PDA

View Full Version : Push-Ups!

Cirrsseeto Quez
Sep 22nd, 2002, 01:26:37 AM
Outside the B&G, a familiar shirtless Cizerack was happily at work, his well-muscled body spread prone on the ground, with hands outstretched and feet together. He had a simplistic smile on his face as he rhythmically moved up, then down.

One...
Two...
Thrrree...
Fourrr....
Fjive...
Sssjix...
Ssseven...
Ejight...
Njine...
Ten....

He paused, ears fluttering. What came after ten?

One...
Two....
Thrrree...

Zeke
Sep 22nd, 2002, 11:49:08 AM
"Fourteen...fifteen..."

Aiden Rennure
Sep 22nd, 2002, 11:57:33 AM
Up, down, up, down, up, down...

Aidens head followed the steady movements of the Cizerack, curiously.

"Wow... you must be pretty strong huh?"

He sat down in front of Cirr, hands clasped in his lap.

"How did you get so strong? How come you keep goin' up an' down? Can you do a bazillion?"

The boy chattered nonstop, not pausing to hear any answers.

"What's your name? Mine's Aiden. Can you show me how to do that? Is it hard?"

Kyle Krogen
Sep 22nd, 2002, 03:45:45 PM
I watched the group from where I sat in the shade of a nearby tree I had heard of Cizeracks before but never seen one

Cirrsseeto Quez
Sep 22nd, 2002, 04:22:04 PM
Cirr pauses in mid-repetition, looking up at Zeke and Aiden.

jI'm Cjirrrrrrsssssseeto. How manjy jisss a bazjilljion?

He resumed, using one hand, with the other held behind his back, as he widened his feet apart.

Zeke
Sep 22nd, 2002, 04:27:20 PM
"I honestly don't think there's such a number. It's mostly used to mean 'alot'..."

Zeke blinked.

"You're something. I suck at pushups."

Kyle Krogen
Sep 22nd, 2002, 04:31:54 PM
I watched the strong Cizerack as he did his pushups with one hand

"He is very strong" I said quietly

Mack O'Riley
Sep 22nd, 2002, 04:32:44 PM
"A buh-illion is 1, 000, 000, 000, 000....I think...."

Mack looked at the big kitty man doing push-ups.

"The man made me do those too......It was fun."

Cirrsseeto Quez
Sep 22nd, 2002, 04:33:22 PM
jIt'sss easssjy. Up and down, up and down.

With inherent feline grace, Cirr rose into a handstand, shifted his weight to one hand, and began to press his whole body weight.

Zeke
Sep 22nd, 2002, 04:36:38 PM
"Swizzle."

Kyle Krogen
Sep 22nd, 2002, 04:43:41 PM
My mouth droped open when the cizerack did a hand stand on one hand.

Mack O'Riley
Sep 22nd, 2002, 04:57:20 PM
"Cool!"

Mack clapped.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Sep 22nd, 2002, 05:13:08 PM
Cirr counted ten repetitions again...paused, and began at one once more.

Coco Blake
Sep 22nd, 2002, 05:22:23 PM
Coco walked out of the Bar, not paying attention to where she was going, and tripped right over Cirrsseeto, falling hard on her face in the dirt.
She laid there, her legs on Cirrs' back and groaned.

"Owwww...."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 22nd, 2002, 05:56:12 PM
Wei could not help but laugh. There was something about being good at something, but also being huble about it was well that made Wei feel good inside.

"I can imagine those are easyy to do. The more you do, the easier they are. Granted, I could never do what he is doing right now," Wei said, referiing to Cirr's ability to press his entire body weight.

Zeke
Sep 22nd, 2002, 06:25:20 PM
Zeke helped Coco to her feet.

"You okay?"

He flashed her a smile, then looked to Cirr.

"Keep going big guy."

Aiden Rennure
Sep 22nd, 2002, 07:25:11 PM
Aiden, determined to become as strong as Cirr, tried to imitate the pushups. He went down but found he couldn't push himself up again. Frowning, he tried again, this time only going down a few inches.

"I did it!"

He sat back to watch as Cirr, upside down, began to count again. Aiden lay down on his back so that he could look the Cizerack in the eyes.

"How long did it take you to learn that? Is it harder than the regular ones?"

Kajeela Tarruurri
Sep 22nd, 2002, 07:38:25 PM
"Cjirrrrrrsssssseeto!"

The male almost leapt out of his skin as the Director's voice carried crisp and familiar to his ears.

"Therrre jyou arrre mjy ljittle camquat!"

Coco Blake
Sep 22nd, 2002, 08:01:15 PM
"Not really...."

She rubbed her nose, then brushed off her pants. A little dribble of blood came from one nostril.

"Ow. It's my fault."
She looked down at the strange cat-like person. She had never seen anyone like him before in her life.
"Sorry, sir, clumsy me. Are you okay?"

Cirrsseeto Quez
Sep 22nd, 2002, 08:34:11 PM
The sound of Kajeela's familiar mewl chilled Cirr, throwing his concentration completely off-kilter. It also threw his balance, causing his inverted body to fall across Coco like a felled tree...

Aaah!

He landed atop the red-head, quickly clamboring off her small figure, looking up at the KAR Director. She exuded an authoritative, intimidating scent that caused him to cower almost on instinct, ears sagging in submissive cowardice.

Coco Blake
Sep 22nd, 2002, 08:43:36 PM
"OW!"

She didn't mean do it, but it hurt. She did it almost instinctively. Cirr felt a hard push on his back, sending him face first into the dirt. She raised a surprised hand to her mouth.
"Oh my god! I'm soooo sorry!!!"
She crawled over and rolled Cirr onto his back, looking down at him with concern.
"Are you alright?!"

Kajeela Tarruurri
Sep 22nd, 2002, 08:47:31 PM
Kajeela blinked at the redhead, taking her in at a glance, but her attention was soon turned upon the Cizerack as he rolled off from her. It had been too long since she had heard from him...or he from her. Kajeela stepped aside, allowing the hju-mann and Cirr to get back to their feet again.

Cirrsseeto's quaking amused the Director. It was nothing she was not used to - her position amongst the Cizerack was one feared and hated by all, but such open displays of terror weren't shown in quite such a satisfying manner as was by this male.

She closed the distance propritorily to him, lifting his tail and running it through her hands. Her eyes narrowed at the redhead, her question for Cirrsseeto but her eyes remained on the female.

"Who jisss thjisss?"

Coco Blake
Sep 22nd, 2002, 08:58:35 PM
"Coco Blake."

She was busy brushing off her pants, again. She looked at the female cat person with narrowed eyes. She was obviously intimdating the male, for reasons unknown to Coco. That didn't mean she'd just watch it happen.

"Is he okay? Why does he look so scared?"

Inu
Sep 22nd, 2002, 09:03:09 PM
"What manner of foolery is this?"

Inu-Aku watched from the trees nearby, not at all impressed by Cirr's behavior before Kajeela.

"You mean to tell me that with all the strength you possess, this weakling intimidates you?"

Aiden Rennure
Sep 22nd, 2002, 09:21:45 PM
Oh boy! Now there were two Cizeracks! Aiden was fascinated by them, especially their tails. Getting up from his floor position, Aiden bounded over to the female, grinning widely. He didn't seem to notice Cirrs reaction to the other.

"Hiya! You know him?"

Cirrsseeto Quez
Sep 22nd, 2002, 11:36:22 PM
Cirr instinctively closed his eyes at Inu's remark. He wanted to tell the creature that Kajeela was far more dangerous than looks could prove, and that his comments were likely to get him in a lot of trouble, but the look from the KAR spymaster told him that his place was to be seen, and not heard. He did whimper a little though.

Coco Blake
Sep 22nd, 2002, 11:44:17 PM
Her brow furrowed at the big males whimpering. She wanted to settle him down via the Force, but she wasn't sure how it would affect him. She had no clue what kind of creatures they were. So she just watched as the little man spoke and the child bounded over to the female.

Kajeela Tarruurri
Sep 22nd, 2002, 11:46:57 PM
"Coco"

Kajeela repeated the name. It was different to most Cizerack names, and she liked the simple easy way it formed on the lips to say it.

"He jisss fjine. Cjirrrrrrsssssseeto jisss verrrjy sturrrdjy." She slapped his rump to punctuate the comment.

Kajeela would not however answer as to his fears - who were they to question her?? If these forrda were ignorant of Cizerack heirachy, not to mention the Kei Ai Reei, that was their problem.

A hyu-mann child ran up to her and aside from being astounded that the little one approached her, she was mostly curious at its courage. She touched his head gently and toussled his hair in fascination. Nothing even remotely close to what he had done had ever happened before.

The one in the tree had called out to Cirr, his ignorance only making the insult more laughable. If he only knew...

Looking up with a mildly amused expression, the Director addressed the tree-dweller, sniffing the air to discern his scent.

"And what arrre jyou sssupposssed to be?"

Coco Blake
Sep 22nd, 2002, 11:51:01 PM
"Alright...I just wanted to make sure he was okay. We don't have many of your race on Dathomir, so I apologise for asking any odd questions."
She gave Cirr a weak smile and nod then turned to leave.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:15:31 AM
Wei smiled and covered his face with his hand. "Aiden may never learn..."

Wei tried not to laugh. Aiden was just funny. The entire situations was funny, now that he thought about it.

"Aiden, can't you see the lady has business with Cirr? You leave them be," Wei managed to say before clapping his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing.

Inu
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:21:16 AM
"I am a product of gene splicing, half-dog, half-human."

He smirked, arrogance was the word to describe him.

"And what powers do you have that hold this man in such fear?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 23rd, 2002, 10:06:44 AM
"That would be the djirrrectorrr and jI would ssshusssh jif jI werrre you. She's not one to mess wjith."

Sorreessa said quietly, trying to warn the others but trying not to bug the director either. The director and the KAR were not things to be messed with, all Cizeracks feared the KAR and for good reason, the group was had information on all of them and were a ruthless bunch, definately not to be messed with.

Inu
Sep 23rd, 2002, 10:35:29 AM
Inu-Aku's smile gained a malicious edge.

"The director! Oh, I had no idea!" he said mockingly. "She'll be the end of ALL us!"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 23rd, 2002, 10:38:20 AM
"jI'll explajin laterrr jif you wjish but don't angerrr thjis one."

Sorreessa said softly, her tone very serious, but she couldn't explain how the director was with her standing right there.

Inu
Sep 23rd, 2002, 10:56:12 AM
Inu-Aku scoffed.

"I do not fear your director, Sorreessa! But if it worries you, I shall hold my tongue. I will meet with you later as you have suggested."

He jumped down from the tree and walked between Kajeela and Cirr. His fist vibrated as he made a concious effort not to attack them both and he entered the Bar and Grill.

"When your business here is at an end, you will find me in here..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 23rd, 2002, 11:04:38 AM
Sorreessa sighed, her eyes wandered to the director briefly to see if she was needed. But in looking, she noticed that Kajeela's attention had drifted back to Cirr. So since she wasn't needed, Sorr walked widely around the pair, mindful to keep her distance as she should as she walked into the bar. She approached Inu quietly, glancing over her shoulder to see if the director had come in before she spoke.

"jIt seems you have a lot to learrrn about my kjind."

Inu
Sep 23rd, 2002, 11:19:24 AM
He sat at a back table, slouching in the chair. His eyes drifted up to Sorr.

"...like what?" he asked, a hint of leftover anger in his voice.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 23rd, 2002, 01:52:10 PM
Sorr sat down in a nearby chair, fluttering her ears as she tried to figure out the best way to explain it.

"Well forrr one, jin ourrr culturrre, the malesss arrre serrrvantsss to the femalesss, they arrre to only serrrve, prrrotect and please thejirrr mjisstrrresses. And the otherrr bejing that to not trrry the djirrrectorrr's patjience, she can orrrderrr you to be kjilled and that orrrderrr would be carrrrrrjied out tjill jit's been done. Cjirrrrrrr knows therrre jis jinforrrmatjion that the djirrrectorrr has on hjim so he serrrves under the djrrrectorrr out of fearrr, therrre's no changjing that....our system may be flawed but forrda can't change jit."

Inu
Sep 23rd, 2002, 04:42:30 PM
"Your kind practices slavery? And the galaxy does not try to question or stop it?"

Aiden Rennure
Sep 23rd, 2002, 08:57:25 PM
Aiden looked between Kajeela and Cirr then back at Wei, puzzled.

"They don't look busy!"

He turned his gaze back to the two felinoids, watching with rapt attention, admiration obvious. He decided right then that if he didn't become a pilot or a super hero, he would grow up ot be a Cizerack. It seemed perfectly logical to him. Looking over his shoulder, AIden frowned. He didn't have a tail. Well perhaps he could get one somewhere. SHould he ask? Aiden had no qualms about gently pulling on Kajeela's hand, she was just another adult in his eyes.

"'Scuse me... My friend... Jilly, he wanned to know how ta become a Cizerack like you. I tol' him I'd ask 'cause he's shy."

Kyle Krogen
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:05:23 PM
I had goten up and entered the B&G in time to hear what Inu and sorr had said

I walked over to the table they where sitting at

"Mind if I sit with you?" I said with a freindly smile

"I've never talked to a cizerack before."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:06:29 PM
Wei raised an eyebrow.

"Aiden, just because they do not look busy on the outside does not mean that they are not busy on the inside. Now, Jilly-san needs not worry about becoming a Cizerack. See, this lady, Miss Kajeela, is the one in charge of all the Cizeracks. I think."

Wei went over and loosed Kajeela's hand from Aiden's grasp.

"I apologize, Miss, if he has been any bother."

Wei knew about Cizerack women. he knew that Cizerack women were very forward and also very aggressive. He knew what it was like to be around a Cizerack female when she was attracted to him, but he did not want to see a Cizerack female angry. That was one thing he could do without seeing.

Aiden Rennure
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:07:53 PM
"If she's in charge then she'll know for sure!"

Aiden waited patiently, looking up at Kajeela.

Kajeela Tarruurri
Sep 24th, 2002, 12:25:56 AM
jInterrressstjing..

Kajeela wondered if this spliced haf-dog half-human was one of the manufactured creations from the Eden Resources that the rogue self-styled espionage human "Trinity" had recently blown to smithereens. The woman had spoken of experimentation with DNA and aberrant creations. This specimen now disappearing into the bar with Sorreesssa would certainly fit that profile. Either way, he was a small fish in a big pond, though Kajeela doubted he had the sense to know it. She had much bigger fish to fry, however. But all who knew the Director, knew even now, a Kei Ai' Reei file was being assembled on him in her memory.
The Director was pleased with Sorreessa. She had taken the new comer into her confidence it seemed and the Director expected a full and detailed report from her later.

Cirr on the other hand was still standing mute and nervous beside her, although the young boy had done much to calm the huge manservant. The gently spoken Wei approached them and Kajeela swept her eyes admiringly over every inch of him.

"He jis no botherrr. "

She spoke to Aiden, "jYou mussst be borrrn a Cizerrrack to be one - ljike Cjirrrrrrsssssseeto" she tugged Cirr forward a little to show him off, proud of what a fine specimen of Pride Male he was. [/i]...even if he was more befuddled than not.[/i]

Inu
Sep 24th, 2002, 06:18:39 AM
Inu-Aku's eyes shifted to the door as Kyle entered, noting the calculating look on Kajeela's face as she studied him.

"Feh, it would appear that I'm on your wanted list...."

He rose as Kyle sat.

"Do as you please Jedi. Though I doubt if you'll like what you hear."

He left the Bar and Grill, catching one last look at Kajeela, getting her scent as well. She would not be the only one who left with a file of a potential enemy...

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:29:13 AM
Wei saw Kajeela's eyes sweep over his body. Wei smiled nervously.

"Well, that is good."

Wei picked up Aiden and let the boy sit on his shoulders. He knew Aiden would more than likely be disappointed.

"I guess that means you can't be a Cizerack. Why don;t you be an Aiden instead?"

Wei laughed.

"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 24th, 2002, 01:27:16 PM
Sorreessa sighed as Inu left yet again, he was hard to keep in one place for very long. Her eyes drifted up to Kyle before she sighed again, this day wasn't going well, she knew that Kajeela would want to know about Inu later and she didn't know all that much. Her tail swished lightly back and forth, apparentally she had angered Inu again but then again, he didn't give her the chance to explain more.

"jIf you wjish although therrre's not much to talk about..."

Aiden Rennure
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:02:41 PM
"Oh."

AIden was no good at concealing his dissapointment. He rested his chin on top of Wei's head and sighed, forgetting that it was supposed to be Jilly that wanted to be a Cizerack.

"I don't wanna be Aiden. That's borin'."

Maybe he couldn't be a Cizerack... but perhaps he could be as strong as one! That perked Aiden up. He'd have to start exercising right away. Maybe, if he worked hard enough, by the time he was six (a very old age) he'd be as strong as Cirr!

"Maybe I could learn to be one! I mean... Maybe Jilly could!"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:09:33 PM
Wei smiled. "Learn to be a cizerack? You mean like Cirr? He's very strong, yes. And very respectful to others. That means that you would need to learn good manners. That means saying 'yes ma'am,' and 'yes sir,' and 'no ma'am,' and no sir.' Not to mention always having to say please and thank you. You would also have to do as you were told. All the time. Think you could still learn to be a Cizerack?"

Kajeela Tarruurri
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:59:50 PM
Her eyes followed the hybrid as he passed, but that was all energy she expended his way. She didnt miss his look her way and read his intent, just as he had meant her too, no doubt. Sorressa would have more information on him, she was sure, and if not...then she would be sure to get some. Sorressa was proving invaluable, even if she was a half-breed. Kajeela found herself constantly impressed with the KAR operative.

The Director wondered where the red-head from Dathomir had gone, and found it unfortunate that she could not have found more about her either. Kajeela was curious about the famed witches of Dathomir.

Instead, Aiden and Wei were occupying her right now - and of course Cirrsseeto, who had found the Directors hand had slidden down unnoticed and was tracing loops across his lower back.

"Ajiden, jI am sssurrre jyou wjill grrrow bjig and ssstrrrong enough to rrrjival ourrr malesss forrr strrrength."

Looking now to Wei, she asked boldly, "Who'ssss manssserrrvant arrre jyou? Do jI know herrr?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 26th, 2002, 12:18:59 PM
Wei smiled uneasily. "Well, I suppose that if you have to refer to such a thing as being a manservant, then I would be the manservant of Ange Tot. But in my culture we call them boyfriends. That, and men and women try to treat each others as equals."

Wei wasn;t sure why she had asked that question, but he had an idea why. It was the same reason all the other Cizerack females put the moves on him. But she was the Director. Wei wondered if he should be as afraid of her as Cirr was.

Aiden Rennure
Sep 29th, 2002, 03:17:06 PM
Aiden beamed at Kajeela's assurance. After all, it was right from the source! But then he thought about what Wei had said and looked over the mans head, into his eyes, skeptically.

"I gotta listen all a the time?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 29th, 2002, 03:22:21 PM
Wei smiled. "That's right. And you do what you are told without complaining the very minute someone tells you to do something."

Aiden Rennure
Sep 29th, 2002, 10:43:59 PM
Well that didn't sound very fun. Aiden sighed and rested his chin on the top of Wei's head.

"Maybe I better jus' be a pilot."