PDA

View Full Version : A Beautiful fallen Angel (Wei and Friends of Ange Tot)

Giran
Sep 24th, 2002, 05:41:22 PM
He had came here in search of something, but what it was he wasn't going to tell these piddly little people. He sighed, but it sounded more like a gurgle than a sigh as he sat at a table in the back of the bar, one green eye closed and the other open and watching the bar.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 24th, 2002, 05:47:19 PM
Wei entered the Bar and Grill and took a seat next to a large man.

"I am so beat. I need some food. Ange has had me running ragged all the live long day. Thank God it's night time."

Zeke
Sep 24th, 2002, 05:51:02 PM
"Dude, and you're gonna MARRY that chick. You got strength."

Giran
Sep 24th, 2002, 05:53:17 PM
He opened his other eye and looked at the scrawny young man who had just sat next to him.

Ange? Tell me what she looks like kid

The Giran had 'spoken' into Wei's head, because well, lacking a tongue does make verbal communitcation a hard thing to do.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 24th, 2002, 05:57:41 PM
Wei sighed. "Well, Ange is a head shorter than me. Pretty green eyes, long brown hair. She never dresses up too terribly fancy, but that's ok. She's very sweet. She's prone to lose her temper at times, and can be a little violent at others, but she is a very sweet woman."

Wei gave the bartender his order and waited for his food.

"And you are?"

Giran
Sep 24th, 2002, 06:02:32 PM

I'm Giran, I'm quite sure she hasn't mentioned me....

He put one large hand down on Wei's shoulder.

And your friend there mentioned Marriage. I think you and I will have to talk young man.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 24th, 2002, 06:04:18 PM
Wei whithered at the man's tone of voice. Have a talk? Wei got a feeling that the man was going to be doing all of his talking with his fists.

"What do we have to talk about, sir?" Wei said, sounding calmer than he felt.

Giran
Sep 24th, 2002, 06:08:54 PM
The fact that you're going to marry my eldest daughter and the fact that I was not informed.....

His hand closed tighly about Wei's shoulder causing a slight pain to shoot through Wei's arm

But I am a very reasonable man, if you give me five good reasons why I shouldn't turn your low-class skin into a coat, then I might consider just leaving you and my daughter alone....

Zeke
Sep 24th, 2002, 06:11:19 PM
"Dude, you best back off. Wei's a worthy guy. He's got Ange outta all kinds of trouble, and been the best friend she's ever had!"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 24th, 2002, 06:23:22 PM
"Well, from what Ange did mention of her parent;s, I thought you were dead, killed in battle. An honorable death for your race, from what Ange has told me about Saiya-jins," Wei siad in a strained voice, holding back a shout as he fought the pain in his arm.

"You can;t turn me into a coat because

1) It would make Ange sad.
2) Who else would take as good care of your daughter as I have?
3) Ange would never fogive you for killing me.
4) The NRSF would jail you faster than you could blink.
but you won;t be going to jail becasue
5)...."

Wei twisted in his seat, loosing himself from Giran's grasp, before twisting his arm and sending him to the floor and putting a foot on the man's throat.

"I am a skilled fighter. I am a match for your daughter."

Wei knew that Saiya-jins were a combative race, and that respect came out of a person's ability to fight.

Giran
Sep 24th, 2002, 06:41:58 PM
A grin crossed Giran's face, and then he started to laugh.

Good move Boy......Now help me up.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 24th, 2002, 06:44:59 PM
Wei smiled and got Giran to his feet, but was still on guard in case Giran tried to attack back.

"Thanks. there is not supposed to be any fighting in the Bar and Grill, but I think that one instance can be forgiven."

Zeke
Sep 24th, 2002, 07:02:47 PM
"Fo shizzle..."

Having seen Wei take down Giran was enough for Zeke. He turned to his drink, a bottle of juice. He yawned; it was almost too late to be out.