PDA

View Full Version : Unusual requirements

Robot
Sep 29th, 2002, 12:17:58 AM
The booming of huge feet echoes on the floors of the place designated as Living Quarters. He over large machine walked in it's mechanical way, looking for place that was designated maintenance.

Robot needed an oil bath and a power rechagre from it's long journey to here.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 29th, 2002, 09:08:41 AM
:: A spikey haired young man walked toards the living quarters spinning his keys in his hands, he then turned around to face a bolt head man.::

"Erm.." He then looked a closer.

"That's a cyborg! I never thought I'd see one here" He then walked towards the cyborg.

"Woha are you a cyborg!? I heard cyborgs are extremelt efficient"

Robot
Sep 29th, 2002, 06:28:47 PM
The 'brog stopped and in the mechanical precise way it turned it's head.

"Cyborg designation correct. To answer question, cyborgs are programmed for maximum efficency. Robot ask - where is mantenance facility? Requires cleaning and recharge"

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:56:23 AM
"Maintainance facility!? Uhh...Ask at the entrance of the living quarters I dunno where it is" He said stepping aside and then running away from him, he's spooky Lance thought.

Robot
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:13:51 PM
Puzzled, Robot watched the bio run off. And he was still no closer to an answer to his question. But looking for a data map was a good idea, which would be equally as efficent as asking at the entrance.

Robot scanned around, before observing what it wanted - a data terminal

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 13th, 2002, 05:54:09 AM
Lion walked up behind the cyborg, which was standing at the data terminal...

"Hey, dude...anything I can help you with?" he asked, tapping the machine on the shoulder and hoping it didn't whirl around and take his head off...