PDA

View Full Version : Get Free [Open]

Evelyn
Sep 27th, 2002, 06:30:27 AM
OOC- For those who don't know, Evelyn is Eve's dark side, born when Eve died. But she hates Eve with all her might, even her appearance. In this thread, she breaks into a high-tech laboratory to change her image. Starting now, she still looks like Eve - In the end, she'll look like the girl in my sig or avatar.

Evelyn rammed her knee into the last guard's stomach, as circles of white lights ran around the ground. It was a real jungle here, well, they made it because it was a training ground, where they released the men they didn't like, so the X-series could hunt them down. Being in Eve Siren's body before, Evelyn knew exactly what was going on. A loud bell was rung - Code red. They sent out the newest X-series, a few children, boys and girls, their heads shaved and a barcode tattoo behind their neck.

Evelyn sighed. She put her hand, under her hair and on her neck, then the first child who came running at her like a hungry monster, she turned and lifted her hair, showing off her ... Eve's barcode tattoo. The child stopped and signaled for the others to stop.

They think I'm one of them. How disgusting. She groaned.

"Where's the main entrance ?" She asked the nearest girl.

The girl ran, motioning for Evelyn to follow.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 27th, 2002, 09:20:39 AM
:: A swift in the shadows and a crying wind could barely be heard every 20 secondes, Lance remained hidden in the darkness his jaded eyes narrowed observing the woman who had just beaten a man down.::

:: A few thoughts wirled around in Lance's mind as he observed her.::

..Isn't that, that woman I once saw at the bar..Didn't Satine tell me she was dead? This is odd...there must be something going in here, I gotta get my answers

:: Lance remained hidden trying to minimize his force concentration to his presence to be as small as possible::

Evelyn
Sep 27th, 2002, 07:32:57 PM
Evelyn finally stopped when she lost track of the little girl. She grunted and kicked the ground, out of anger, but then realized that she had made a hole in the ground, and that, in the hole, she could see a metal floor. She arched an eyebrow and looked down deeper, but a man in white passed by underneath her, and it made her jump back.

A lab, finally. She grinned.

Sep 27th, 2002, 08:53:06 PM
:: Lance watched as the woman the ground a small wave made the rocks around him shake a bit, he finally decided to show him-self he just couldn't stand there for the shadows where he was had an end, as he looked around his jaded eyes swirling he spotted that was pretty big, enough for him to stand on it, he ran quickly up to it and jumped right above now standing on it but ducking, a calm and serene voice emerged from behind Evelyn.::

"Well...is it me or do I see dead people?"

Evelyn
Sep 28th, 2002, 08:19:36 AM
Startled, Evelyn turned around. He must've have hidden his Force signature, because besides the X-series running around and the Code Red bell, she couldn't sense anything else. Finally, after a moment of silence, she repeated his question in her head.

"Well...is it me or do I see dead people?"

Ugh. If he's referring me to Eve, I'm going to puke - She thought. She crossed her arms anyways, and a grin drew on her glossy lips.

"Do I look dead to you, love ?"

Sep 28th, 2002, 04:24:56 PM
:: Lance pinched his arm to see if he wasn't dreaming, but he only felt the light pain every time he did.::

"Damnit, my mistake. I thought you were that Sith knight...ermm what was her name again" He scratched his head a bit remembering what Alpha told him at the bar and grill.

"Oh yeah, Eve! That's right... you two look so alike even too alike, but I heard she died that's why I'm asking you if I'm seeing dead people." Lance rose to his feet completly and folded his arms against his chest.

"But I'm not here only for that, I saw you finish off that man. I'm a jedi, so I guess you know what I'm about to do" He said a wide grin sliding down on his face reaching for his lips.

Evelyn
Sep 28th, 2002, 05:07:17 PM
Evelyn chuckled. "A Jedi ? I sense that you are confused, love. You're not sure anymore ... If you're doing this for justice or just for pure satisfaction, do you ?"

A smile drew on her lips as she bit on her lower lip and ran her hand through her hair, tilting her head to the side. She arched an eyebrow upwards as she walked up to him slowly. Under her cowboy hat, her dark eyes stayed locked with his gaze. She then trailed a finger down his lips, his chin, down his neck and his chest.

"Shush. I'm busy, little man."

One of her 'servants', made entirely out of the Force and her dark powers, grabbed the Jedi from behind. He was a tall, black, almost transparent servant, they weren't that powerful, but they were 100% at her command. While they struggled, Evelyn jumped into the hole she made, landing on the metal floor with ease. The scientists looked at her with big eyes before starting to panic and run around.

She shook her head, "Tsk tsk tsk." Before pulling out her silver steel gun.

They weren't that many. 10, for the max. As they ran around, she shot them down, one after the other, until the last one tried to press on the second Code Red button. She groaned and shot him through the hand, before going through the head. She shrugged, before looking around at the bloody lab. Finally, she saw two huge tubes, and a sort of computer between them. Inside the right tube, was a beautiful blonde-haired woman.

"My kind of gal." She grinned.

She pressed on a few buttons from the central computer, before hopping into the left tube. It activated almost immediately. Evelyn started groaning at first, then ended up yelling out of pain. It was as if someone pulled her out of her skin, like a razor taking its time. Finally, after around 15 minutes that seemed like an eternity, it ended. Evelyn opened her eyes to see neat hands and long blonde hair flowing down her shoulders. She grinned as she stepped out. Even the clothes and weapons transferred, but she stepped out of the right tube. Meaning that ...

"The old body is still in that tube." That thought suddendly made her angry. "Ugh, little bitch." She murmured.

Sep 28th, 2002, 06:57:06 PM
:: Lance was grabbed by some force creature, hung up in the air Lance shook his head sadly as he grabbed a plasma greenade from his belt and force kicked the stomach of the creature, as his mouth opened from the brutal force of the kick Lance slid a grenade in his mouth and the creature let him go, he walked slowly away towards the hole hearing the huge explosion and some weird mud spraying on his cloths.::

"Ugh, what the f-ck was that" Lance said then ducking down looking at the metalic floor that awaited him, he was curious to see what was downstairs, he slid in the hole and landed down without making a noise, he then hid in a corner to observe from there, it seemed like a lab, with a lot of dead bodys.

"erm..what the heck is this, better observe anyways I'm not really on jedi duty right now, I'd rather have some fun." He thought to him-self.

Evelyn
Sep 28th, 2002, 07:26:21 PM
Evelyn turned around to see the Jedi again. She grunted, annoyed. She them put her hands on her hips and sighed. What exactly did he wanted ? He was such a confusing man. Usually, Evelyn was good to guess out people's personalities, past and future, but this man, it was just hard.

"Some fun ?"

Sep 29th, 2002, 04:38:47 PM
:: Lance walked slowly ahead to have a better view of what the room contained.::

"Oh my you sure like it messy..."

:: He then crossed his arms over his chest.::

"Oh don't mind me, I'll just observe...I'm curious and anyways there is nothing you can do nothing to stop me" He said his last words letting a giggle slide out.

Evelyn
Sep 30th, 2002, 01:50:08 PM
"Curiosity killed the cat." She smirked.

Her gaze remained on the Jedi, but her hand lifted towards the left tube, where her old body was located. A black transparent fiery ball formed in the center of her hand before growing. She then just threw it violently towards the left tube, causing a big explosion and a few fires around, but none of those hit her or the Jedi.

"And yes ... I like messy." She grinned, even wider, wondering if he'd understanding her definition of messy.

Oct 1st, 2002, 05:03:25 AM
:: As Lance saw Evelyn face him he did not see the same person he had seen a few minute before and his gaze then turned towards the tube.::

Gah--....What the hell did you just do?--

:: Lance then walked around and tilting his head to every side.::

"What is this place" He said shivering a bit, the feeling and presences in this place just creeped him out.

Evelyn
Oct 1st, 2002, 09:52:11 AM
"One of DK's numerous laboratories." She replied as if it was nothing.

She put her hand back down, and walked back towards the central computer to erase any records of her body transfer. She pressed on several buttons at a great speed, since she was all used to this already. Her green eyes fixed on the screen, she smirked as the records were slowly erased.

Oct 1st, 2002, 05:45:02 PM
:: Lance looked around once again, that name "DK" just sounded like donkey kong in his mind, but he knew that couldn't be.::

"Ahem, DK? Never heard of him. " He then looks around some more looking at the dead bodys and then at the body in the capsule.

:: He tried to clear his troath while a few word escaped.::

"Er..What are you?"

:: He then hits his chest a bit.::

"I mean no human could have ever changed body."

Evelyn
Oct 1st, 2002, 05:52:57 PM
"Long story short - I am the Dark Side, of a girl named Aurora, more known as Eve Siren, and I was born from Slayn Cloak's abilities and Eve's hidden side, which also means I am genetically engineered with Feline DNA, except I don't have that nasty barcode of hers."

Evelyn then exhaled, after that short story. The records then stopped erasing. She arched an eyebrow then angrily jammed her fist into the screen, destroying the computer, as well as all electricity inside the lab.

Oct 3rd, 2002, 02:03:22 PM
:: Lance folded his arms against his chest and with a smooth tone he spoke again.::

"Darkside? Hahahaha if it wasn't because I heard she's dead I just wouldn't believe you, but we live in such an insane and incredible world, that I'm starting to believe in those kind of storys..."

:: He then unfolded his arms to slide his hand in his blonde hair letting it slide to the side, his jaded eyes once again froze on her.::

"But it is the first time I've ever heard of...genetically engineered"

: The heck is that is what ran in Lance's mind from left to right.::