PDA

View Full Version : I'm Baaaack...

imported_Callista
Sep 27th, 2002, 11:34:01 AM
With a toothy grin, Callista set foot in the Fortress known as ShadowFaene. Glancing about her, her hands squarely placed on her hips, she called out, knowing someone would eventually notice her dark presence.

"I'm baaack! Did you miss me?"

Hephaestus of Faene
Sep 28th, 2002, 05:25:31 PM
A wave of heat swirled around the beautiful woman who had announced her arrival, and a scent of sulphur was in the air.

A red mist ravelled about her form, but didnt touch her and then it shifted to hover over in a corner away from her.

imported_Cyrus Haman
Oct 6th, 2002, 12:41:56 AM
Haman was busy walking from his last...appointment...with Hera. It mainly dealt with he and she in a bed by themselves, but they were on an daily basis and sometimes, twice a day.

He smiled as he ran through his mind the previous two hours of...fun.

Then he noticed the newcomer.

"Well welcome back..who're you?" he gave a smile to Callista, then took her hand in his and kissed it.

"I'm Cyrus Haman...pleasure to meet you."

imported_Callista
Oct 7th, 2002, 09:47:50 AM
Callista cocked her head to the side, her eyes trailing the path of the effulgent spirit that snaked around her body. She eyed it a long while wondering just what exactly it was. Mid thought, a figure clouded her vision and she was forced to divert her attention. A delicate brow arced upwards at the sight of the man who’s lips found their way to her hand.

What did Hera let in the Fortress this time…

Despite her sudden feeling of distaste, she managed a delightful smile. “Callista…Ming. The pleasure is all mine.”

imported_Cyrus Haman
Oct 9th, 2002, 11:57:06 PM
"So," Haman said, giving this white-eyed beauty a smile, "What brings you to ShadowFaene?"

Hephaestus of Faene
Oct 11th, 2002, 07:46:57 PM
Hephaestus took on his solid state to reveal his massive form, and nestled on the gleaming floor of the Fortress, resting his great head on his front paws.

Bright amber eyes smiled at the beautiful woman from below red scaly lids. The dragon also looked over Hamas, a familiar face around the halls of Faene these days, and with a snort, two plumes of acrid smoke puffed from the beasts slanted nostrils in recognition.

imported_Callista
Oct 15th, 2002, 07:16:32 PM
Callista offered a toothy grin in response to his question. "I live here...I think it only fair to be asking you what you're doing here?" As she spoke she pointed a well-manicured finger in his direction.

The sudden shapeshift of the mystified being caught her attention. She didn't move her head, instead deciding to just avert her gaze to the side to check out the large scaly beast that now lay on the flooring. A dragon...Seems Hera has gotten many new pets to roam the halls.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Oct 17th, 2002, 07:31:05 AM
Coming up the hall behind callista and Haman, Daiq laughs as her friends' thoughts reach her mind.

"Pet"? Our friend Cyrus is everyone's pet as long as it has breasts."

Angleing a sarcastic smile in Haman's direction, she pauses then adds an afterthought.

"Come to think of it, the last one didnt have breasts.......was it a girl, Cy?"

Drapeing an arm around Callista's shoulders, Daiquiri leads her on down the hall and gives Heph a gentle pat on the end of his tail in passing.

DarthHERA
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:38:16 AM
"Be nice to Cyrus, Daiquiri. He's much more sensitive than he looks."

Hera tossed Haman a lop-sided smirk and he returned it with fake puppy-dog-eyes.

"So, Callista. You found your way here ok then? I trust your trip was without trouble."

imported_Callista
Oct 20th, 2002, 03:32:52 PM
Pitching her head back, Callista caught sight of Daiquiri approaching from behind. She snorted at the critique of Haman, bringing her gaze around to look again at the man. Didn’t much surprise her…

As the blonde haired women cast an arm over Callista’s shoulder, turning them both around to head down the corridor, they were warmly greeted by the Faene Mistress.

“The trip was as perfect as could be expected, Hera.” She grinned. “I see you’ve added a few new ornaments…”

DarthHERA
Oct 20th, 2002, 04:16:48 PM
Hera nodded in agreement to Callista's comment.

"Well, he's crude its true, but he's one of my favorite distractions. Sometimes drinking a bottle of rum to relax just doesnt quite do it, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, enough of Haman - I know you didnt come here to discuss the SFF staff.

Is there something on your mind?"

imported_Callista
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:20:48 PM
“Must something be on my mind to come visit my favorite people?” Callista replied with a wide spread grin. It was true, ShadowFaene had proven a safe haven for her in the past and the operatives her closest friends.

Marc Tarkin
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:55:25 PM
A figure stood down the hall from Callista, bathed in shadow as he waited in a small area that the corridor’s lighting did not sufficiently cover. In their time together Callista had made him her pupil in a sense of the word, a pupil in doing her bidding and in the arts of darkness. She had come to understand that he was no longer allied with the imperials and was now more her puppet, fed by his hatred for his false sister, a hatred that Callista had nurtured carefully and methodically.

He stood silent, blue eyes fixed on his Mistress as she spoke to one whom he had met before and another whom he did not know. It was not his place to introduce himself to her, or even to bid greetings to Hera, his Mistress had not requested it.

(OOC - New Avatar and sig forthcoming :) )

DarthHERA
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:43:01 PM
Originally posted by Callista
“Must something be on my mind to come visit my favorite people?” Callista replied with a wide spread grin. It was true, ShadowFaene had proven a safe haven for her in the past and the operatives her closest friends.

"Of course not, this is your home away from home after all, Callista. You are always welcome."

She smiled and her eyes lifted towards Marc over in the shadows as a slight shifting of his feet caught Hera's eye.

Dropping her gaze again to Callista, she grinned broadly and spoke loud enough to be heard by the former Imperial.

"I see you've brought the boy."

She leaned a little closer, her eyes twinkling in mischeif to say more quietly,

"He has that whole 'dark brooding silent-type' thing going doesnt he."

Hera smiled, as even now she could imagine what Cyrus might be thinking. She was suprised he hadnt piped up with some off-hand comment already. And Daiq was being very well behaved..

She turned once more toward Marc.

"Mr. Tarkin - it is good to see you again. Why dont you come in and meet some of the crew. We are a lot more pleasant than we look. Well, maybe not Cyrus.."

ooc: and a new CT is on the way.:)

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Nov 5th, 2002, 12:02:45 AM
Daiq snorted. "I heard that!"

"...well behaved.." What was she ....10? Daiq could be very well behaved when need be. She just usually didnt see the need.

"Besides, its just Callista and she doesnt expect any of us to behave."

Nearing the large double doors to the bar, Daiq noted that Haman had fallen in behind Hera and that whoever this young guy was with Callista, he was walking behind her. It reminded Daiq of the rich ladies back on her home planet who used to get out and walk thier dogs.

I wonder if I could teach Vega to follow me like this. Nah!

Marc Tarkin
Nov 5th, 2002, 11:35:50 AM
He remained where he was. His eyes met Hera’s and his head acknowledged what she had said with a slight nod, but he did not move from his place or speak. He would not do so until his Mistress bid him to.