PDA

View Full Version : The Begining of the End (Inu-Aku)

Lord Gue
Sep 22nd, 2002, 11:23:47 PM
[I]It was hot, he could admit that. Why the frell he decided to launch from a desert escaped him, he wanted it tough on this small one from the begining, but he had been out here forever. He could normaly take the heat, but it must have been 120 degrees out here, 20 more degrees and one could roast eggs on the sand.

Wipping his brow he sat outside the launchpad itself. In a small and badly cobled together chair. On a short and elevated platform sat an early explorer vessel, its projections old and outdated, but cheap. It would more than likely be scraped in the coming days, but it was worthy enough of travel for the time being.

Folding his arms over his chest he sank down lower into the chair, lowering his head, averting his gaze away from the sands reflection of the sun. Last thing he needed was to be blinded before his apprentice arrived...

Inu
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:17:26 AM
Inu-Aku walked slowly across the desert despite the burning sand beneath his bare feet. His rusted sword was tucked into his belt, his left hand rested on the hilt. He pulled a broad hat low over his eyes, to keep the glare of sand and sun from obscuring his vision. He had arrived at his intended destination, somewhat later than he'd expected. He counted idly on bloodied claws, having just killed the man whose speeder had overheated. He approached his master and threw the hat aside with a wild grin.

"You summoned me, my lord?"

Lord Gue
Sep 23rd, 2002, 11:28:45 PM
"Yes, and im glad you decided to show up at all"

He closed his eyes and shook his head before he stood, towering over the shorter creature. He then noted the clothes, wildly inapropriate for the climate. The man had value of possesion over material things. That wouldnt do, not at all. He would be tought later.

"Come, we board now"

Inu
Sep 24th, 2002, 06:13:30 AM
"What is our mission, if I may inquire?"

Lord Gue
Sep 24th, 2002, 01:08:14 PM
"No... you may not, get in, we need to get going now"

[I]He made a fist and banged against the hull of the vessel, a door falling open on its side. Gue gestured into it as he looked at the other.

Inu
Sep 24th, 2002, 01:10:32 PM
Inu-Aku walked aboard. The controlled temperature inside the ship was a blessing, but he dared not show it; it seemed his master was displeased with him already. He stood aside as his master came in.

Lord Gue
Sep 24th, 2002, 01:42:23 PM
The temperature was merely an illusion, for the second he was fully inside the vessel Gue slamed the metal hard shut the temprature rose to that even greater of that outside. Standing back he used his force abilities to hold every section of the small ship closed from being opened

"This is your first lesson, never take things for face value, did you really think a ship I could open with the bang of a fist could be space worthy?"

Inu
Sep 24th, 2002, 02:03:08 PM
He looked around the old rustbucket of a ship and raised a brow.

"Not especially, but then, I've seen people so attached to ships like this they fly it anyway, and die from their foolhardy attachments."

Lord Gue
Sep 24th, 2002, 10:07:06 PM
"Do you think me so fool hardy then? TO sacrifice both our lives to this ship?"

Inu
Sep 24th, 2002, 10:09:54 PM
"With some, you never know." He looked to Gue. "Of course, I severely doubt if a Sith Lord would lose his life to a piece of scrap."

Lord Que
Sep 28th, 2002, 12:24:51 AM
"Dont ever over estimate your own mortality either, thats the downfall of many over confident individuals. A little common sense can go a long way little one"

[I]He let Inu out of the small prision he had encased him in, releasing him from unbarable heat to the incredable heat outside.

Inu
Sep 28th, 2002, 12:31:13 AM
Inu-Aku stepped back out, turning over Gue's lesson in his mind. He felt that he should respond, but could think of nothing to say, except for acknowledgement of his master's advice.

"Yes, my lord."

Lord Que
Sep 28th, 2002, 12:56:21 AM
"Ok, now, get in the ship and lets go"

[I]He again indicated to the raged, broken ship he had just punished Inu for entering

Inu
Sep 28th, 2002, 12:58:12 AM
"Surely you jest, Lord Gue."

Lord Que
Sep 28th, 2002, 01:06:02 AM
"Would you go against what I tell you small one?"

OOC: its still Gue IC, I just dont feel like switchin, so dont go callin me Que IC

Inu
Sep 28th, 2002, 10:53:32 AM
"There is more to this than meets the eye...of that I am sure."

Now if he could just figure out what...

ooc; just checking...

Lord Que
Sep 28th, 2002, 11:43:35 AM
"Really? Tell me wise one, what is this besides a delapatated old ship that hasnt seen service since times before the old republic?"

[I]He threw exagerated gestures towards the ship as he spoke.

Inu
Sep 28th, 2002, 12:04:39 PM
What game are you playing at?

He was convinced there was something more to this than a simple lesson in common sense, but couldn't figure out what. His anger grew.

"You wish to make a fool of me, of that I am also certain. If I disobey you, it shows disloyalty. If I obey, you will once again call me a fool for getting on that blasted, worthless piece of junk!"

Lord Gue
Sep 28th, 2002, 12:26:52 PM
"Yes you think to know what I know? What was the first thing I told you, the thing I told you to remember?"

Inu
Sep 28th, 2002, 12:31:43 PM
"Never take things for face value..." It struck Inu-Aku like a ton of bricks. "Then it is spacworthy..."

Lord Gue
Sep 28th, 2002, 01:21:58 PM
He smiled again, for the first time today

"Yes, very much so"

Inu
Sep 28th, 2002, 01:35:35 PM
He balled his hands into fists, suppressing anger.

"Twice I've been made a fool..."

He boarded once more, glaring at the ship as if it had betrayed him.

Lord Gue
Sep 29th, 2002, 02:49:45 PM
"Well, are you gonna get aboard or what, we really are working on a time table here, this is only a rent..."

[I]He just shook his head at the dog man

Inu
Sep 29th, 2002, 02:52:19 PM
He stalked abord and moved to the cockpit, taking a seat in the copilot's chair, counting idly on his clawed hands, burning away needless rage and energy.

Lord Gue
Sep 30th, 2002, 11:23:15 AM
He crawled up through the bottom of the vessel, pulling a bottom hatch open in the cockpit area and pulled himself through. Closing the hatch under him he heard the distinct hiss of an airlock. Noticeing what his apprentice was doing he shook his head to himself

"You really ought not do that"

Inu
Sep 30th, 2002, 11:27:08 AM
"And why is that?"

Lord Gue
Sep 30th, 2002, 11:46:41 AM
He gave a low sigh, this apprentice was just so untrained

"Your releasing all your anger needlessly, your anger is you power, you store it, keep it inside. Then when the moment is right you unleash it all at once"

Inu
Sep 30th, 2002, 11:52:36 AM
The counting stopped abruptly as claws curled to make fists. Containing his anger. Control. A problem since before his alteration.

"Then. Teach. Me. To. Control. It."

He spoke through clenched teeth, making a concious effort not to lose his temper. The man before him could crush him in an instant if he so desired; logic begged the Jackel to control his rage. But the Dark Side tempted him, screaming, demanding that he attack. He held it in check; his goal of vengeance meant more to him than a worthless fight with one of his few allies.

Lord Gue
Sep 30th, 2002, 12:05:01 PM
He opened the airlock again, the hiss of escaping wind signaling it was still working

"Fine, get back outside, our first lesson begins here"

Inu
Sep 30th, 2002, 12:08:03 PM
He jumped down from the ship, planting a fist in the ground.

"What first?"