life. They surrounded him and gave him the looks of a demon. He was like a beast made of a slice of the darkest night. Innocent light had to take her eyes off of him. It was like the blackness sucked in all sanity and hope. Consuming Darkness.::

"I have my tricks to One of the Light. I am the other side of the coin."

::Chaos felt the call of Jared. He was a very old friend. One of the few Chaos still had. He could tell it was him by his Force signature;:

I am called Chaos Alexander. You know me. I am haven't a problem rigth now. I can take care of it though.

"Where was I? Oh yes. Darkness meets the Light. The other side of the coin. I kill them because they were in my way. Men are fools! If they cared for there families, then they would not have walked into their deaths. There deaths allow the Soul Stone to get more powerful. It feeds off people's souls. You know how fast it runs low on power? It needs to feed. So I find supply it with the food. Then it gives me the power I want. Then I kill again. Then it feeds. A lovely cycle eh?"

::Consuming Darkness laughed. It was hollow. A smoke-like substance rose from his form. A torn cape hung from his back. deep in his chest was the Soul Stone. The source of his power. He calle don more power and started to hover. The 'cape' floated in the wind.::

"Do you plan to stop me? I warn you I will kill you as well. Then it will feast again. You are powerful...yes....the power I could get from your soul. Or do you plan to leave?"

Jared Mriad
Sep 29th, 2002, 08:04:35 PM
Hmm.. I see, rather feel. While you dispatch of that other one, I will take care of the blaster packing marines, That is... if you do not mind. Jared returned, walking up the flight of stairs and onto the platform in which Chaos and the Lady of Light conversed. Behind him, several platoons of blaster weilding loonies trained their sights on Jared.

While you take care of this, I will become the Avatar of Death. Have a nice duel, With this taken care of, Jared turned torward the guards. Blade in his right hand, left hand flaring back the robe to reveal a tight fitting black 'Skull Suit' operative gear. The Sith could feel a slight amount of pressure on his midsection, just part of the protection the suit offered.

"Now, Lets get down to buissness, Gentlemen!"