PDA

View Full Version : A wedding dress (closed, Ange)

Miss Te
Sep 27th, 2002, 09:06:56 AM
It was the next morning after Te and P'u had come to visit their son. He as getting married ! It was so exciting. Wei had told her afterwards what had and had not been arranged.

"The bride needs her dress, the rings need to be made, and a church to be found. Themen can take care of the rings and the church. We ladies will take care of the dress."

Te went across the hall and knocked on Ange's door.

"Good morning, sweetheart! Come out! We have a busy day today!"

Ange Tot
Sep 27th, 2002, 02:51:02 PM
*snort* She opened her door to the knocking, and well, she looks like sheer hell.

"Huh? Wot?" she was half-asleep, and wasn't really paying attention.

Miss Te
Sep 27th, 2002, 03:40:56 PM
Te gently pushed Ange back in the room and shut the door behind her.

"Well, aren;t we a sound sleeper? Now then, let's get you cleaned up, and fed so we can go shopping."

Te flitted about the room, first making, Ange's bed, then scurrying to the kitchen to make some toast for her and Ange.

"Wake up, silly!" Te said as she put some bread in the toaster.

Ange Tot
Sep 29th, 2002, 12:27:28 PM
She rubbed her eys and yawned loudly.

"hurn? Just toast, that isn't a breakfast....." she muttered to herself as she went to her dresser to get some clothes to wear.

Miss Te
Oct 1st, 2002, 11:26:46 AM
"Of course it isn't! I'm also making scrambled eggs. I can make anything else you want," Te said smiling.

She loved Ange already. Today was such an exciting day.

"Now then, put on something nice and we'll have breakfast!"

Ange Tot
Oct 1st, 2002, 03:40:53 PM
"Nah eggs is good Ma'am."

she changed quickly into a black t-shirt and cut off shorts and then went to help Te finish making breakfast.

"Umm....Just wondering, what are we doing today anyways?"

Miss Te
Oct 1st, 2002, 03:43:29 PM
"Getting you something to wear for your wedding, silly! What is a bride with out her wedding dress?"

The toast popped up. "Get that for me, please? You;re such a dear."

Ange Tot
Oct 1st, 2002, 03:45:52 PM
She scurried and got the toast.

"Wait.....A DRESS????" she turned to face Te holding the toast out in one hand.

"Uhh...I don't wear dresses Ma'am, Wei's mom, miss."

Miss Te
Oct 1st, 2002, 03:48:19 PM
Te could not help but laugh as Ange screamed.

"You really are a tomboy, aren;t you?"

Te smiled. "We'll find something that you will like. If not a dress, then maybe a pretty silk kimono."

Ange Tot
Oct 1st, 2002, 03:51:23 PM
"Ki-mon-o?"

She had never heard of one of those, and the dress would probably be less embarassing.

"Ah-a dress is fine Ma'am. Now how about some butter for this toast eh?" she spoke nerviously as she opened the fridge a took out a margrine contantier, and then got a butterknife.

Miss Te
Oct 1st, 2002, 03:53:17 PM
Te smiled. Ange was a very good hostess.

"None for me, dearie."

Te found a bowl and put the eggs into that.

"You eat up! We have a big day ahead!" Te said after setting Ange's small table.

Ange Tot
Oct 1st, 2002, 03:56:10 PM
She just nodded as she put some margrine on her toast and left Te's plain, she walked over to the small table and placed the small plates down.

"Uh...Yeah, big day......"

She didn't know if she should wait for Te to sit or what, she was never the greatest hostess back home.

Miss Te
Oct 1st, 2002, 04:33:56 PM
Te sat down at the table and served herself some eggs.

"P'u is going to let us use the cart today. He and Wei are going to walk."

Te giggled. "I wonder what people with think of a cart pulled by a draft animal in the middle of town!"

Ange Tot
Oct 1st, 2002, 04:37:47 PM
Ange sat and started piling eggs on her plate.

"They'll think we are nuts, but that's no probelm...."

She piled some eggs on one silce of toast and started to eat.

Miss Te
Oct 1st, 2002, 04:40:18 PM
Te smiled, and began to eat.

"Eat quickly. We still have to brush our teeth, and fix our hair. You never know who you might meet today. We will want you looking your best in case we run into poor Wei. You'll be so pretty, he won;t know what to say to you."

Ange Tot
Oct 1st, 2002, 04:50:25 PM
'Eat quick' that's an understatement, she thought as she scarfed down the eggs and toast quickly. She aptly resisted the urge to burp, as she finished off her breakfast before Te. Grinning,

"You ready?"

Miss Te
Oct 1st, 2002, 05:09:07 PM
Te had also eaten hurriedly.

"I am finished with breakfast. Now, let's clean up, and do our hygiene, then we can go."

Te cleared the table.

"Oh, we can wash the dishes later, dear."