sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again

Chorus

I give you my destiny
im giving you all of me
I want your symphony
singing in all that I am
at the top of my lungs I'm giving it back

Chorus

Sitting on top of the tallest building, the girl looked down at the city. There was nothing but lights flashing, vehicles honking and people yelling and fighting. She had already put Syren to sleep, down in the building, then decided to come up so the roof to think. She had been alive for a few days or so .... It still felt to unusual. She put her hand on her cheek, stroking it gently, just to make sure this wasn't a dream.

"So I lay my head back down ...."

She was brought back from hell - that horrible place. Nobody truly stays the same after going there. Eve Siren had lost her arrogance, her sarcasm and everything that defined her. Syren exchanged her soul for Eve's. She began to wonder why Syren could do such a thing .... Waste her soul, for a stupid little being like Eve. Syren gave away half of her life.

"And I lift my hands and pray ..."

Eve lost her arrogance and sarcasm. Now, she was numb, emotionless and her gaze was empty.

"To be only yours." She whispered the last lyric.

Syren Lysandor
Sep 29th, 2002, 09:24:59 AM
For Syren, sleep meant to lie in bed with eyes wide open, staring at the ceiling until dawn conquered the night. It was possible that she had insomnia, but since when did the soul-less know what it was like to sleep ?

Eve always 'tucked her in', for now she was almost like a child again. She could see the sadness lingering in her Sister's now-gentle brown eyes, but could feel nothing. A part of her wanted to reach out and caress her soft cheek, to tell her everything was okay, but she didn't. And probably never would, too.

Tonight was the same as all the others, Eve had put her into bed and said goodnight, then left. But tonight was different. Syren didn't feel like laying down - she wanted to move about. After listening to Eve's fading footsteps, she threw the covers back and slipped out of bed, walking out of the room. They were in a condominium - the finest the city had to offer.

But yet, she wondered, did either of them really care ?

Exiting their new "home", Syren went up the stairs that led to the roof of the building and saw Eve's sitting figure. She hesitated, wondering if she would mind if she came up, but as soon as the thought came it disappeared. She went over to Eve and stood by her side, looking down at the city beneath them. And placed a cold hand on Eve's shoulder.

Alpha
Sep 29th, 2002, 09:38:41 AM
Satine was walking near a condo, and he feels a familiar presence. His head snapping up, the Jedi Knight looks to the roof, his silver eyes narrowing.

Could it be? Satine asks himself, his mind whirling. Hmmm...I've had other times lately where a clone pops up, but this might be Eve...

Eve Siren
Sep 29th, 2002, 09:43:07 AM
Eve, startled, jumped slightly. With no soul, Syren was almost impossible to trace. She sighed and shook her head, then tapped gently on her cold hand. Compared to hers, Eve's hand was very warm.

"Why aren't you sleeping, Syren ?" She asked, her gaze looking back down on the city.

She felt a familiar presence down there, but she was supposed to be dead. That person will probably think she's a clone.

Syren Lysandor
Sep 29th, 2002, 09:59:23 AM
"Sleep," she repeated in a sullen voice.

"I like sleep."

But she didn't move. Instead, she remained where she was and sighed softly.

It's like I can't wake up, like I can't get up .. it's like I can't remember. Syren bit down on her lower lip gently at first, but harder. She could feel nothing, and she wanted to. A far-away sensation of stinging pushed at her mind, and she stopped. The taste of copper filled her mouth from the blood she drew, and it satisfied her need to feel something.

Eve Siren
Sep 29th, 2002, 03:02:56 PM
Eve's eyes blinked surprisingly. Sometimes, Syren would hurt herself like that, so Eve wasn't that surprised anymore. She even felt guilty. She arched her eyebrows sadly and pulled out a handkerchief. She then stood up slowly, handing it to Syren.

"Syren, you're bleeding." She said with a monotone voice.

Syren Lysandor
Sep 29th, 2002, 03:47:03 PM
".. I know."

She slowly reached out and took the handkerchief, holding it limply. She brought it up to her lip and it held there, creating a splotch of crimson red.

Elhaym Cloak
Sep 29th, 2002, 04:05:16 PM
[...]

Eve Siren
Sep 29th, 2002, 04:07:23 PM
"Let's get you back to bed. You must be tired."

Must be. Eve repeated the word to herself. Actually, both of them were surely clueless about if Syren was tired or not. She walked back down the stairs, looking back over her shoulders every now and then, to check if Syren was following and not trying to fall down the stairs by herself to 'feel something'.

Syren Lysandor
Sep 29th, 2002, 04:12:03 PM
Syren followed Eve down the stairs, oblivious to the looks that kept being casted her way.

"....."

She looked at the walls and saw the lousy paintjob, and reached up to pull some chipped paint away. Underneath was wallpaper, and it showed the face of a cackling jester. Syren only raised her eyebrows and continued down the stairs.

Alpha
Sep 29th, 2002, 08:09:45 PM
Satine shakes his head, cvursing himself for his curiosity. Entering the condominium, the Knight goes up the stairs, following the source...

Eve Siren
Sep 30th, 2002, 01:46:31 PM
Stopping in front of an opened door, which were their 'home', Eve sighed and leaned against the door frame, waiting for Syren to get in. Inside there, was placed a few neat furnitures and red painted walls, but very dusty. Eve never bothered to clean around. Her room was located on the left while Syren's was on the right.

She looked at her roommate. "Come on."

Syren Lysandor
Oct 2nd, 2002, 08:47:13 PM
Syren walked inside, and looked over her shoulder as Eve followed, closing the door behind them. For a moment, there was only silence, and only their breathing could be heard in the still air.

"What was I like?"

They both knew what she meant, since after the loss of her soul she forgot basically everything she knew and was.

Eve Siren
Oct 3rd, 2002, 10:12:29 AM
Eve remained silent, surprised by the question. Though she knew any kind of answers wouldn't make much difference, she leaned against the door and sighed for a long time. She closed her eyes to try to remember better, then managed to have a little discreet smile, but everything was dark so it was hard to see. She leaned her head back against the door, and spoke softly.

"You ... You were always teasing. You were energetic and powerful. You were my boo. We were both badass bitches. We always made our voices heard and we always wanted to be the loudest. You were ... How else can I say this ? You were alive."

She opened her eyes, looking at the roof.

"Now, one of us is alive, yet refuse to live. And the other, half-dead, but continues to live."

Syren Lysandor
Oct 11th, 2002, 03:54:20 PM
"We're unspoken poetry," mumured Syren, and brushed her hand against Eve's gently as if to comfort her.