PDA

View Full Version : Cold Expression

Blaine
Sep 25th, 2002, 06:56:08 PM
Creeping about the long, dark, sombre halls of the infamous Sith Order, was a silhouette of a man. Slowly, the man walked ahead, knowing that the future of his life, would remain in these walls. The echoes of his steps crept through his ears in small rings that made his agile body shiver.

"Interesting how the Dark Side can leap in your body, cover your soul and make you think a certain way, isn't it?", he said as if he were talking to himself, "But then again, there's the Light Side that can do the same thing..."

He approached what seemed to be a dead end. He stopped and continued to act as if he were talking to himself:

"They call me Cold Blaine, I wish to be admitted to The Sith Order."

Cold stood there, stuck to the floor, his eyes roaming the place, looking for the first figure to pop out of the shadows and comment on his statement.

Salem Ave
Sep 26th, 2002, 10:48:31 AM
A boy, appearing about 19, approached and regarded the newcomer with solid black eyes, addressing him with a simple:

"Why?"

Blaine
Sep 26th, 2002, 02:08:30 PM
"Why?", Cold repeated, as the echoes of the halls were heard.

"I wanna learn", Cold said as he paused briefly, "I wanna learn about the Dark Side of the Force. I want to serve this Order because I want to be known as a member of The Sith Order. I would gladly serve the Order to gain power and learn to possess the Dark Side of the Force"

Cold looked around, wondering if there were any others that were to pop out of the shadows.

Cherice St_Hilare
Sep 26th, 2002, 06:18:21 PM
And one did.

The light-purple skinned Succubi had crept up from behind Salem and now stood by his side, canting her head to the side curiously. Her blue eyes swiftly glanced up and down the figure of 'Cold' before a slight smirk tugged on her lips.

She would let Salem do the talking for now while she listened.

Salem Ave
Sep 27th, 2002, 10:36:42 AM
"You want to be known as a member of T he Sith Order? Do you think it will gain you privelagesss?"

Salem shook his head in dismisal then continued.

"And in joining this order to you accept that if you ssshould betrrray us - the brotherrrhood - you will be punissshed with yourrr own death?"

Blaine
Sep 27th, 2002, 08:12:26 PM
"The Sith Order will bring me many things, good and bad. I will be respected by few, yet hated by many. However I am prepared for such a reputation. If the Order brings me priveleges or not, I will still be honored to be a part of such a group that focuses so much on the Dark Side."

Cold's eyes met the recruiter's eyes. Cold had answered confidently, knowing that the point of joining was to learn, and use the Dark Side of the Force to serve the Order.

"I will gladly serve the Order if it accepts me. That's why I am here. I doubt I'll betray 'the brotherhood', knowing that I came here in my own will."

Cold's eyes took a glimpse at the purple-skinned female that was near. Cold smiled, appreciating that at least they had responded to his words.

Salem Ave
Sep 28th, 2002, 12:47:35 PM
"Verrry well,"

Salem motioned past where he stood to a large door that lead off into the Sith Palace.

"Find yoursss-elf a room, meet with sss-ome otherrr members. You will be assssigned a Master when one becomesss available."

Blaine
Sep 28th, 2002, 04:40:46 PM
Cold smiled, thankful that he had been accepted to The Sith Order. Observing the large door, he saw the Palace extend itself and create a new world for Cold. A world that would truely change his life.

"Thank you... I never caught your name...", Cold said.

Salem Ave
Oct 1st, 2002, 11:49:28 AM
"... Ave. Sss-alem Ave."

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 1st, 2002, 06:43:52 PM
She smirked a bit before taking a step back, and slipping away just as fast as she came. She would observe this "Cold" in the future ..