PDA

View Full Version : A Night Out (open)

Santhia
Sep 23rd, 2002, 11:37:05 PM
*Santhia walked into Yogs, dressed very differently than any of the Jedi had seen her. Her long brown hair was done in Garou braids, no coins in them. She wore a plain black sleeve-less shirt and black pants with black boots. Her sword had been given to the guard at the door and she took a seat on a stool.*

"Ale please. And a steak, rare."

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 23rd, 2002, 11:40:56 PM
::Verse walks in to find Santhia. He had heard of the blowout between her and Xazor. Verse could only cringe at the thought. Little did XAzor know, but Santhia never really had an interest in Verse. She had one for his brother. That was a long time ago though. He took a seat beside her and nodded.::

"I'll have what she has."

;:Verse yawned and looked at Santhia.::

"So, what you up to Pup?"

Santhia
Sep 23rd, 2002, 11:54:41 PM
*she sighed*

"Not much...Met your daughter, charming girl. Reminds me of her mother."

*She scowled then forced a smile*
"How have you been?"

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 24th, 2002, 12:00:24 AM
::Verse laughed.::

"Fine. Doin' the same thing I always do."

::Verse thought of his first wife. Xazor did act like her. She never really liked Santhia. She saw her as vulgar and dirty. That and Verse felt that Santhia made her feel uncorftable. Santhia knew Verse and Pivo a long time. Verse was willing to bet that it bothered Zan knowing that. In the end she was ok with Santhia. Once she saw that Pivo was after Santhia, and not Verse, she did selter down.::

"I heard you and Diego were runnin' together. What happened to that?"

Santhia
Sep 24th, 2002, 12:10:08 AM
Pfft, not much.

*She frowned *

I like my Garous to be real..not some kind of lupine weirdo. Actually...I've been missing Pivo. I wish he was with us...

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 24th, 2002, 12:16:30 AM

"He is. He is alive and well.....again. He is hidin' on Eden like a hermit. Has a bit of a bounty on his head now. My second wife, Dae Jinn, Cloned a body for him. Looks good as new. Never would have guessed he died."

::Verse took a sip of his Ale. It wasn't as good as teh stuff he had hidden in his room, but it would do.::

Santhia
Sep 24th, 2002, 12:28:31 AM
Then we should go get him and bring him here! He should be with us, with his family....

*She hung her head.*
I don't care if he has a price on his head, I want him here....

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 24th, 2002, 09:52:38 AM
::Verse smiled::

"For you, I think he would do anything."

::Verse pulled a small comlink from his robes. It looked more like a beeper. Verse hit a button on it.::

"He has been thinkin' about his future. He no longer has the heart of a Sith. Maybe he would join us here. He will call any moment now. That only sends him a signal. to let him know I need to speak with him."

Santhia
Sep 24th, 2002, 10:43:38 PM
"He will?!?! How?"

*She raised a brow and bit her lower lip, a nervous habit she had always done.*
"Do you really think he would come here?"

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 25th, 2002, 01:59:53 PM
::Verse shugged his shoulders.::

"All you can do is ask. He hasn't come here because he had no reason. He doesn't want to live in the shadow of me and Xazor. With you here..it may allow himt o feel like livin' again."

Santhia
Sep 25th, 2002, 06:56:32 PM
*She felt her face warm and knew her cheeks were turning red.*

"Maybe..If he even answers you..."

*She crossed her fingers*

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:30:34 PM

"He always does. The only other people that know about him are Xazor and Chaos. Xazor doesn't get a chance to talkt o him much, and Chaos just hates the old bastard. He will reply."

Santhia
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:40:41 PM
*She sighed and rested her head on her arms on the bar*

"He better call soon....I'm not surprised Xazor doesn't talk to him much, she doesn't seem too friendly..."

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:09:17 PM
::Verse smirked.::

"It really isn't that. Pivo doesn't want to be bothered by many people. He lost his very will to live for the most part. The only thing that keeps him going is wanting to find a perminent cure for my illness. Not just a temporary thing."

Santhia
Sep 26th, 2002, 09:12:18 PM
Illness???

I didn't know you were ill!

*She frowned* Why didn't you tell me? Verse! Is it serious? Does Pivo really think he can find a cure?

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 27th, 2002, 11:14:43 PM
::Verse held upa hand and laughed slightly.::

"It will be ok. It only flairs up when I change forms. I get weak and thing son that line. Pivo doesn't know about a cure. He has found a way to keep i at bay for now."

Santhia
Sep 27th, 2002, 11:18:49 PM
*her frown grew*

"Only when you change??? That's strange...I've never seen a disease like that, ever. I hope Pivo knows what he's doing..."

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 27th, 2002, 11:57:55 PM
::Verse nodded.::

"It is rare. deals with the ability of our molecules to change intot he molecules of a wolf. Mine doesn't want to fully do that."

Santhia
Sep 28th, 2002, 07:33:56 PM
*She bit her lip*

"Hmmm, odd. So...."
*She didn't want to talk about this, she found it sad and strange all at the same time. Verse used to be so strong, able to change in seconds. She wanted to change the subject.*
"How will Pivo contact you?"

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 28th, 2002, 09:50:18 PM
::verse shrugged.::

"He may come here. One never knows with him. He does what he wants most of the time."

Santhia
Sep 29th, 2002, 07:46:46 PM
*She couldn't help but smile at that.*

"That's Pivo for you though."

*She gave Verse a playful punch on the arm*

"So...what would happen if he did come here? Would the Jedi protect him, since he has a price on his head?"

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 30th, 2002, 08:31:45 AM
::Verse shrugged.::

"He may take up training. Who knows. The Jedi are not a safe house. He could stay if he was Jedi."

Santhia
Oct 1st, 2002, 07:56:44 PM
"Then....when he comes, I'll have to convince him to become Jedi."

*She gave Verse a little wink and grinned. She couldn't wait to see Pivo again.*