PDA

View Full Version : This, know also... (open to up to 3 people)

Garmollo Apostate
Sep 23rd, 2002, 08:08:18 PM
That in the last days, perilous times shall come

"Men shall be lovers of their ownselves, covetous, boastful, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, and unholy."

"Well that rules you out, now doesn't it?"

"Shut up."

Garmollo sat on a rock, talking. To anyone passing by, it seemed as though he talked to himself. But he knew the truth. So did his other personalities.

"Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those who do good."

"That rules out all of us, now doesn;t it?"

"Shut up."

"How dare you speak to me that way? I am a warlord, after all."

Garmollow growled, but he wasn;t sure if it was really him growling, or if it was one of the other Garmollos.

"Traitors, heady, high-minded..."

"SHUT UP!"

Garmollo jerked back as if surprised.

"Oh, you are so sensitive. And why do you recite that stupid thing anyway?"

"Because that is all that we have in common."

Garmollo paused with a thoughtful look on his face.

Inu
Sep 23rd, 2002, 08:13:13 PM
Inu-Aku sat in a tree, on the side facing away from Garmollo. He listened to the conversation, then moved to the other side, slouching low and putting his arms behind his head.

"What manner of idiocy is this?"

Enigma Celes
Sep 23rd, 2002, 08:33:39 PM
"But he smells so sweet ..."

Enigma slowly wound her way around the rock, eyeing the man. Her tongue ran over her upper lip as she giggled somewhat mischeviously. She had followed him until he rested on that rock - for she was feeling hungry.

She stepped infront of the man and kneeled, grinning somewhat crookedly.

"Seems like someone here has a little problem."

Garmollo Apostate
Sep 23rd, 2002, 08:44:40 PM
Garmollo had noticed the two.

"Leave us be..."

"NO! HE SAID WE WERE IDIOTS!" Garmollo got to his feet, knocking over the girl that kneeled there.

"YOU KNOCKED THE GIRL OVER!" Garmollo jerked the girl up of of the ground and set her on her feet.

Garmollo sighed. "Can;t you see that I am trying to talk to my other personalities? I have several."

Garmollo hated telling people that. Most of the time they shunned him and teased him because they thought he was crazy. It hurt him in his heart. But if he could be a Sith, he could use that pain.

"And I am sorry to have knocked you over, Miss."

"Don't apologize to her. She should apologize to me for getting in my way! It's her fault she put herself there in the first place!"

"And you complain that no girls like you! Look at that spoiled attitude!"

"How about I take your attitude and ram it down your throat?"

Inu
Sep 23rd, 2002, 08:49:00 PM
"Lunacy. I agree that she should be killed though."

He could smell something foul on her breath.

"I do believe she intends to eat you."

Alana Stormcloud
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:44:57 PM
The sun had just went down and Alana found herself wandering. Not in hunger but in pure boredom. She had not had fun in quiet some time. She stopped in her tracks as she heard the voices coming from beyond a small hill.

She made her way over and smiled in amusement at the conversation she had stumbled on. She made her way over to them. Her long legs peeking in and out of the slits in her dress. Her cool green eyes taking on a soft sheen as the moon reflected off of them. "Hello all. Nice night for ... something. isn't it." She said with a smile tugging the corner of her lip...

Garmollo Apostate
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:50:33 PM
"She will not eat me, I have my armor," Garmollo said as Alana appeared.

"A nice night for something? As opposed to a nice night for nothing?" He spat.

"There you go again with your annoying 'commentary as you put it."

"What do you know?"

"More than you!"

"You are all stupid comapred to me. I am--"

"--royalty after all. We know."

"We are Garmollo," Garmollo said to the three. He knew he had to say we, or the others would get angry at him and then they would never shut up.

Inu
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:57:13 PM
The Jackel laughed, folding his arms across his chest.

"And how many of you are there?"

Garmollo Apostate
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:38:14 AM
Garmollo growled.

"How many, he says."

"Well, who cares about the rest of you? I'm the only one that ever does anything around here."

"Stuck up pig."

"What did you call me?"

"He called you a stuck up pig, you imbecile!"

"Grow up, all of you."

"SHUUUUT UUUP!"

Inu
Sep 24th, 2002, 01:07:11 PM
"Feh. At least 3."

He cast a sidelong glance at Alana; she too, smelled different.

"What manner of creature are you?"

Alana Stormcloud
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:31:11 AM
"What manner of creature? No more and no less what you see." Alana said with a soft chuckle as she gestured to herself. "A woman out for a walk in the sweet night air. What brings all of you out on this night? Perhaps a little fun?" She glanced at each one lowering her head slightly so her eyes would not catch the reflection of the moon and glow.

Inu
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:36:20 AM
"Why I am here is no business of yours."

Garmollo Apostate
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:39:29 AM
Garmollo looked at Alana.

"We," he cautiously, "are trying to get each other..." he serached for the right word.

"Arranged."

"Yes, arranged is the word."

Garmollo sighed. No arguments this time.