PDA

View Full Version : Time for some serious training..(Open to 3 padawans except my owns.)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 22nd, 2002, 07:28:54 AM
:: A series of slow and noisy paces could be heard from a distance as an averga heighted man walked in one of the biggest sparring rooms of the academy, holding an odd and unique lightsaber hilt in his right hand, an oddly looking glove on his left hand, his blue cloths spikey blonde hair and jaded eyes combined and revealed the only cool funky looking dude Lance Stormrider.::

:: As he walked into the academy, he was patient and waited for 3 padawans to come his way and spar against him, patiently he awaited meditating on the force to have a better contact with it once in the fight.::

Sameer Aryan
Sep 22nd, 2002, 04:49:45 PM
Sameer entered the academy for the first time ever. He hoped he might find a training session open to masterless folks like him because having his own master wasn't something he needed right now. He simply needed basic training.

He walked across rooms until he found one with only one person inside, but one person he seemed to know. It was LANCE! That blonde guy he had met in the Living Quarters, the one who had given him advice to find roommates.

"Lance? Whatcha doin' here?" Sameer felt uncomfortable bothering him, but he needed a known face to talk to.

Sep 23rd, 2002, 04:40:29 AM
"Hey there, me? Well I'm waiting for 3 padawans to arrive so I can train a bit, I've been kinda letting my strenght flow out ever since I got promoted to Knight. Well your here so that's 1 " A light laugh escaped from his mouth.

Sameer Aryan
Sep 23rd, 2002, 02:34:23 PM
"I'm here alright! But one problem here: I have never EVER fought against anyone." San gave a confused look. "Well there's always a first time. By the way, what are you doing? Meditating? Can I join? It'll make my stress go away!" Sameer sat down, and waited for the others to come as well. "Come on you people...." he thought to himself.

Aki Raa
Sep 23rd, 2002, 04:29:52 PM
*She had been walking and reading when she entered the room and saw the two men standing there, one was someone she hadn't met and the other was...........Lance Stormrider*

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I intterupt something?"

Sep 24th, 2002, 04:51:52 AM
:: Lance shook his head, this guy suuuuuuuure talked a LOT.::

"Yeah ok whatever I don't mind, but I gotta warn you that I'm very tough" He said patting the back of his head.

:: When suddenly he tilted his head to the side it was HER, it was the babe!::

:: Lance force speeded next to her::

"of course you aren't we were just!..Erm talking!"

:: Lance then turned around::

"So what's up with you? Never seen you in the academy before"

Aki Raa
Sep 30th, 2002, 07:41:42 AM
"Oh, this is the academy?"

*she closed her book, and placed it on the ground*

"Then I'm guessing you two are training, I would like to join you then."

Oct 2nd, 2002, 11:53:44 AM
"Gah" Lance slapped his forehead.

"Alright!"

"If the two of you don't have lightsaber, then just grab a training saber over there" he said pointing at the racks on the wall.

Sameer Aryan
Oct 2nd, 2002, 04:53:52 PM
Sameer noticed how Lance "ran" upto the girl. He would've laughed but he tried to retain himself. This guy seemed special...VERY SPECIAL!

Following Lance's advice, he went up to the racks and stupidly asked a question: "Is there any differences between them, or they're all the same? And how do you ....well....turn those things on?"

Oct 2nd, 2002, 05:16:16 PM
:: Lance smiled lightly.::

"Good question young one and good point. Lightsabers can differ when you build them. You can customize them to suite them to your battle style. Like mine here" He said spinning Matrix out.

"Is built and has been given the force meditation for my typic battle stance."

"But unfortunately, these lightsabers are only training sabers so there is no difference between them. Their just normal lightsabers."

:: He then walked up to him and called a saber to his hand using the force, he then pressed the ignition button situated on the cylindre, the green beam hissed out of the metalic cyclindre huming in Aki's and Sameer's ears, a very familiar sound that Lance had heard so many times.::

"Like this, just press this button" he said pointing at the square.

"Watch out, if you've never used it, you will see how light and extremely powerfull a saber is, turn the circle on the cylindre to lower the power of your saber to the minimum or else we might be missing one of our limbs at the end of this spar."

:: Lance then threw the saber with strenght towards Sameer to see if he really had any force reflexes.::

Aki Raa
Oct 4th, 2002, 06:54:07 PM
*she watched when Lance moved the sabre with the force*

"Oh, so that's how you do it."

*her face srunched up in consentration, and one sabre came flying off the rack towards her outstretched hand. She caught it and smiled*

"Easy....."

Oct 4th, 2002, 06:57:14 PM
:: Lance scratched his head lightly.::

"That's my kind of girl" He mumbled.

"Erm, where did you learn that"

Sameer Aryan
Oct 15th, 2002, 10:22:04 AM
Sameer grabbed the saber as soon as it came near him. He had extremely good reflexes, although that was it! He was staring at the saber, studying it under all its angles when something passed right next to him. It was the saber Aki Raa had moved. Sam was amazed!

Jackson DeWitt
Oct 15th, 2002, 10:44:17 AM
Further across the training grounds, Jackson manned his mop, cleaning up one of the sparring circles, as he was required to do. He certainly didn't mind the work...it was a dream job. He cleaned where Jedi Knights were born, and in exchange, he got to take in the sights, sounds, and magic of it all. He tried not to linger too long in watching this new group, making sure that he didn't slack on the job. He'd been very fortunate to get the chance from Zeke. Keeping to himself, he continued his tasks, mindful not to interrupt their training session.