PDA

View Full Version : MASTER! I need your advice (Navaria, and the council)

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:05:08 AM
Wei was searching the halls of the Temple, searching for his Master. He knew she was around here, because she usually had all sorts of things to do because of her postiion on the council.

"THE COUNCIL!" Wei went to the council chamber and knocked on the door. MAybe she would be in here. Then he could ask the council what they thought too. But first, he had to make sure it was ok for him to go in. He didn;t want to interrupt them.

Liam Jinn
Sep 25th, 2002, 04:36:58 PM
Liam heard a knocking on the council room door, and jumped up from his seat to answer it. He swung the door open, finding Wei.

"Did you bring food?" He said with a slight chuckle. There was a quiet pause, then he added, "I'm only kidding. You knocked?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 25th, 2002, 07:15:55 PM
Wei nodded. "If the council has some time, I would like to ask them a question or two about a small encounter with the Darkside I had recently. Or at least can I talk to my master, Navaria Tarkin? This is very important."

Xazor Elessar
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:03:49 PM
"Please, speak your mind, young one. Let us know what you have experienced and what your concern is......"

The Knight said softly as she leaned forward in her chair, eyeing Wei with a bit of her own concern. It was not often a Padawan barged into the Council Chambers and announced things as such. Her curiousity was peaked, to say the least.....

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 26th, 2002, 12:09:28 PM
"Well, it all started when I went to the forest to think on the rumors I had heard about my friend, Dios Kane. How he had become evil all of a sudden, and it didn;t sound to me to be very true at all, and then..." Wei slowly began to tell his tale.

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=22962

When at last, Wei got to the end, he stopped.

"Well, um.. I was ondering if I handled that situation very well. I'm not at all sure that I did. So, I was hoping that the council could maybe tell me how I could have handled that situation better than I did."

Wei was a humble guy, no doubts there. He knew most of his padawans to be proud, and full of their own ideas, but Wei had a thing for getting his training right.

Anbira Hicchoru
Sep 28th, 2002, 01:50:56 PM
Seeking wisdom before action is a virtuous thing, Wei Wu Wei.

:: Anbira nodded ::

You cannot give salvation to every foe you face. For some, the only salvation is final release. You must then, intercede on the behalf of lives that evil men would continue to destroy, if left unhindered. Destruction of evil that does not repent is not wrong. You cannot smash brick walls with words.

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 29th, 2002, 06:11:42 PM
"Anbira is right."

Navaria said, silently listening to Wei explaining what had happened.

"You did well to stop and seek out explanations to make sure you have done nothing wrong. What is important is you stopped yourself from acting rashly out of quick judgement but unfortunately not all can be saved but you were determined to try, Wei .... Yet, not every story can have a happy ending."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 30th, 2002, 01:19:56 PM
Wei smiled. He was glad he had done the right thing, but he had only had one part of his question answered.

"So what should I do the next time I am in a situation like that? What should I do, or say, or whatever?"

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 30th, 2002, 03:49:57 PM
"Every situation is different, Wei. Sometimes the best advice is to trust in your instincts and to trust in the Force and never give into the feelings, no matter how provocative, that will lead you to the Dark Side.

That is all you really can do. I am sorry that I cannot offer any more advice then that."