PDA

View Full Version : Pushin Up Daisys (open)

Sean Troy
Sep 22nd, 2002, 05:58:18 PM
Troy was checked at the door as per useral,so far he had not checked out the new Yoghurts Bar and grill and to be frank it looked at first glance to be one of those places that stank of law enforcement and Jedi,so groups he would rather stay well shot of.But today seemed a nice quiet day that coppers woulden't come snooping around Troys trench coat looking for more evidence of the white powedery stuff and other drugs, was not exsactly a nice thing to be strip searched by a 40 year old fat cop.

He made it to the bar and took a seat on a empty stool without glancing or looking around at anyone, he only spoke when the barman came to ask for his order and then he fell quiet again this time his eyes scanning the room for any sort of police activity, from what he saw no one but the crowed was to dense so he couldent make out much, he was sure some snoopy pest would twart he evening off...he just knew it..the last job he did he knew somone would be looking for the killer...hell the guy was pushing up daisys like lifting weights...it was a class A murder its not like it would be forgotten in a while he could assure himself of that.

'Wisky..one the rocks and make it snappy...i aint got all day' he snapped at the barman with a nasty look in his eye. 'Nothing like a good wisky...ohhhhhhhhhh yeah!' He smiled feeling a bit more confident.

Troy brshed a hand through his thin hair and looked around again before his drink arrived, he gave a nod and paid what he owed. Fishing inside his inside jacket pocket he brought out a Interlink number of one of his contacts, he spun the carn in his fingers contemplating to call him up and tell him the job was done.

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Sep 22nd, 2002, 07:15:56 PM
Troy wasnt as hidden as he seemed to think he was and a forty year old cop was the least of his worries. Nasseeri had spotted the tall, lean man as soon as he had entered the B&G and sauntered up to the bar.

Her cool blue gaze looked him up and down through the bodies of other patrons as they passed back and forth in front of her table, half obscuring her view.

Crooking one clawed finger, she stops a harried waitress in mid-step.

"The tall male at the barrr. Jif he orrrderrrsss anotherrr drrrjink, ji'll pajy forrr jit."

Sean Troy
Sep 23rd, 2002, 03:58:20 AM
Troy downed the wisky in one clean gulp and put the glass back on the counter wincing at the wiskys sharpness.' Yeah thats good, another...' He said with a grin, he had only come here for a few and then he would be off, he had things to attend do down at the werehouse. The barman slapped the new drink down infront of troy and pointed towards a woman...a Cizerack woman by the looks for things. 'She paid for you drink...'.

Troy turned his head slightly to side glance at the woman and then back down at his drink with a light smile. ' Hmmm'. Troy took the cold glass in his hands and made a careful slow walk towards the woman, who by now was looking right at Troy. 'I dont mean to to life a gift horse in the mouth.....but i dont often have drinks bought for me...' He said looking down to the seat...'This taken?'

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Sep 23rd, 2002, 10:32:59 PM
"Jit jisss now. Pleassse jojin me."

The smile offered up to him was slow and seductive as her eyes again roamed his physique, then came to rest on his face. Large blue eyes met her own as nass continued studying him, liking what she saw.

Recently, in a conversation between Hera DrenKast and one of her employees that Nasseeri had deliberately eavesdropped on, the human females had made the observation that a mans' ears and hands were in direct proportion to what made one a male, and Nasseeri was curious if this was true. If it wasnt, it mattered not. She still would have what she wanted.

"Jyou arrre new arrround herrre. ji know ji would have ssspotted jyou rrrjight away, asss handsssome asss jyou arrre."

Sean Troy
Sep 24th, 2002, 03:39:29 AM
Troy took the seat provided and pulled it closer to the table resting his rink down on the smooth service. He too a quick glance at the woman before sipping taking a sip of his drink that she had bought for him, he tried to play the situation off cool. 'Not bad..decent vintage, seems this new bar will turn out handy after all.' He eyed the Cizerack up and down and to be honest she didn't look half bad for a Cat...looked....rather smart and intelegent.

'Im new yeah...i thought i would bring me "Services" to a newer more populated place seems as if my sort of trade is going down hill on Dantooine' He smiled. ' M'names Troy..Sean Troy and you are?' He heldhis hand out for her to shake.

Nasseeri Haalleerraa
Sep 24th, 2002, 09:40:00 PM
Reaching across and mindful of her claws, Nass took his hand.

"ji am Nasssssseerrri Haalleerrrrrraa, offfjicjial ajide to SsshadowFaene Forrrtrrressssss forrr the Cjizerrrack Prrrjide. Jyou mentjioned jyourrr busssinessssss. What trrrade arrre jyou jin?"

Taking a small sip from her own glass of Corellian whiskey, Nasseeri watched his face closely as he spoke.