PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the guidance of lost parents

Fale Kane
Sep 24th, 2002, 06:33:05 PM
A teenage boy walked though the gigantic gates of the recruitment center. He was holding a picture of his mother. He walked up to the service counter and said, "Have you seen this lady, she is my mother. Her name is Maia Tharrinn. She is quite beautiful isn't she? Unfortunately, I've never laid eyes on her, or my father Dios. People say I'm the spitting image of him. Wouldn't you agree?" he said, assuming they would know.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 25th, 2002, 04:58:10 AM
:: A hand grabbed the picture and the cloaked face darkened by the shadows of his cloak eyes the picture, a light green glow pierked out of the hood's darkness as the man took off his hood, looking evilish at firt because of his cloak but after removing his hood, a spikey funky haired man spoke.::

"WHa!? She's your mother!? Of course I know her, Maia's my sis! Not my real but I call her that. And yes...you look just like Dios"

:: Lance then took off his cloak to stay in his normal blue cloths.::

"Well you want to see your mom and dad I can take you to them no problem kid." A wide grin formed on Lance's lips.

Fale Kane
Sep 25th, 2002, 05:53:30 PM
"That's ok...Uncle...Lance... HAHAHA!!! That's so strange. The first person I meet happens to know my mother. What luck! I'll just wait here for a while. You see, I'd kinda like her to be my Master. In the meantime, tell me about yourself."He said eagerly.

Sep 26th, 2002, 04:38:01 AM
"ahhh you seek her guidance! She'll be here don't worry" He said passing his hand under his chin when he sais "Uncle Lance" that made him laugh a bit.

"Uncle Lance!? Hahaha!!" He said looking upwards

"Well well I just happen to be an uncle " He shook his head laughing lightly.

"I guess you could call me that, what's your name kid? Cause I don't even know it yet"

Fale Kane
Sep 28th, 2002, 10:43:43 AM
"Oh, right, I almost forgot. The name's Fale. Nice to meet ya." He said with laughter. He then began looking around the room, matching faces from his picture.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 28th, 2002, 05:46:35 PM
Maia sat in a small chair with her feet tucked up under her. A book opened before her, her brow furrowed in concentration. Other Jedi moved around in the open room and talked quietly amongst themselves.

Maia closed her book and stretched. She had to go get ready for a date with Dios. Laying the book aside she called to a friend and chatted as she turned Lance came into view. She made her way over to him. Her arms out stretched for a hug.

"What are you up to today?" She asked as they hugged...

Sep 28th, 2002, 06:25:32 PM
"Hey, coincidence we were expecting you"

:: Lance then whispered into her ears::

"Sis you never told me you had a son" He said pointing to the kid in front of him.

OOC: How old is Fale?

Fale Kane
Sep 29th, 2002, 07:37:58 PM
OOC: about 15

"What are you guys whispering about?" He said curiosly. He then looked at his picture then up at the beautiful woman he beheld, dropped his picture and his chin began to quiver. "Mom? Is that you?" He said to himself. He ran across the room and jumped and hugged her, crying with tears of joy and redemption.

Sep 30th, 2002, 04:47:53 AM
:: Lance walked a few steps backwards and folded his arms agaianst his chest, he wondered if he ever was going to have children like Maia. But then again he thought to him-self that it was impossible, he was destined to be alone, he turned around and walked to the exit.::

I'll leave you two alone

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 30th, 2002, 02:01:29 PM
Maia looked from Lance to The boy in her arms in surprise. She didn't even know what to say. She hugged him out of reflex, her mouth trying to make words. She could feel no malice from him, nor did she think he was lying. At least he didn't think it.

Maia pulled back slightly and looked into the young boy's face. "I think maybe you have me mistaken for someone else." She said softly not wanting to upset him. She studied his eyes and found herself looking into the face of her beloved Dios. The boy looked just like him. But his eye's they were like looking into her own. A soft blue ringed with silver.

"Who are you?" She whispered...

Fale Kane
Sep 30th, 2002, 02:10:41 PM
"I...I...I'm your son, Fale. Do you not know me?"He said, with his chin still aquiver. "I've never seen you in my life, but I know this must be you." He showed her the picture. She seemed younger than she was now. She and her faithful husband were holding their newborn child, smiling with joy. "I've heard so much about you from Uncle Wyvern. You and father are dear to me." He said softly.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 30th, 2002, 03:33:04 PM
"I...I...I'm your son, Fale. Do you not know me?"

Maia mouth dropped open further at his statement. She and Dios had not even married yet, though there wedding was going to happen soon. "I never had a child, young one." She said softly her heart aching at the look on his face. This uncle Wyvern.... He was once my padawan and he left long ago." Maia gasped out her face growing pale. Her old padawan had a way of haunting her life in unexpected ways.

She pulled his hand closer and looked at the picture he held, her eyes widened at the site of her and Dios and a small child in her arms. She looked slightly older in it. "I don't understand this."

"Please sit with me." She opened her mind to the force and called out to Dios... "

Krieger
Sep 30th, 2002, 03:42:35 PM
OOC:please ignore this post

Dios Kane
Sep 30th, 2002, 03:45:05 PM
:: The call had been... weird, but I had only been sleeping in the hallway again, it happened when I didn't feel like going back to the Living quarters or the night. But I woke up with a snap and felt the... weird feeling. It was like Maia was afriad but not really and confused but not really, andit felt like I was there too, and Maia, but two Maias? Something was wrong, so I ran to the Living quarters and was there soon enough.
I opened the door and just stood there... whoa. This was weird... that weird feeing explained it all. There was this kid, tha looked just like ME and when he turned his head I was lookin at the eyes of Maia! WTF?!?!?!?!?! This was some kind of joke, a clone? How? I mean...
I stumbled in and sat in a chair by the wall as I stared at the kid and then mygaze went to Maia, the eyes... no difference. I looked at the kid again, his eyes were red and it looked like Maia crying, that just wasn't fair. I don't think I could stand two pairs of eyes that made feel so much in my soul. And the kid's hair And his face, even the bones were just like mine!
I had to try my best though, I wasn't sure of the facts about this, so I would make the best of it. I smiled and laughed a bit. This seemd to be the best it would get.::

Maia? What'd you do?

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:25:23 PM
Maia looked helplessly from Dios to Fale. The resemblance was uncanny.

"He say he is our son Dios. Ours.... " Mia leaned back and rubbed her hand over her face. "How is this possible?"

Fale Kane
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:31:46 PM
"You!!!" He said, his voice seemingly filled with anger. He ran at the gray haired man, jumped, and pulled back his fist as if ready to punch his old man right in the face. Dios rose his arm to block the blow. His hand went past Dios' hand and quickly turned to a loving embrace. "Dad... It's you!" He said with joy.

Dios Kane
Oct 2nd, 2002, 04:25:44 PM
:: Embracing the kid in my arms felt weird. This was just weird, I don't know how many more times I'm gonna tell myself that but this had to be explained. I held the kid a bit longer and then slowly set him down.
I had heard Maia's answer but that still didn't satisfy why this kid that said to be "ours" was here. And then I went to the defensive. I moved so quickly that neither Maia or the kid noticed the quick movement of me suddenly beside Maia.::

Explain yourself...

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 2nd, 2002, 04:35:38 PM
Maia reached up and grasped Dios's hand. Her eyes locked on the face that looked just like her beloved's. The eyes that looked into hers were her very own. Had he not been the age he appeared there would be no denying him.

"Please we do not understand how you can be our child?" She said in a gentle voice...

Fale Kane
Oct 3rd, 2002, 02:01:18 PM
The boy had a disappointed look on his face and began to shout, "Come on! You know that I'm your son! You had me when that guy popped outta dad and killed off everyone! You two were seeking refuge from that freakish guy! I know my Uncle, and Uncle Wyvern would never lie to me!"

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 3rd, 2002, 02:43:36 PM
Maia could feel tears sting her eyes at the boys accusations. "It is not that we don't believe you child. It is just that we have never had a child, we have not even married yet. So you see it is very hard for us to understand. As for your uncle Wyvern. I used to have a padawan by that name but he left long ago."

She reached her hand out to the upset boy."Please come sit here by us and help us to understand."

Fale Kane
Oct 3rd, 2002, 03:00:30 PM
The boy reluctantly looked at his caring mother, then at his father with scorn and walked slowly to the bench next to the wall and flopped into his seat. "Look, Uncle Wyvern said that you would understand. He's gone. He won't be back. He was killed... killed by that... that Fiend! You two had me when father was possessed by him. Apparently, that affected my birth. I am a part of your DNA and Fiend's DNA. It's strange. Things have apparently changed in this past that I see before me. You were much younger, when you had my mother.

Dios Kane
Oct 4th, 2002, 03:00:19 PM
Thats outrageous! I've seen the different strains of time, I've traveled forward, so far forward that I would never have concieved just about anything before me, but going back in time? That is crazy, how? The travel forward required a mass sacrifice by an evil being, and that was bad enough, but to claim what you've just said. I would have to say that things are very different. Fiend NEVER did anything to Maia but tortured her and...

:: A hand went to my eyes as I wiped away my tears, remebering that was bad enough, talking about it wasn't a help. This kid didn't know what he was saying. I knew everything Fiend did and he never even had the idea of doing that to Maia. My hand went to Maia's shoulder as I recomposed myself and faced the boy ahead of me.::

And I have no idea where Wyvern might be, he dissappeared a while back. And... I still don't get it, you say Maia was younger? This makes no sense. Tell us the whole thing from the begginning and quit being stupid. Don't skip anything.

:: I had no time to mess with these things, and I wasn't sure f this kid was mine or not, and I was only about 20 still in my mind,the last century of immortal life had passed by fast enough but being here with Maia had slowed it down considerably. So I guess I had an excuse to blow this kid's half answer off.::

Fale Kane
Oct 4th, 2002, 07:46:15 PM
"Fine! You don't believe me? Brace yourself for some shocking info." He said worriedly.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 5th, 2002, 12:20:38 AM
Maia looked at Dios she was worried about what was being said. She could tell the boy believed what he said. There was no malice only hurt.

"Please young one, we want to understand. It is all very hard to take in." She tried to reassure him. "Dios let's hear him out, he apparently thinks we are his parents." She moved over and motioned for them both to sit.

Dios Kane
Oct 5th, 2002, 12:26:39 AM
:: Dios turned top sit down and smiled as he picked up Maia and sat down in the chair placing her in his lap. He watched as Fale chose the chair opposite of them.::

From the beggining, we won't interrupt.

Fale Kane
Oct 5th, 2002, 07:44:56 AM
"Ok pops, here's the score. I was born the day that you rid Fiend of your body. I was concieved with the genes of you three, not just you two. Anger makes me boil to the point of insanity because of this. Ever since the day I was born, I was known as 'The Plague Holder'. The local children of the slums only knew me as 'freak'. I hated them with all my heart and soul. I remembered that when I would curl up and cry in my small corner, everything would get dark and I would go to sleep. When I woke up, I saw the bodies of the children, the parents, the pets. Even bystanders' lives were taken. I would walk over to their bodies and look into their lifeless eyes, and saw him... Staring back at me... Smiling with victory and malice, hating all that stood. My own father shunned me from my own home, that would be you. You were afraid for your wife's safety. You tryed killing me upon my birth, but I just kept regenerating. I would cry and you would call me 'demon' and tell me to shut up. Uncle Wyvern. He took me from your home. He brought me to a magnificant palace in Coruscant, where he would teach me to hone the power of the force within. When I was at the age of 13, he told me to go find my parents. He had only told me about mother, for fear that talk of my father would strike me into rage."

Dios Kane
Oct 5th, 2002, 08:00:53 AM
:: My head turned to the side. That had to have been one very disturbed alternative. I thought about it for a second, trying to place the world of his together like a puzzle. But I wasn't going to be afraid of this kid just because he said he had the flashses like I used to with Fiend in me. I knew the power of Fiend and what it "gifted" me with, I can only assume what would happen to a young and easily molded mind.
But this alternate Dios sounded like me before I even joined the GJO when I was a fanatical "good" guy. I would hate him too, I had not been loose then, and my actions had been erratic and more than less pointless but to my own ends. I turned my head to Fale and smiled.::

Well understand, in this reality or whatever time you wanna call it, because that is what I can only figure, that I would never harm a child. Even with Fiend inside me I would've fought till I dide to make sure he didn't kill a child when he had control. We must be very different from then, because Maia and I would never abandon our own child. We don't have one now, but I know in our hearts that our child would be our wishes and hopes, no matter what.

And I need to know your name.

Fale Kane
Oct 5th, 2002, 08:14:38 AM
He chuckled with joy. Finally, some progress. "Oh yeah! I forgot! My name is Fale." He said with a big grin.

Dios Kane
Oct 5th, 2002, 08:34:05 AM
Then Fale, continue, tell us how you came about to getting here please.

Fale Kane
Oct 5th, 2002, 10:59:03 AM
"Well. Continuing with the story. I went to find you all. I was 13 and it was the day of my knighthood. So, I went back to your place and it was all rubble. People lived there but it was more slum life. When I found the ruined city, I was dead-set on finding mother. I ran throughout the city calling her name. I finally came across an old man. He said that you all had left. So I asked where you went and he said that Fiend had taken them to heaven. When I heard that, I broke apart. In my frustration, I beat the wall until my blood spilled upon the ground. I woke up a few weeks later and they had drugged me. The drug made me freak out. I was sleepy one minute, seeing my dreams before me. The kids in the slums poked me with sticks and called me names. I don't know what happened but as I had explained earlier, I woke up and they were dead. So then I went back to Wyvern's palace in Coruscant. He was laying a sleep. He was in terrible pain. He had a large gash across his chest. He told me to make it go away. He said he wanted to die. His chanting made me so frustrated. I fell asleep, and when I woke up. He was dead, with a letter and a picture in his hand. It said, 'Go find your parents.' It also said that there was a strange machine in his closet and that it may help me find you. So I activated it and here I am."

Dios Kane
Oct 5th, 2002, 09:13:30 PM
Wow, that explains a lot. So you've found us. What do you need?

:: the story was very moving and a few things needed to be explained but I wanted to help him more than anything else.::

Fale Kane
Oct 6th, 2002, 07:19:44 PM
"We must defeat Fiend... you, me, and mother. We have to get rid of him or I might never happen in this dimension. I wouldn't wanna live in a world without me in it." He said sincerely.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 7th, 2002, 12:12:02 AM
Maia listened to the words of Dios and Fale. Her eyes filled with tears at the sincerity of his words. She looked at his face. her heart clenched. "This is my son." She thought to herself. Though she had not had him in this "timeline" and she truly did not understand all that was going on. In her heart she knew it to be true. Standing she walked over to him. She traced her fingers along his familiar cheek. A soft smile on her face. Leaning down she pulled him into her arms. "I have a son..." Was all she could say...

Fale Kane
Oct 7th, 2002, 06:25:47 PM
It was the embrace of what seemed to be a stranger. He was extremely touched. All he could do was hug her back. Tears began to roll down his cheeks, "I love you mother...". He began to laugh with joy. He looked at his father over his mother's shoulder, wondering if he would shun him like in his time, or if he would embrace young Fale like his mother did.

Dios Kane
Oct 16th, 2002, 05:38:24 PM
:: I ruffled the kids hair with a smile, I didn't care. Everyone was happy, I might as well join them and forget everything else for the moment. A lot of things get better explanation over time, this could be one of them.::

Welcome home Fale...

Fale Kane
Oct 16th, 2002, 08:53:48 PM
The young, reluctant boy looked in his father's eyes and smiled a wide grin and began to chuckle. "Finally... I have a family. I thought my father would freak out and shun me like before. This is great! Mom... will you help me finish my training as a Jedi?".

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:16:21 PM
"I would be proud to train you Fale. It is a hard life with few rewards but think you know something of that already." She looked into Fale's eyes that were aged beyond his years. It might be a hard battle to ease his troubled spirit but she would do it for him, to show him that she would not abandon him. "Welcome to the GJO Fale and welcome home..."

Fale Kane
Oct 23rd, 2002, 05:58:40 PM
"Thank you mother. I look forward to our first training session. So let's go find a place for me to settle in, shall we?" He said excitedly.