PDA

View Full Version : We wish to join you

Garmollo Apostate
Sep 23rd, 2002, 07:41:00 PM
A teenager in battle armor arrived at the designated area.

"This is the place."

"No, really?" He answered himself in a sacastic voice.

"Oh, shut up, this is the place. Can't you go fo one second without making some annoying remark?"

"Yeah!"

"I agree!"

"Oh, please, you always jump on the bandwagon. Have your own thoughts everyonce in a while."

Garmollo Apostate. Eversince he had discovered his multiple personalities, they haunted him. They ruined everything for him. They made him angry, and violent. They made each other angry and violent. He made them angry and violent. Adn they argued.

"I wonder who is to accept us."

"Who cares!"

"Hold your tongue!"

"They can;t defeat me! I am royalty after all."

Garmollo really wished that that one personality would quit ranting about how he is royalty.

Salem Ave
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:32:38 AM
Salem regarded the newcomer with no more judgement or acceptance than he did any other, and stated:

"Why?"

Garmollo Apostate
Sep 25th, 2002, 02:01:40 PM
"Why, he says."

"Why what?"

"Why join, you idiot."

Garmollo growled again. Why would they not be quiet.

"Arguments, anger, pain, violence. It tears me apart. I have long ago accepted the fact that I will never gain peace of mind. But if I must deal with the pain, at least I can share that pain with others. And show them how I suffer."

Salem Ave
Sep 26th, 2002, 10:49:50 AM
"And in this .. quessst to deliverrr sufferrring, would you be willing to accept the fact that those you would be amongssst, herrre, within the Order, would be your brotherhood?"

There was a pause for thought, "And that betrayal of sssaid family would be punissshable by death?"

Garmollo Apostate
Sep 26th, 2002, 12:33:10 PM
"If they will not shun me as I have been shunned in the past, then I will accept them as the only family I have ever had and will be loyal to them until the day of my death."

Garmollo brightened. His family, his friends, all who had ever met him shunned him for his other personalities. If the Sith would accept him, and make him like family, he could not be better off.

"Acceptance!"

"Family!"

At last.

Salem Ave
Sep 28th, 2002, 01:00:04 PM
He gave a slight nod.

"Then if you arrre willing to wait to receive trrraining, procede on into the Palace. You will be assssigned a Masterrr when one becomes available."

Garmollo Apostate
Sep 28th, 2002, 11:27:52 PM
Garmollo gave a courtesy bow and headed off to seek his training.