PDA

View Full Version : A smoke in Jedi town

imported_Blade Ice
Sep 26th, 2002, 08:16:17 PM
Blade made his way into the Jedi not to many jedi where around not that blade cared of course. blade was abruptly stopped at the door and a man asked him to hand over his weapons. Blade told the man he had no weapons on him and as a sign of good faith he opened his cloak to prove it.

blade was allowed to pass and then made his way to the bar. blade would have loved to start a fight this night but he knew better and just settled down on the bar stool and ordered a scotch.

Diego Van Derveld
Sep 26th, 2002, 09:14:38 PM
Two seats down, Diego eyed the man as he entered, then returned his attention to a glass of water, as he read the local news on a datapad.

imported_Blade Ice
Sep 27th, 2002, 03:58:02 PM
Blade sniffed the air in the bar something smelt like a lupine. but what would one of there kind be doing in a jedi bar blade wondered as he lit up a cigarette. Blade had seen the last jedi Lupine die before his eyes slaughtered by his own brother an order called by there father vega.

blade used the force to try and pick out where the smell was coming from and soon he zoned in on a man sitting two seats down. Blade didn't recognize the man but he certainly could have been a relation to the dang Van derveld clan.

Blade looked over to the man.

" so are you related to the lupine family Van derveld?"

Diego Van Derveld
Oct 1st, 2002, 11:26:50 AM
The piercing whine of a force spike rattled in Diego's head. His face blanched, as his jawline tightened momentarily. He barely heard Blade speak. Finally he turned to the man, with a sheen of sweat on his forehead, and spoke in a tired voice.

"No."

Shakily, he reached for his water.

"Please don't do that again."

imported_Blade Ice
Oct 1st, 2002, 04:15:13 PM
Blade let an evil grin off

" Don't do what mention the Van Derveld family?"

blade thought from the mans general deminor that he was hiding somehting. Blade thought it probably wasn't important but then its always fun to torture a victom.

Diego Van Derveld
Oct 1st, 2002, 04:44:28 PM
Diego's pronounced brow furrowed.

"With your oafish demeanor, you must be one of Vega's comrades. I want nothing more to do with you than our passing introduction."

Severen Morkonis
Oct 1st, 2002, 06:27:28 PM
Sieken sat a few tables down and side watched the two men arguing between themselves, a smell of a Van-Derveld was in the air and the way he spoke of Vega there was only one man it could have been. Sieken smiled lightly for moment and looked down towards his drink but kepthis full hearing on what the two men had to say to eatchother, the news would prove useful perhaps for vega that his pathetic Father was in town.

The forced Lumpine grinned a toothy grin smelling one of his own.

imported_Blade Ice
Oct 2nd, 2002, 02:00:35 PM
Blade laughed at the pathetic thought.

" Your funny, my name is Blade Ice but I'm not one of vega's pathetic slaves I broke that bond a long time ago. I can see you have dislike for the arogant piece of crap. "

Blade knew sieken kasstra was around he could sense him a former friend to blade but now just a mindless drone to vega.

Diego Van Derveld
Oct 2nd, 2002, 03:12:25 PM
"Its a contagious feeling"

imported_Blade Ice
Oct 3rd, 2002, 03:44:22 PM
blade laughed and took a drink.

" So what makes you hate Vega so much?"

Diego Van Derveld
Oct 3rd, 2002, 10:03:19 PM
Diego looked to Blade for several seconds, then turned away.

"It's personal."

imported_Blade Ice
Oct 7th, 2002, 07:09:29 PM
blade laughed

" Personal, is a fouls way of saying he has no defenant reason, what did you lose a game of sabaac to him and you are a poor loser. I hate vega because he betrayed my trust in him and at every turn he thinks he is superior to me that is a real reason not because its personal. "

blade turned away and began to drink

Diego Van Derveld
Oct 7th, 2002, 08:00:59 PM
"I honestly couldn't care your reasons. Mine are my own."

imported_Blade Ice
Oct 7th, 2002, 08:08:56 PM
" and that is why your afraid of him"

Diego Van Derveld
Oct 7th, 2002, 08:41:55 PM
The man made no sense at all, and Diego left him to his devices.

Severen Morkonis
Oct 8th, 2002, 03:48:59 AM
Sieken had watched the whole event and would report back to his master and friend that evening....he was happy now....content to see that the waist of time Blade Ice would surely get his head whacked in from Vega....and that alone would be a nice thought.

Sieken raised from his head and exited the bar without a single hesitation.

imported_Blade Ice
Oct 8th, 2002, 08:03:03 AM
blade turned around and patted Diego on the shoulder.

" see you later old man, I never did get your name but thats probably personal."

blade began to walk out of the bar.