PDA

View Full Version : The arrival (open)

Dis Katon
Sep 24th, 2002, 09:21:42 PM
Dis slowly walked through the door at Yog's. He was trying to take it all in the music, the strange people, the environment. It was all new to Dis because he never really went out much till his fathers untimely death. But the sad truth was he didn't even want to be in the place his father took his life in, because it was bring back way to many bad memoirs..but he had to, he had to see the place his father loved so much..even though it didn't love him back.

Dis walked up to the bar and asked the bar tender in a quite, shy voice "Did you know a man the name of Crono Katon".

The bar tender shook his head up and down as he said "Yes, he was the man that..um...died here a few days ago. Why do you ask?"

Dis replied in the same tone as before "He was my father"

The bar tenders face went from a ready to serve smile to a face that read sadness "I'm sorry for your loss..But please have a drink on the house" Then he pointed toward a table in the bar covered by shadows. "That table back there was where your father spent most of his time here."

He paused for a second before saying

"You know your father was a strange one...very strange. He was always talking to that freaky rubber chicken and he ordered drinks for it to..very strange he was"

Dis turned his head to look at the table then said "Thank you for every thing..sir"

Then he turned and walked over to his fathers old table and set down in one of the chairs and he watched everyone..just like his father did..but unlike his father he really wanted to talk with the people of the bar..to find out what they thought, what they were like, anything about anything..maybe even find out some thing about his father he new so little about.

Zeke
Sep 24th, 2002, 09:32:27 PM
Zeke entered the Bar and Grill and clenched his fists. Immediately he was zipped up to the ceiling and was crawling around.

"Crono, you rock! This anti-grav is awesome!"

Dis Katon
Sep 24th, 2002, 09:38:38 PM
Dis was setting there at the table when he heard his fathers name. He jumped up to see what was going on and noticed the man crawling on the ceiling using the Anti-grav gloves his father made. He ran over to the man that was crawling on the ceiling and asked
"Did a man named Crono make those for you?"

Even though he already new the answer.

Zeke
Sep 24th, 2002, 09:41:07 PM
Zeke switched off the gloves and stood upside down on the ceiling. The boots were anti-grav too.

"Sure did!" Zeke said with a proud smile.

Dis Katon
Sep 24th, 2002, 09:45:05 PM
That was the first good news he heard all day

"I'm Dis Katon and it is really nice to meet you"

Zeke
Sep 24th, 2002, 09:47:18 PM
"Hey! Neato!" Zeke shook his hand upside down. "How do ya know Crono? He your dad or something?"

Dis Katon
Sep 24th, 2002, 09:54:22 PM
"Yeah he was my step dad...or at least he was taking care of me." he pauses for a second before finishing ".but now that he is dead I'm kind of taking care of my self"

Zeke
Sep 24th, 2002, 09:57:03 PM
Zeke's face tried to approximate a sad expression, but his happy smile wouldn't fade.

"Sorry pal."

Dis Katon
Sep 24th, 2002, 10:00:39 PM
"Kind of mean to say I guess...but it was probably for the best anyways"

He said the first thing that poped into his head because he wanted to change the subject

"sorry I didn't get your name"

Zeke
Sep 24th, 2002, 10:05:03 PM
"M'name is Zeke!" He rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry if I offended ya."

Ansatsu
Sep 25th, 2002, 03:10:40 PM
Ansatsu stepped up and looked at Zeke, "Hey Zeke, how are you today?" He looked at the other kid, "So may I ask who you are?" Ansatsu looked at Zeke and the kid and smiled.

Dis Katon
Sep 25th, 2002, 03:39:13 PM
Dis looked at the new guy then back at Zeke before answering in his shy voice again

"I'm Dis Katon..and you would be?"

Zeke
Sep 26th, 2002, 01:55:44 PM
"Ah, he's Wei's cousin." His name had slipped his memory, but not like it really mattered. He could introduce himself. "Want a drink, dude?"

Dis Katon
Sep 27th, 2002, 03:04:35 PM
Looks at the both of them kind of wondering who he was talking to but after a long pause he just answer even if he wasn't the one he asked.

"Me? Yeah sure"

Zeke
Sep 28th, 2002, 10:49:43 AM
Zeke walked back along the ceiling to the bar and deactivated the anti-grav, landing himself on a stool.

"Whaddaya have?"

Dis Katon
Sep 29th, 2002, 12:25:57 PM
um...I guess what ever you are having