PDA

View Full Version : Silk, feathers, and a hidden taste of metal [open]

Emiliana
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:41:05 AM
Bright lights and eccentric colors reflected in the eyes of the girl, a rainbow of neon swirling and flashing against her blond hair. Emiliana blinked blankly as she roamed down the crowded street, a black feather boa draped around her shoulders, decorating the silk dress. The droid blinked again, a grinning man pulling her close as he licked at his lips.

Well aren't you a pretty one?

"One what..?" She responded. The boy rolled his eyes and started pulling her toward a club by her waist.

"Let me go..!" Emiliana frowned up at him and pulled away, only to have his hand snap around her upper arm with a hard grip.

Yasashii Mikan
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:52:16 AM
Yasashii stood outside the club door. Inside there was no fighting allowed, but outside one could have all the battles he wanted. He had set up the arena by drawing a big circle on the sidewalk, and set up the crate outside it for his brother or himself to judge the fights. He put up their usual "Fight for 2 creds" sign and was waiting on his brother when a scuffle caught his attention.

"You there! It seems she doesn't like you."

Emiliana
Sep 25th, 2002, 12:00:45 PM
"No... It's okay." Emiliana sighed a bit and looked up at the man gripping her arm. While she didn't trust him, she didn't like getting people envolved in her "life". The most envolved, the more chance that someone would discover what she was. Her lips creased into a timid, defeated smile. "It's okay.." She repeated, more to herself than anyone else.

Oishii Sakana
Sep 25th, 2002, 01:21:53 PM
"I am sorry, Miss, but it is not ok."

A sword appeared under the man's throat. "You will releae her, that you will."

The man released the woman and disappeared into the club.

"Are you ok, ma'am?"

Emiliana
Sep 25th, 2002, 01:35:39 PM
Her eyes widened a bit as she looked at the new man, her head nodding absently.

"I'm fine, sir... I would have been fine." How could I not be fine? He couldn't hurt me.. She thought to herself, blinking absently. A small reminder pricked her thoughts. "..Thank you." Emiliana smiled sweetly to the man, making a small curtsie.

Oishii Sakana
Sep 25th, 2002, 01:46:11 PM
Oishii smiled. "You are welcome, miss."

He turned to his brother. "Are we all set? Do you think we will have any takers?"

Oishii dearly hoped there were some drunks around tonight. It was so easy to goad them into fighting. Easy money all the way around.

Yasashii Mikan
Sep 25th, 2002, 01:48:03 PM
Crisis averted.

"If we're lucky."

He looked to Emiliana.

"If anyone else gives you hell, direct them to us. We'll settle the matter." He punctuated his last remark by punching a fist into his palm and cracking his knuckles.

Emiliana
Sep 25th, 2002, 02:42:29 PM
A thin eyebrow arched as the droid looked at the set up the men had created.

"Figh-ting?" She'd never fought before, although her mind was programed with some skills. She was strong, but would never be able to handle the Force. Her head cocked to the side. She was curious what fighting would feel like. A sly grin spread on her lips as she let the feather boa slip to the ground, her hand exposing two credits toward the men.

Yasashii Mikan
Sep 25th, 2002, 03:33:51 PM
The brother's exchanged glances. Should they fight someone they just helped save? Yasashii jerked a thumb at his brother.

"Give 'em to him. You'll fight me."

Oishii Sakana
Sep 25th, 2002, 03:43:03 PM
Oishii took her credits with a strange look on his face.

"Well, talk about bite the hand that feeds you..."

Oishii pocketed the creds.

"Ok, here is how you win. Are are 3 ways to win.
1) You knock Yasashii out of the ring.
2) You make Yasashii give up
3) You knock Yasashii out.
Bear in mind that we cannot conduct business if you win using method 3."

Oishii sat on the crate and waited for the two to step inside the ring.

"Get ready...FIGHT!" Oishii hit the side of the crate with the hilt of his sword, signaling for the match to begin.

Emiliana
Sep 25th, 2002, 05:00:16 PM
"I never asked for your help," Emiliana stated as she stepped into the ring. As soon as the thump against the crate sounded, her mind and personality seemed to completely switch modes. A grin flashed across her face and she leapt up at Yasashii, a booted foot directed for his stomach. The man dodged rather easily and she landed in a low crouch towards the edge of the circle. Spinning around, she stuck a long leg out in hope of swiping his feet out from under him.

Yasashii Mikan
Sep 25th, 2002, 05:41:43 PM
Yasashii jumped, landing as she stood from her crouch. He took a defense; it was bad form to hurt someone you'd just saved from pain.