PDA

View Full Version : JLB Celebrities, my newest project, is up!

JonathanLB
Sep 25th, 2002, 05:15:44 AM
After a few days just waiting to get my first set of sites up and perfecting a few details before really officially "launching," I am finally ready to share the project I have worked on for the last few months. The idea began in early August, even before VinDieselWorld.com was really doing that well. That site, though, helped speed up my plans and got this project off the ground immediately.

So I give you...

http://www.JLBCelebrities.com

There are currently 5 sites there, excluding the older VinDieselWorld.

The best one so far is my http://www.SamuelLJackson.net site, which I spent a ton of time on compared to the others. The biography alone is about 6 pages, non-double spaced, and the filmography is massive too. Putting in that many Amazon links took forever. The picture gallery isn't bad either. It's a great site overall, I think one of the top SLJ sites on the Internet. The links section should be fun too, plenty of information there, not just a collection of poor links.

So far, the sites are using 5 different colors, and that is all of the colors I have. I'll start repeating colors very soon once I get even more sites up.

I have 27 registered domain names I think, could be 28, leaving at least 20 more then to fill with sites.

The next two, launching next week, are ErikaHarold.net (Miss America 2003) and AvrilLivigne.net (singer, "Complicated" and "Sk8er Boi").

Sometime after that, hopefully quickly, will come ThandieNewton.net, plus many more.

Sene Unty
Sep 25th, 2002, 07:31:53 AM
Nice sites man......I like the interface on all of them. Congrats. :D

JonathanLB
Sep 25th, 2002, 03:56:26 PM
Thanks! :)

I'll update this thread perhaps as I add more, that would make sense, wouldn't want to create new threads or anything.

Also, I welcome any requests or ideas, like if someone says, "I think so and so is an upcoming star, maybe you could make a site for her/him," then I would definitely consider that as I always am looking for new domains and stars.