Evil Hobgoblin
Sep 22nd, 2002, 08:08:28 PM
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23102

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 23rd, 2002, 03:30:30 PM
is sick :( can't post :x not yet at least

Maester Wargrave
Sep 23rd, 2002, 03:35:59 PM
Does anyone mind if I get a few members of SS involved? Mainly the Force Users?

Evelyn
Sep 23rd, 2002, 04:55:49 PM
I'll wait until Taja posts.

Slayn Cloak
Sep 23rd, 2002, 05:06:33 PM
I mind, if SS is to be involved maybe we should only have them air strike...

Jehova Eaven
Sep 23rd, 2002, 06:37:07 PM
I probably won't be participating in this thread unless you guys want me to.

Taylor Millard
Sep 23rd, 2002, 08:26:27 PM
Originally posted by Slayn Cloak
I mind, if SS is to be involved maybe we should only have them air strike...

That's the plan...they are a Fighter Squadron. Let's let'em do some fighter stuff :)

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 24th, 2002, 01:26:52 AM
;; waits to talk to Nup ;;

Arya Ravenwing
Sep 24th, 2002, 02:18:18 AM
We're attacking Arcan IV? Well it is a good Imp target, sir, speaking as Bette Davis. SInce the NRSF are there and all. ^_^;

Maester Wargrave
Sep 24th, 2002, 02:24:31 AM
I think I'm gonna be leading this attack :D..bout time too.

Sorsha Kasajian
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:33:23 AM
Originally posted by Jehova Eaven
I probably won't be participating in this thread unless you guys want me to.

Of course we want you to, o Lord of Anarchy. You can be with me. :D :wings :D

I'm just waiting for the right moment.

imported_Taja Loraan
Sep 24th, 2002, 10:26:10 AM
Same here ... that plus my connection is eeeebil, EVIL!

Aww, heck. I'll just post. ^_^; .. Sometime.

Zasz Grimm
Sep 24th, 2002, 11:15:43 AM
Will post when I get home, or whatever. Or wait for Dale, if she wishes.

imported_Taja Loraan
Sep 24th, 2002, 11:50:27 AM
I'll post sooooon ... or should I wait for somebody else to post first? Er .. wait. Doesn't that become too many people waiting for other people? o_O

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 24th, 2002, 03:39:11 PM
I'm still sick :cry

Zasz, I will give you liberty to write me in ... but don't make it obvious that I am there ... that way I can jump in when I am feeling better.. :\ if not then well, Dale can be working behind the sceens then :( that way incase I can't join up in that thread ...

bah hope that made sense, dealing with a wicked headache.

Evil Hobgoblin
Sep 24th, 2002, 04:11:45 PM
I am going to limit myself to one post a day on this bad boy, just to let people know. If I don't post on a particular day, look for me to appear the next day.

Slayn Cloak
Sep 24th, 2002, 04:28:53 PM
Weirdo...

Jehova Eaven
Sep 24th, 2002, 05:32:15 PM
Yeah I definetely won't join in now. There are far too many long posts to read. Good luck to all of you then.

Slayn Cloak
Sep 24th, 2002, 05:41:52 PM
most of the jedi post are erelavant... ispecially people like alpha...
just skim through them.

Jehova Eaven
Sep 24th, 2002, 06:13:16 PM
spellcheck, foo. I don't really like skimming through posts, you may think that they don't matter, but I use mistakes in their posts to find a loophole. Also, now that SS is in it, you do know that Rogue Squadron will probably show up.

Morgan Evanar
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:55:29 PM
NRSF are long gone from Arcan.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 25th, 2002, 12:36:34 AM
Apparently they aren't. Are they? *is confused by Duane Hicks*

Sorsha Kasajian
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:16:18 AM
Originally posted by Jehova Eaven
Yeah I definetely won't join in now. There are far too many long posts to read. Good luck to all of you then.

I'm not letting it stop me, and I usually feel as you do about long posts. I hope you change your mind, because every member here is needed if the Hand is going to rise to dominance.

Evil Hobgoblin
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:06:41 AM
Jehova: Actually, Rogue Squadron happens to be run by Wedge Antilles. If I'm not mistaken, Wedge is played by our very own Taylor Millard, and since we're limiting ourselves to one side or the other in this jaunt, SS will go unopposed by their most direct competition. Doesn't mean others won't oppose them, just that the organized Rogue Squadron probably won't- not in its' entirety, anyway.

I suspect that fights are going to be breaking out very soon, though. We all have our tasks, and success at one leaves members free to assist one another. My own task will be most enjoyable. :)

LD: Regardless of whether most NRSF are gone from Arcan, the timing is set so that we'd catch people at the tail end of the move- after things have gone out, but before anything can come in and replace what's left. It would stand to reason that there are some, but not loads, of NRSF squads still on the planet.

Kitty: Well put! Like I said earlier, I think things are going to proceed into fights real soon- all it takes is for the Jedi to respond to the organization we put into this. I want to give them credit for playing along at being initially confused.

I am a bit surprised that there hasn't been a huge charge after Hob. I didn't figure people would be so stymied in trying to guess who was causing the disturbance (i.e. the short guy in the middle of the road). :)

Jehova Eaven
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:30:29 AM
Well could someone at least give me a run down of thier missions. It seems like you all just chose random targets and random partners.

Evil Hobgoblin
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:44:41 AM
The way it went was as follows:

1.) I threw out a list of targets I figured would be available.

2.) People posted what target they'd like to go after.

3.) I matched names and targets to give people an idea of who was doing what.

4.) If everything was filled, or someone's skills weren't particularly suited for the targets listed, I thought up a new target, suggested it to them, and put it down with their name if they agreed to take it.

As you see, the decision of who did what is very arbitrary- all you have to do is think of something you'd like to go after and go after it. You can also feel free to join in on going after something that's already been selected by somebody- it just means a better chance of success.

The goal of the attack is to humble Arcan IV's defenses and disrupt the daily life, not simply kill everyone available. This is because the Jedi are weak, and we want to prove that to the galaxy. :)

Sorsha Kasajian
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:57:50 AM
Funny, I didn't see any of that.

Zasz Grimm
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:12:44 AM
It made perfect since Dalers. :)

And the same thing goes with me, as it does for Hob. I haven't really liked the comp as much as of late, things are happening and am taking a "mental" time out from some things. Pressures from my parents about college and my future, it's kinda too much.

I should be posting ASAP.

Jehova Eaven
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:36:25 AM
I guess I'll be joining with Slayn, though I'm not really sure about what his mission is.

Slayn Cloak
Sep 25th, 2002, 07:12:09 PM
mischief...