PDA

View Full Version : Admin staff proposal

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 27th, 2002, 02:55:31 AM
Hey all,

Yog and I were having a bit of a chat tonight and we agreed that we need one more active GJO admin. There's normally myself scouting the place and yu see Figrin and Morgan about, but we are missing stuff we should not be. Thence, we wish to put forward this...

1) We're uncertain as to where Sage is. Much as I dont like demotion, if he's not around, he should be put aside until he is back at the least.

2) After considering the other candidates, we are putting forward Navaria Tarkin to be promoted to full GJO Admin.

Comments?

TheHolo.Net
Sep 27th, 2002, 03:05:51 AM
Says nothing since it is not his place to, but will keep an eye on this so as to make any needed changes to staff as a decision is reached.

:)

Master Yoghurt
Sep 27th, 2002, 03:14:15 AM
I think Navaria would be a good choice because;

* She is frequently present at the forums
* Has been a member of the GJO for a long time
* Shows good judgement and is trusted by the members

Figrin D'an
Sep 27th, 2002, 01:11:27 PM
What other candidates have you considered?

I'll agree that, with Sage not around, another board admin would certainly help. Navaria is a good choice, but I'd like to hear who else is/was being considered as well.

Master Yoghurt
Sep 27th, 2002, 02:47:00 PM
Well, apart from Navaria, Ryla, Xazor and Anbira were also concidered. Discussing it, we agreed on Navaria to be the most suitable candidate at this time. There may be some other members that qualify though. Of course, feel free to nominate candidates of your own :)

Xazor Elessar
Sep 28th, 2002, 09:16:33 PM
Yeah, Nav would be a good Admin....and I agree that Sage has not been on like, at all. I make it a point to at least lurk everyday, even if I don't post......and I know she does the same. :) Anbira's on a lot....Ryla.....I think she is, though I never see her. Probably diff. time zones. Anywayz..... Sounds like a plan, guys! ;)

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 29th, 2002, 06:33:51 PM
.............. whoa .....

thanks for the vote of confidence... honestly, makes me feel better that even when I was gone, I got this to see when I get back.

Whatever the decision, the fact you are considering me means a lot :)

thank you

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:28:38 PM
Any more comments?

If none more, Nav should be listed as one is full board moderator and Sage removed.

I'll have a quick IM meeting with you Nav to outline a few policies we run with you might not be aware of

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:36:17 PM
ooooOOOOOOOOOooooooo

>=D

^_^

tank you!

Xazor Elessar
Sep 30th, 2002, 06:52:28 PM
Congrats, chica! :: Huggles Nav! :: :D

TheHolo.Net
Sep 30th, 2002, 09:11:23 PM
Per this thread's outcome and the IM I got that read:

[16:52] Darth Turbogeek: When you have a sec, go ahead and add Nav as a GJO board admin, tanks :)
[16:52] *** Auto-response sent to Darth Turbogeek: I am away from my computer right now.
[16:52] Darth Turbogeek: Oh, and remove Sage

All times are MTN.

I have made the requested changes.