PDA

View Full Version : Playing with fire (Xazor, Spar)

Alpha
Sep 22nd, 2002, 09:10:45 PM
Satine does a one-handed cart-wheel to his left. With his free hand, Satine opens his palm, and a jet of flaming chain shoots out, slamming into the wall. The flame disappates with a small explosion. Landing on his feet Satine grins.

He was getting better at his flame conjuring, and oculd do it almost without a thought. Which led him to why he was here.

He had sent the word to Xazor that he wanted a spar. He hadn't had a chance to talk with his sister in a while, and, alos, Xazor was a disciple of the element of ice and water--his direct opposite in that regard. It was time to see hoe well his flames burned...

EDIT : TTT {OOC: well, since you're back sis, you wanna start a spar?} :D

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 23rd, 2002, 03:35:16 AM
If no Master would accept his challenge - Two high level Jedi Knights would do. He waited unseen in the shadows

Xazor Elessar
Sep 29th, 2002, 08:27:42 PM
Xazor grinned as she stepped from the shadows and eyed her Brother playing with some flames. Quickly she called some water to her hands from the nearby fountain, and it instantly froze when it touched her skin. The Garou threw the ball of ice into the air and changed its form to liquid....then to solid and then back to liquid several times before she threw the water at Alpha.

"I see you're playing with your tricks again!"

The Knight laughed and then movement in the shadows caught her eye. It was Marcus.....and she could feel him through her life bond. Smiling, she walked closer to her Brother and grinned.

"Looks like we have company!"

ooc: Yeah!! A good spar....just what I need!! ;) Just play it out like I'm not pregnant at the time....it's afterward or something. :lol

Alpha
Sep 30th, 2002, 01:45:49 PM
{OOC: I had forgotten you were pregnant! Well, I'm spacey lately, lol}

Satine turns to look, and smiles as he sees MArcus.

"Hello there Marcus. Can I help ya with something?" he asks, his tone jovial.