PDA

View Full Version : IC: For Example (and for fun)

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 27th, 2002, 01:59:32 AM
Lilaena sat in the Hall of Sorrows, listening to the wind whip around the corners of the Castle Bast. It was a dark night, and the spirits were probably restless, but she never felt more than a cold whisper against her cheek.

Her fellow siblings of the Hand were gathered tonight for a special meeting, regarding the problems they'd been having as of late. "I did not want to say anything away from this table, but as we are all here, I believe it is important enough for us to decide together."

She pointed at Wargrave, and a strange light came into her eyes. "He smokes...all over the castle! I cannot go anywhere without the dammed smell getting all over my cloaks. I move that Bast be designated non-smoking, and that Taylor's 'stash' of tobacco be thrown out into the rain."

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 27th, 2002, 10:46:02 AM
He didn't particularly want to be here - the atmosphere was dry and the company barely sociable. Never the less, it was amusing to watch some of them, and this in itself made the meeting bearable. At the point risen by DeVille, he leant back so that his chair rested upon two legs and swung his boots up onto the table top, shrugging. The Lupine gave a curt smile.

“I move that you get used to it. I imagine you yourself have some habits some dislike, we simply adjust to them.”

Jehova Eaven
Sep 27th, 2002, 11:06:57 PM
He stood in a lit corner of the room leaning on his staff like usual. He still wasn't used to being around Bast so much. After all, Jehova wasn't really what someone would call a "joiner." His lips curved upwards into a wry smile. The kind of smile usually seen on his face when not around his apprentices.

"Leave him to his habit. The man should be able to shorten his life span wherever he wishes."

Slayn Cloak
Sep 28th, 2002, 01:21:30 PM
Slayn simply nodded...

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 30th, 2002, 12:32:17 PM
Jeseth cleared his throat and looked around, sneering. He had no wish to dignify such a frivolous suggestion with his vote. The winged alien sat back in his chair beside the window, watching as rain bounced away from the atmopsheric containment field. He had other things on his mind...

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 30th, 2002, 10:13:07 PM
ooc: this thread is teh suck, and wasn't to be taken too seriously. I apologize. /ic: