PDA

View Full Version : Blasted unto oblivion....(Straffe, Zeke, Kindo, Wei, Plo Koon and Open)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 25th, 2002, 04:48:46 AM
:: A dark figure had bee swifting into the shadows as a young man jumped on one of the balconys...one of the most used balconys in the living quarters who led directly towards Lance's dorms.::

:: The young man was carrying a huge burden, a man on his shoulders, Lance Stormrider still unconscious from the shock he had just received when he discovered he had a Mother and Sister (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22647&perpage=20&pagenumber=4) he then realised that he knew nothing...nothing at all about him-self, he had forgotten everything. What he one thought was his past was nothing but a lie, well to Lance it was and it had led him to an abnormal state. The young man sat Lance's body on a chair, as Lance's jaded eyes half opened some saliva slid down on his chin dropping to the floor.::

"Gah...."

OOC: Kindo and Wei, I dunno if Zeke gave you the message about this thread, and if you haven't then do not join yet we'll talk about this on AIM. And Straffe let's talk on MSN ASAP. Thank you :)

Plo Koon
Sep 28th, 2002, 10:31:17 AM
Plo was sleeping when he heard a something moving. He slowly got out of his bed and got his Light Sabar. As he walked through the darkness he could hear some shuffleing around and someone talking. It was comming from Lances room. He slowly walked to the door and turned the handle. As he opened the door and peered inside, he saw a dark figure over Lances bed. He swung the door open and jumped on the man. They wrestled around on the floor for a bit, knocking over lamps and bumping into furnature. Plo kicked the man in the stomach and watched him fall over. He ran to the door and flicked the light switch. He watched as the man in the dark cloak got up. He fliped his hood back and saw that it was Straffe.
"Oh man...Sorry Straffe...I thaught you were attacking Lance"
Plo quickly walked over to Straffe and sat him on a chair to regain his breath.

Sep 28th, 2002, 04:19:23 PM
:: The crazy Lance continued to drop saliva shaking his head slowly, from time to time he mummbled a few letters.::

"Gah..bou...boo..."

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 29th, 2002, 10:28:17 AM
Straffe sat on the chair, regaining his breath. He rubed his head a bit as he felt a bump starting to form.
"Ya its me..."
Straffe looked at Lance and saw that he was still out of it
"Some weird stuff happened to Lance. I was talking with my cousins when I turn around and there was this woman standing over him and he was like this"
He watched as saliva roll down his chin. He leaned over and took his bed sheet and wiped it away.
"I think she was a Sith, like did one of their mind tricks or something cause I have never seen him like this"

Zeke
Sep 29th, 2002, 10:32:50 AM
Zeke stole silently down the hall, too energetic to be bothered with bed yet. As he passed Lance's room he heard voices. He knocked, then opened the door.

"Sup guys?"

Then he saw Lance.

"What happened here?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Sep 30th, 2002, 03:35:28 PM
Kindo stepped inside the unlit lodging, peeking around at the others still astir at the late hours of the brisk evening.

" Whats going on? "

Still gazing around the dim residence, he observed Lance closely, who remained stagnant and serene, oblivious to those gathered amongst him.

" Is Lance alright!? "

He promptly stepped up alongside his companion to see what his conflict was.

Straffe Stormrider
Sep 30th, 2002, 07:57:36 PM
"Well...We were in this dessert where I found out that Lance is my cousin. I have two other cousins two. I was talking with two of them when I turned around and there was this woman in white standing over Lances body. He was like this so I braught him back here to figure it out"

Oct 1st, 2002, 04:46:06 AM
:: Lance looked up at the roof from time to time salive still running down on his chin, he continued to mumble some weird stuff just like a baby, his head shook his jaded eyes swirled around like tornados, a stupid smile slid down on his face stopping on his lips as he looked at the others then chair he ws on started making a weird noise, Lance swifting his weight on it suddenly, the chair collapsed and Lance with it. As the others all turned their gaze on Lance he was still on the se condition his eyes continued to swirle, the same mumbled the same gaze, it was disturbing. Very disturbing.::

Drake Lonerunner
Oct 2nd, 2002, 04:04:15 PM
Drake walks in to the room

"Im looking for my brother, his name is straffe, have any of you seen him?"

Drake takes off the hood of his cloak and waits quietly for a response.

Straffe Stormrider
Oct 2nd, 2002, 06:23:31 PM
Straffe looked over at the man. He was surprised to see that it was his brother Drake.
"What...Drake!...What are you doing here..."
Straffe walked quickly over to him

Drake Lonerunner
Oct 6th, 2002, 08:56:25 PM
As straffe came walking to his brother, Drake said quietly

" I came to see you and train under your master and learn more about the force.

Oct 7th, 2002, 04:32:55 AM
OOC: o_O......Erm first of all this thread is supposed to explain how Lance became crazy, hoiw are you supposed to become my padawan if I'm crazy lol. Plz let's proceed with the original goal of this thread.

Straffe Stormrider
Oct 7th, 2002, 02:30:21 PM
o.o.c:We will talk about this in another thread aight?

I.C:

Straffe pulled his brother out of the room so they could be in private.

"I thaught you stayed with mom? Anyways you have to leave, this is serious"

Straffe stared directly into Drakes eyes

"I'll talk to you after but right now you have to leave...Sorry"

Straffe took Drake to the door and put him outside. He then walked back into the room.

"Is there anything you guys can do?"

Zeke
Oct 8th, 2002, 01:01:24 PM
"I...have no clue. I doubt if any of us has strength enough in the Force to heal him of this."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 8th, 2002, 05:26:03 PM
" If all of us combine our Force healing abilities, I have no doubt we can heal him. "

Plo Koon
Oct 8th, 2002, 05:28:44 PM
Plo stood there and held out his hands

"Lets get to it then..."

He focused the force towards helping Lance

Straffe Stormrider
Oct 8th, 2002, 05:30:55 PM
Straffe walked towards Lance and put his hand on his forehead

"Come on guys, lets get this done quickly"

He too focused the force into healing him

Zutay Ohara
Oct 8th, 2002, 06:35:23 PM
-sorry, wrong user name-

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 8th, 2002, 06:36:59 PM
Kindo extended both hands, and began to emit waves of Force through Lance. Has the combined energy pulsed through Lance, he gradually began to heal.

Yuna Starstryder
Oct 8th, 2002, 10:59:07 PM
A young female figured slowly walked down the hall. Her robe billowed about her and her staff was held in her hands. She heard mumbling from a room. It was an insane mumbling. She steped over to the door and knocked. It just slid open.

"Um, is everything alright?"

Aki Raa
Oct 8th, 2002, 11:14:00 PM
*Aki grabbed the young woman's arm pulling her backwards.*

"sussh...They are doing forcey stuff......"

*How she knew she didn't know, but whatever it was it drew her to the room like a moth to a lamp*

"I don't think we could help anyways, and we'll just take up space....."

Oct 9th, 2002, 04:34:31 AM
:: As soon as the padawans started to gather some force energy, a huge and deep growl emerged from Lance's body, as a bright glow invaded all of the room knoking the padawans to the ground from the shockwave.::

:: More and more saliva slid down on his chin as Lance continued to growl even more, his face seemed ferocious and his head moved in every direction, within his mind he thought about everything that all the shocks he had received the people he had lost...the people he had just met, people he thought didn't exist suddenly bumped out of nowhere, Lance did not know who he was anymore...his past, within his mind once again he wanted to kill his father because he lied to him.::

OOC: sorry if my post is short, but I cant type with my two hands...my left hand is ou of order ;______; thats why I havent been on.

Straffe Stormrider
Oct 9th, 2002, 07:49:55 AM
Straffe got up slowly and watched Lance. He looked around to see if everyone is alright

"Is everyone ok? What happened to Lance?"

Yuna Starstryder
Oct 9th, 2002, 09:23:45 AM
Yuna held tight to her staff and was tossed backwards into the wall behind her. After the shock was gone, she shook her head and lept to her feet. She looked back to the man that the wave came from then to the white haired man.

"What has happened here? If I know, I might be able to help."

OOC: Sorry short. I am in school right now and bell rang.

Plo Koon
Oct 20th, 2002, 10:55:08 AM
Plo looked at the woman

"I dont know whats wrong with him"

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 18th, 2002, 06:21:32 AM
ooc:is thing thing still going on or has it stopped??