PDA

View Full Version : A Truent Disposition (Cherice and open)

Aiden Rennure
Sep 21st, 2002, 09:18:47 PM
The little red brick building was the most disgusting thing he'd ever seen. Pink and blue flowers were painted underneath a huge smiling sun on the windows and yellow tulips graced the lsmall garden outside. It reaked of girlyness... Whoever entered would most certainly catch cooties or, even worse... Get touched by a frilly, pink adorned girl who thought it was hilarious to give the "men" fatal diseases. Sunnyside Kindergarten was the worst place the boy had ever seen.

Clutching Eugene in his arms, red backpack on his back, Aiden looked up to Cherice, making a face.

"Why do I hafta go?"

He whined, scrunching up his nose in disgust. There was no way he was going in there unless he absolutely had to.

Cherice St_Hilare
Sep 21st, 2002, 09:46:10 PM
Cherice had led Aiden to his new school, quirking an eyebrow at its appearance. She had already registered him into kindergarten, for she believed it to be best. He was young and his mind was perfect for molding it into its best.

"Yes, Aiden, you have to go," she said with a sigh.

She knew why he didn't want to go there - hell, she wouldn't, either - but that didn't change the fact that she didn't know where to begin if she took on homeschooling the kid.

"Do you have everything?"

She had asked him this repeatedly and no doubt he was fed up with that question, but in all honesty, Cherice was fretting over this. Would the teacher give him enough attention? Would the kids be amiable enough? Would he learn?

Yes, she was a total wreck.

Aiden Rennure
Sep 22nd, 2002, 11:31:54 AM
Aiden sighed and rolled his eyes. She'd asked him that a million times already.

"Yeah. But I still don't wanna go."

Frowning he walked to the doors, painted red with smiley faces and hearts covering them, and with the least amount of contact possible, opened them. The inside was even worse. A mural on the wall depicting cartoon characters frollicking through flower filled fields greeted the boy, now horrified by his new school. Posters on the walls spread messages like "It's Fun to be a Friend!" and "Sharing is Caring!". If this was the office, Aiden didn't even want to see the classroom. Turning around he walked over to Cherice, shaking his head.

"No way! I'm not stayin' here!"

Zeke
Sep 22nd, 2002, 03:56:04 PM
Zeke walked into the school, a small boy following behind him. He raised a brow at the surroundings and suppressed a shudder.

"Well...its not that bad..." he said, forcing some confidence into his perpetual smile.

He grimaced inwardly. What was he saying? This place was monstrous.

Mack O'Riley
Sep 22nd, 2002, 03:59:51 PM
Mack simply looked at the building and oddly enough wished he was back with Raye and Takai and Mr.V.

"Y-uk......."

He muttered that too himself, scuffing his shoe on the ground and standing behind Zeke. He is too old for this kinda stuff, even if he could read or write, neither could his sisters and they turned out okay.

Zeke
Sep 22nd, 2002, 04:01:47 PM
Zeke grimaced.

"I hear ya...but check it! There's people here your age you can hang with!"

He extended a hand to Cherice.

"Hey, m'name's Zeke. Your kid coming here too?"

Aiden Rennure
Sep 22nd, 2002, 08:40:37 PM
Aiden answered before Cherice could.

"No! I'm not goin' here! I'd rather get eaten by a monster!"

Cherice St_Hilare
Sep 23rd, 2002, 06:05:05 PM
Ugh, another Lightsider.

Plastering on a warm smile that a maternal mother might wear, Cherice hesitated a moment before reaching out and shaking Zeke's hand. Immediately she withdrew it and took a step back.

"Aiden .. I ... know. But it'll only be for a short while until you learn the neccessities."

"Then you can stay home with me, if you'd like," she added in the boy's head.

The Succubi had used a simple Force trick, making her skin tone appear "pink" like a human's - when it was really a light purple. However, it seemed like everyone here didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, which was just how she liked it.

Looks like we've got another happy child, she thought wryly.

"What a pretty young boy," she cooed, bending down to get a good look at Mack. There was something about his silence, though .. Did he speak ?

Zeke
Sep 23rd, 2002, 06:37:40 PM
Zeke rubbed the back of his hand.

I may be a Jedi, but I got no fight with you. You're just trying to do the best for the kid, I know that!

"Um...he don't talk much...He sez some stuff, but not real well."

Mack was a quiet kid, not much of a talker. Zeke wondered if that'd affect his school at all.

Aiden Rennure
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:09:54 PM
Aiden groaned loudly and rolled his eyes. He walked over to Mack and whispered to him, a conspiracy in the making.

"I say we make a run for it as soon as they go."

Mack O'Riley
Sep 24th, 2002, 06:25:27 PM
Mack just winked to Aiden, hoping the boy would understand that he agreed with the plot. But when Cherice bent down to look at him he cringed and backed away.

"Go away!"

Zeke
Sep 24th, 2002, 06:33:29 PM
"Hey, chill Mack! She's not gonna hurt ya!"

Cherice St_Hilare
Sep 24th, 2002, 07:58:01 PM
Well, he spoke. But it wasn't exactly the nicest of words.

She frowned and stood up, placing her hands on her hips. Perhaps this boy needed to be taught some social skills and learn to respect his elders.

Zeke
Sep 27th, 2002, 06:33:04 PM
Zeke sighed. He'd show the kid how to make friends later.

"Let's go find the classrooms then."

Mack O'Riley
Sep 28th, 2002, 02:08:33 PM
Mack sniffled, and blinked.

"Suh-rry Ma'am."

He bowed to Cherice, who now seemed normal to him, and then turned to Zeke and waited.

Cherice St_Hilare
Sep 28th, 2002, 03:09:11 PM
Well, what could one expect from a kid that tagged around a Jedi? Shrugging slightly, Cherice looked down at Aiden.

"Ready to go inside ?"

Aiden Rennure
Sep 29th, 2002, 03:14:31 PM
"No."

It was said in a grouchy tone, but at least he was being honest. Even so, Aiden was not happy about having to go to school. But at least there was the prospect of escape later. Sighing he held his hand out to Cherice. If he had to go back inside, he wasn't going without protection. Who knew what horrors lay beyond the office hall.

Zeke
Sep 29th, 2002, 03:18:38 PM
Zeke kicked open the door and walked in, looking around. paintings of smiling sunshines and flowers and...Zeke visibly shuddered.

"Classes, classes..."

He walked down the hall, scanning the rosters on the doors for Mack and Aiden's names.

Cherice St_Hilare
Sep 29th, 2002, 07:44:40 PM
She took Aiden's hand inside of her own and walked them inside the eerily cheery building, trying to surpress a shudder. It was obvious she wasn't the only one who despised this place; Infact, it seemed like everybody here did.

Cherice, just like Zeke, began to peer at the rooster cut-outs with names written on it, to see if Aiden's was on. This went on for some time until they passed a room, K-24, and it had Aiden's name.

"... Well, here we are," she said to nobody in particular.

Aiden Rennure
Sep 29th, 2002, 10:46:59 PM
Aiden glared at Cherice and peered in through the door, reeling back as soon as he did.

"Gross! It's pink!"

The walls were indeed pink, much to the delight of several of Aiden's femal classmates.

"I can't go in there! I'll die a girl germs! They don' even got seperate desks! I might hafta sit with a..."

Aiden lowered his voice.

"...Girl!"

Zeke
Sep 30th, 2002, 07:51:03 AM
Zeke nudged Mack into a similarly decorated room next door.

"Here it is."

Pink with hearts. The walls were pink with hearts. Not to mention the ubiquitous smiling sun.

Mack O'Riley
Oct 1st, 2002, 08:07:32 AM
Mack accept his fate quitely, as Zeke pretty much shoved him into the gaudy classroom, and he moaned inwardly more or less at the fact that the other kid he had just met was not in the same class........

"D-do I hafta?"

Zeke
Oct 1st, 2002, 01:16:23 PM
"As much as I'd hate to say it, yeah ya do..." Zeke scratched his head. "At least you'll have recess with Aiden. The school's so small they feed everyone and send them out to play at the same time."

He thought as fast as he could; surely there was some way to get the kids out of this? He messaged Cherice with the Force

"Ya gotta help me think of something! This is corruption beyond anything I've ever seen!"

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 1st, 2002, 03:02:10 PM
Wei walked down the hall with a large mesh bag, full of multi-colored balls for recess, over his shoulder. He carried in his other hand a frisbee, and under his arm was a first aid kit. As he passed one of the classroom doors, he heard Zeke's voice.

"Zeke? What are you doing at this school? I thought you were too old for this grade level!"

Wei stopped in front of the door to the classroom he had heard Zeke's voice come out of.

Zeke
Oct 1st, 2002, 03:30:38 PM
"I found this kid..."

He gestured at Mack.

"He's gonna attend this school 'til I can find a quality one. What are you doing here?"

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 1st, 2002, 04:05:52 PM
Yeah, so the room was pink. Cherice wouldn't have minded it much if was a softer tone, but this was glaring, Hade's Hell pink. It hurt her eyes just to stare at it long enough.

Opening the door, the Succubi blinked to get used to the color before looking in the teacher's direction, who beamed brightly.

"This must be Aiden," she cooed, smoothing out the wrinkles in her dress and adjusting her glasses. Cherice just looked down at the kid and frowned. She was about to say something when a telepathic message was sent to her and groaned.

"I don't know, Zeke. Leave me alone." She truly had no interest in the Jedi whatsoever.

Zeke
Oct 1st, 2002, 04:08:27 PM
Zeke shrugged her off. It seemed like it was the moral duty of all Sith to be rude and perpetually angry.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 1st, 2002, 08:31:57 PM
Wei laughed. "Well, I been getting bored lately, so i went out looking for a job. I came ito this place and thought I'd see what I could do. I wasn;t qulaified to teach, but when I told them I was a Jedi, everyone was like, 'put him on recess.' I wonder why that is?"

Zeke
Oct 1st, 2002, 08:54:28 PM
"Swizzle. No clue though."

Aiden Rennure
Oct 1st, 2002, 10:39:09 PM
Aiden backed up against Cherice, staring with wide eyes at the teacher. She must be the prison gaurd. He decided to adress her with the embarrasing honesty that young children always seem to useout at the worst moments.

"I don't like you. You smell weird... Like milk."

Aiden made a gagging motion.

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 2nd, 2002, 04:41:23 PM
Biting down on her tongue, it was all Cherice could do to keep from laughing. The teacher's face contorted in embaressment before she spread a fake smile on her lips.

You're a very funny boy, Aiden. Now, have a seat so we can continue class. We're drawing with crayons!

It was almost like her artificial enthusiasm was supposed to cheer the boy, and Cherice only took a step back. She wondered if the woman was a pedophile.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 3rd, 2002, 08:14:14 AM
Wei looked about him at the school. The colors were extraordinarily bright, and all the smiley faces were painted on funny, but it was surely more interesting than blank white walls.

"See you later, Zeke."

Wei had just passed by the other door, when he saw a flash out of the corner of his eye.

"Cherice? You too? I gues Aiden is going to this school as well, huh?"

Wei stopped again and spun the frisbee on the tip of his finger.

"Well, I hope Aiden has been behaving for you. I'll see him at recess."

Wei continued walking down the hall, headed for the playground.

Aiden Rennure
Oct 7th, 2002, 05:14:01 PM
"Oh yay. I'm sure gonna like that."

Aiden rolled his eyes and inched his way past the teacher, making sure there was several feet between them. Before he could sit down, a familiar voice reached his ears.

"Wei!"

Aiden blushed about the comment on behavior and scuffed his feet together. He was about to say something about it not being his fault that the teacher smelled like milk but Wei was already heading down the hall. At least he'd get to see him at recess.... Whatever that was.

"Excuse me, can I borrow your red crayon please?"

Without looking, Aiden handed the red crayon off the table to the speaker. Only when their hands touched did he look up. A little girl in a green jumper was standing there.

"Ah! Ah! I been contimated! We gotta corentine the place! Ah! Ah!"

Aiden fell to the floor, wriggling and making choking noises. After a few minutes he stopped and lay still, silent.

Twitch.

Twitch.

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 7th, 2002, 07:34:05 PM
Cherice took another step back, resisting the urge to lash out with the Force and end the woman's life once and for all. Cherice? You too? I gues Aiden is going to this school as well, huh? Well, I hope Aiden has been behaving for you. I'll see him at recess.

Her hand twitched.

She would see about enrolling Aiden into a new school - perhaps even an all-boys school. Without Jedi.

"Is there anything else you need?" She inquired, looking down at the still form of Aiden. "..Besides disinfectant?"

Aiden Rennure
Oct 8th, 2002, 08:44:54 PM
"Ahhrrrckkkhhhagh!"

Aiden flopped onto his stomach and then stood up as if nothing had happened. He shook his head at Cherice.

"No. I might be able to survive if Eugene keeps a better look out for girls!"

He glared at the teddy who sat on the table.

Eugene
Oct 8th, 2002, 08:55:00 PM
Eugene stared innocently at Aiden. Why anyone would hate women was beyond him...

Kwiet Ideya
Oct 8th, 2002, 09:01:52 PM
Kwiet wandered over and watched Aiden freak out. It was just a girl. You couldn't get infected by girls unless ya kissed one.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 8th, 2002, 09:40:01 PM
Wei had heard a scream and ran back to the room.

"Aiden, what's the matter, bud?"

He looked at Cherice, and sent her a Force message.

"I don;t see why you hate me. You got to take care of him. And you promised Aiden that he could visit me and hang out. You are honor-bound as his parent to keep that promise."

It worried Wei that Cherice hated him for what seemed to be no reason. Sure, she was a Sith and he was a Jedi, but little children did not need to be burdened with things such as Sith VS Jedi problems. Wei just wanted to help Aiden grow up to be a well-mannered kid, like any father would want for his son. The kid was not aware of the Force anyhow, so it was not like he could become a Sith or a Jedi anyway.

Aiden Rennure
Oct 8th, 2002, 10:30:35 PM
"I was contimated Wei! Five minutes in this stupid place an' I was contimated with girl germs! I bet this room is infested with 'em!"

Aiden glanced around the room through narrowed eyes. Making a mental note to bring his goggles tomorrow, he pulled the sleeves of his jacket over his hands and pulled the collar of his shirt over his mouth.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 9th, 2002, 08:50:08 AM
Wei tried his best not to laugh.

"Girls have germs eh? Kids these days..."

Wei stepped out into the hall.

"I hope you don;t get infected, Aiden. Have a nice day. See you at recess, ok?"

Wei ran outside and promptly fell over laughing. Girl germs, that was good. Wei had never been like that as a child. He remembered being the only boy that ever played with the girls. Often times, cute and frilly met with big battles in games of Knights and Maidens-in-distress.

"Oh, my. Recess will be fun. I can hardly wait."

Aiden Rennure
Oct 17th, 2002, 02:48:28 PM
"Okee dokey Wei... But you better be wearin' some sorta protection or else you're gonna get contimated too!"

It was hard to breathe through the cotton of his t-shirt and Aiden began to doubt that he could survive the hideous situation. He walked over to Cherice and pulled on her hand.

"I changed my mind... I gotta get a mask so that the germs can't kill me! A man could get sick in here!"

Kwiet Ideya
Oct 17th, 2002, 06:14:07 PM
Kwiet watched Aiden, then turned his attention to Eugene.

"Bear!" he said simply.

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 17th, 2002, 07:52:27 PM
Since when was she dragging Aiden into the 'conflicting groups' issue?

"Wei, shut it. I know that I said you could see him - not stalk him !"

After he left, she looked back towards Aiden and let him pull on her hand.

"I'll get you one as soon as I leave, okay?"

It seemed like another little boy had taken some sort of liking to Aiden, and she took a step back as if she was going to leave.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 17th, 2002, 09:38:31 PM
Wei heard her Force message loud and clear.

"Sorry, girl, but I was hired before the school year started. I had no clue Aiden would be here. But at least you have someone you can trust to watch him, right?" Wei said, his mesage lacking sarcasm and anger that Cherice had conveyed in her message.

"Honestly, I am going to teach him to be a good person. I can do that without making a Jedi out of him. I know that is what you are worried about. I would rather not drag Aiden into the warring world of Sith and Jedi if I can help it. But if you want to hate me because I am a Jedi instead of seeing me as a good role model to him, then by all means, let your anger and prejudice cloud your judgement. And when you do get blinded by all that anger, I can guarantee you your parenting skills will be washed down the drain. Be happy that Aiden has someone he knows and trusts to be there for him when he needs it. The first day of school is usually frightening with no one to be your friend. Be glad Aiden has one already."

Aiden Rennure
Oct 19th, 2002, 07:40:16 PM
"Okay... 'Member, you promised!"

That was good enough for him. Aiden meandered back to his table and gave a little wave to Kwiet. Smiling wasn't an option, his mouth was covered.

"Yeah, that's Eugene. He's my look out an' second bestest buddy. But he might hafta stop bein' lookout 'cause he don't do a good job! I almost got killed by that girl!"

OOC: I can see Aiden's going to need therapy when he's older:)

Kwiet Ideya
Oct 19th, 2002, 10:16:49 PM
"Eugene!" Kwiet repeated. He poked the bear's tummy and watched it fall over onto the table.

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 19th, 2002, 10:55:37 PM
Nodding, Cherice quickly left the room, exiting the school and going out onto the school yards. She completely ignored Wei, brushing past the Padawan like he was a disease, and headed towards town. There, she would get Aiden a mask to please the little boy.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:32:26 PM
Wei felt Cherice brush past him.

"Have a nice day, Cherice. I suppose I will see you after school when you pick up Aiden."

Wei set about cleaning up the playground for the kids.

Aiden Rennure
Oct 21st, 2002, 07:34:44 PM
Aiden giggled as Eugene fell over. Served him right!

"All right girls and boys, it's singing time! Everyone gather around the happy carpet!"

Horror-stricken, Aiden grabbed Eugene's paw and Kwiets hand.

"Come on, let's get outta here afore we turn into sissies!"