PDA

View Full Version : Where do I live?

Lillian Snow
Sep 29th, 2002, 12:15:33 PM
Lillian stepped out into the main hall of the Living Quarters and gasped. It was huge! And rooms were taken at random...how was she ever to find a place to stay? She coughed lightly, no blood, and started her search.

Miss Te
Sep 30th, 2002, 10:03:11 AM
Te was on her way back to her son's room after buying groceries for him, when she heard a cough. Looking around the hall, she spotted a girl heading down the hall.

"You poor thing! What are you doing out here? You are sick, you should be in bed! Come with me right this second!"

Te shifted the bag of groceries to her other arm and took Lillian;s hand and led her to her son;s room.

"You will stay in here and let me take care of you."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 30th, 2002, 10:04:02 AM
Wei heard the door open and came out of the bathroom, where hehad just finished getting a shower.

"Hi, Mom. Who is the girl?"

Lillian Snow
Sep 30th, 2002, 10:10:01 AM
Lilliian turned her face away as Wei came out of the shower.

"M...my name is Lillian..."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 30th, 2002, 10:12:29 AM
Wei raised an eyebrow and looked himself over. He had taken his clothes into the bathrrom to change there. He was fully clothed, but his hair was till wet from where he had not dried it like he should have.

"Umm...is something wrong?"

Miss Te
Sep 30th, 2002, 10:13:21 AM
Te went to the bed and pulled the sheets back.

"This girl is terribly sick! She is going to be using your room until she is better."

Lillian Snow
Sep 30th, 2002, 10:16:59 AM
Lillian hazarded a look; he was fully clothed.

"Um...I need a room of my own..."

Miss Te
Sep 30th, 2002, 10:18:26 AM
Te smiled. "Then you will have this one."

She went to the kitchen and prepared to make some chicken noodle soup for the girl.

"Wei, pack your things. You are getting married soon anyway, you can stand to sleep in the cart for a few weeks."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 30th, 2002, 10:19:47 AM
Wei knew it was coming down to him moving out, and had already gotten his bag and began packing his clothes.

"You can keep my dishes and groceries. I hope you enjoy this room."

Wei pulled the drawstring on his bag and put the bag over his shoulder, and headed out of the door.

Lillian Snow
Sep 30th, 2002, 10:20:30 AM
"Wh-what? No, I couldn't take your room!"

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 1st, 2002, 08:12:50 AM
Wei stopped. "You're not taking my room. You are taking a vacant room. As my mom said, I'll be married within a few weeks, and my fiance would have more to move than I would, soI'll just pack up and move in with her, when the time comes. I'll be living right across the hall. See you later."

Miss Te
Oct 1st, 2002, 11:24:44 AM
Te smiled. "That's right!"

The soup was now finished, and Te took it over to Lillian.

"Now eat up! Soup is good for when you are sick!"

Lillian Snow
Oct 1st, 2002, 01:36:26 PM
Lillian hesitated, at a loss for what to do. She took the bowl and began to eat, watching Wei take his stuff from the room.

"I..." she started to protest, but stopped. "Thank you both."

The soup would do nothing for her illness, but she was hungry and the warm soup was good.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 3rd, 2002, 04:54:37 PM
Wei smiled. "Mom, let's leave her to get some rest."

Wei and his mother walked down the hall and got on the turbo lift to the ground floor, leaving Lillian in her new room, alone.