PDA

View Full Version : You want my respect? Earn it then, in honorable combat! (Dea Potentia)

Inu
Sep 22nd, 2002, 10:44:06 PM
The Jackel stood in the branches of one of the trees in the open courtyard of the training grounds. He had issued a challenge to the childish Sith Dea Potentia the night before, and waited for her arrival to settle their problems with battle.

Dea Potentia
Sep 22nd, 2002, 11:17:49 PM
*walks into training ground, long blond hair in it's happy lotsa ikle braids, and the tree cloth outfit given to her by the old one back home... they didn't often give gifts but when they did the tree gave a bit of its soul with it too... the old one had wanted her to be safe wherever she would go and that she take more then the memories of those who had been her closest companions. A rare and sought out armour of woven heart wood, she had decided, would be useful when facing one with claws... and as she had recieved it from the old one she was sure that it was still alive... no one would kill the old one... besides she could feel it's sap throbbing... and it curled around her in the same comforting manner as the trees did... she sit's down mind focusing on the hateful challenge that had been issued her... she was ready... her anger towards the stupid one had been carefully cultivated the remainder of the early morning... she had been here much longer and knew the layout much better... besides... even though he had many other skills and powers she had the force...* good morning O grumpy one!!!

Inu
Sep 22nd, 2002, 11:23:20 PM
"Good morning to you, wench!"

Inu-Aku burst from the tree, drawing his rusted katana and attacking in the same stroke.

Dea Potentia
Sep 22nd, 2002, 11:37:33 PM
Wench? at least you could've come up with something a little more creative, fugu iki!! *dodges katana with force increased speed, picks up head sized rock and zooms it toward the katana holding hand.*

Inu
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:28:08 AM
Inu-Aku dodged swiftly to the side, avoiding the rock. Her move was too fast to be natural; this one knew Force control. He gave her a studious glare, watching, hearing, smelling for anything that may give him a clue as to how it was achieved.

"I need only my natural strength to dispatch you!"

He lunged with a left hook at her face.

Dea Potentia
Sep 23rd, 2002, 06:23:24 PM
*ducks and raises the good sized rock that had been under her to about head level... rolling away so as not to be struck by any debri :rollin pulls roots out of the ground and sends another rock at him.

Inu
Sep 23rd, 2002, 06:31:42 PM
Inu-Aku jumped forward, bounding off the rock and coming down on Dea with a falling stab.

Dea Potentia
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:30:07 PM
*see's Inu-aku's approach from the corner of her eye and grabs him with the force throwing him roughly against a tree... the loud snap of breaking bones reach her ears and she hopes she didn't permanately damage him.*

Inu
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:35:31 PM
He stood, ignoring his right arm, which was now hanging immobile at his side. Looking back, he saw half the crunch was his impact on the tree. He took a deep breath. When no pain appeared in his chest, he flourished his sword.

"Lucky wench."

He came in swiftly while she hesitated over him, and with a swipe of his claws left 5 trails of blood on her face. A leaping kick sent her sprawling.

"A Sith hesitating in battle...you are a fool indeed..."

Dea Potentia
Sep 24th, 2002, 10:19:40 PM
OOC: why thank you for not letting me defend myself against those two attacks!!

IC:
*lifts his good arm a few feet into the air... taking the rest of him with it. smiles coldly while she starts to heal herself.* You're right... I should have attacked you while you were lying motionless and perhaps dead... that would have been the really brave thing for me to do... beat you up before you can have a chance to know what's going on... sorry dear, I think I'll save that sort of viciousness for someone that I actually want to kill... not my future sith brother... *holds feet in air and lets go of arm so that he hangs upside down.* I'm afraid this was a rather unfair duel... me having had a rather long time to work on my control of the force whereas you don't even know if you're sensitive to it... and to think... we could've avoided such a conflict if you had been a wee bit more humble... *set's him on the ground keeping good arm up and tyes his feet with tree roots (all with the force no da)* I don't know if I've proven myself to you yet, but i've gotten tired of this fight. I see no pont to it and refuse to waste my energy doing something other then serving TSO to the best of my ability. *walks off into woods leaving him alone... returns with vine and tree branches and begins setting his injured arm.*

Inu
Sep 24th, 2002, 10:25:30 PM
Inu-Aku growled low, his eyes flashing anger.

"Godforsaken wench, I'll KILL you!"

His katana flew from where it lay on the ground, the point of it hurtling towards Dea's heart.

Dea Potentia
Sep 24th, 2002, 10:29:05 PM
OOC: one arm is useless... the other is immobile in the air... you have a third arm with which to swing katana... those things are sorta heavy don't ya know... until I come to understand this confusingness better I think twould be best for me to wait for a reply...

SashaKovalev
Sep 25th, 2002, 03:15:55 PM
(ooc: as the post has been edited, I think I'll step in now before someone gets killed. Not very befitting of a brother and sister in the order.... ;) )

The katana stopped in mid air, then clattered to the ground heavily. It had taken some effort, certainly to stop it, but he was strong enough now in the force that he was capable of such things.

He had worked hard on these abilities, and had intended to put them to better uses than separating his brother and sister in the order from murdering each other.

"Enough." His voice echoed over the training grounds, a trick he had learned to use after being victim to it several times. it was enough to temporarily stop the two from whatever actions they were about to take.

His violet eyes were angry as he strode closer. He had known of this, for he had been standing in the hall when the challenge had been issued. And so he had come to watch. But it had quickly turned ugly, from a mere challenge to enough anger to kill. He ha felt the rage. He had heard the words.

And killing another in the order would hardly sit well with the others.

"Perhaps you should both take a moment to think before you act." He stated. Their behavior was a mockery to all that the order stood for, in his opinion.

Inu
Sep 25th, 2002, 03:24:45 PM
Inu-Aku's eyes switched to Sasha, and he began slowly to sit up in spite of the Force that held him. His anger was at a peak it had not known since his escape; he could feel power, the darkside, coursing through him.

"Sasha, it is not enough! She is a mockery of Sith! She would be better served joining the foolish Jedi with her childish antics!"

SashaKovalev
Sep 25th, 2002, 05:09:20 PM
Sasha looked to Inu, feeling the darkness that ran through him. He smiled slightly. This was good, if only the apprentice could learn to control it. And then his expression returned, all traces of a smile vanished.

"Your words may be correct, Inu, but that decision is not one for you to make. The elders have accepted Dea for a reason. Would you question their judgement?"

Inu
Sep 25th, 2002, 05:19:41 PM
"I don't know what the hell they see in her," he spat. "If not for her use of the darkside, anyone meeting her would think her to be a lightsider!"

SashaKovalev
Sep 25th, 2002, 05:45:26 PM
Sasha shrugged.

"Perhaps they would think that Inu. But things are not always what they appear, and you would be wise to keep this in mind."

He stooped to pick up the katana.

"Anyone who saw you a moment ago would think you to be a traitor to your brothers and sisters, trying to murder one of your own on palace grounds, even."

"Do not be so narrow in the way you view things, my brother, or it may lead to your downfall."

Inu
Sep 25th, 2002, 05:50:59 PM
Inu-Aku sat fully upright, pinned now by only his legs. The Force was subsiding within him; Sasha's conversation had distracted him from Dea. He pulled his legs from their root bonds and stood, approaching Sasha, ignoring his broken arm.

"I'll remember that," he said as he took his katana. He said it silently; Dea hadn't heard a word. He sheathed the weapon and started to leave.

SashaKovalev
Sep 25th, 2002, 05:58:56 PM
Sasha allowed Inu to take the weapon from his hand.

I'll remember that.

Sasha nodded. This was progress.

He watched as Inu walked off, gave a quiet nod to Dea, then headed off on his own toward the gardens. He wanted to find Shenraun.

Dea Potentia
Sep 26th, 2002, 07:56:23 PM
*stands staring into space for awhile, shakes head* eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps! *runs into forest to be surrounded by the trees that love her*