PDA

View Full Version : Remains of the Day.[OPEN!!!]

imported_Firebird1
Sep 28th, 2002, 11:57:51 PM
*Firebird looked at his drink, just a plain wiskey, but after all that he had gone through it was just about the only thing that he could stomach right now. I guess when you learn that your friends have disappeared. Firebird had thought his vacation from TSE would be a short one, but in the end with their fate a mystery he was out of luck. And now with the disappearance of his brother, he was really asking questions.

The strange thing was that he found himself back in a bar doing it. He had joined The Sith Empire after spending some time in a bar. But he really didn't feel like joining right now, for he had his own scores to settle.*

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Sep 29th, 2002, 10:40:09 PM
Daani hopped through the bar, as she was staying with her 'aunt' Taataani Meorrrei who was a Jedi padawan, and lost count again. She stopped in the middle of the room, and stomped her foot, and then started hopping again. "One, two, thrrree.."

She tripped and bumped against a man who was sitting drinking all alone.

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 30th, 2002, 12:43:31 AM
Interesting...... it's rare to see such a long time foe of the Jedi here. I wonder what he is up to?

The hooded and cloaked figure in the corner relit his pipe, quietly watching the Sith Lord.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:01:01 AM
:: Lance sat in his dark corner chewing on his straw in his observing duties, today he saw an unusual man with a dark presence that was so powerfull within the force Lance just didn't know.::

Now this is an unusual presence...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 30th, 2002, 01:49:57 PM
*Natia, once again dressed in her dark blue outfit, is watching the B&G. It was an old hobby of hers from when she was a student of the Jedi. But it was a pleasent hobby where she can sit back and watch ppl come and go. Already today, she had spent a fair bit of time here, just watching the comings and goings of other ppl. But one person in particular caught her interest. After a couple of more minutes, she stands up, picking up her cola, and makes her way over the person sitting by himself, drinking whiskey from the smell of it*

Mind if I join you??

*Natia, a 14 year old girl, asks in a cheerful tone. Without even waiting for an answer, she sits down next to him*

Names Natia, what's yours??

imported_Firebird1
Sep 30th, 2002, 11:31:56 PM
*Firebird turned to the girl in the blue outfit named Natia.*
It's nice to meet you Natia, my name is Firebird, you can call me that for now. And I'm sorry if I seem kind of savage in my actions I have been meditating for the past few months. Because of this I have not been keeping up with current events, so could you tell me young one who currently has control of Bespin?

*While he waited for Natia to respond Firebird felt someone familar, yet unknown to him. Whomever this cloaked figure was, he seemed to know who Firebird really was, but there would be time to talk to the smoking man later. So Firebird kept his focus on Natia and awaited her answer, after all what happened to Bespin was important to know since it was family busness after all.*

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 1st, 2002, 03:03:21 PM
Pleased to meet you Firebird. You don't need to apologize for your actions. At least not yet anyway seeing as how I see nothing savage in them. And I'm afraid I can't tell you who's currently in control of Bespin because I'm afraid I don't know. I've been focusing my energy on my training and I've been coming here on occassion to relax and enjoy myself in a familiar environment.

*Natia, out of reflex, looks Firebird over and then nods*