PDA

View Full Version : Well it all resumes to this.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 21st, 2002, 07:59:00 AM
Yeah probably that most of you read what I wrote in "About Chase" thread. Yeah I know I got a lot of people pissed off and I don't blame them. I could've simply never told you what I did and nothing would have ever happend. But I didn't , I told you cause I'm not a coward and I hate running away from things I did. Yeah I screwed up bad this time, and for those who don't understand of what I'm talking bout here just ignore this.

Now for the rest of you people who are concerned I just want to say that I deeply apologize for whatever I might have said/done that might have offended you, I know some of you are never gonna forgive me but at least I apologized and my conscience is at peace. I also know that with most of you I broke that bound of trust we all have with each other, I'll just say do whatever you want gimme a second chance or just forget me. Thanks.

-Lance

Sene Unty
Sep 21st, 2002, 08:08:22 AM
It's not my place to forgive you Lance. I do applaud you for your honesty though. Thank you for not carrying the lie any furthur. Now its time for you to gain our trust again. If I were you I would be up front about everything from now on........

-Sene

Sep 21st, 2002, 02:36:17 PM
Heh. Like I said I'm not a coward, I could've gotten out of this my hands clean but I didn't.

Rognan Dar
Sep 21st, 2002, 02:39:52 PM
Well, I forgive you, allthough I dont know you but I've read it all and still forgive you. It gets hard sometimes, you just need to tell people how you feel, sometimes that helps. :)

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 21st, 2002, 05:57:54 PM
Huggles him. I forgive you bro :) Come rp with me.You know I'll always be here. Everyone makes mistakes :) huggles him again....

Xenodoros Stormrider
Sep 21st, 2002, 08:27:04 PM
I know I have absolutely nothing to do with this. But I'd like to express my thoughts. Many will disagree with me, but I don't think you did such a 'bad' thing. I read the thread, and since you don't speak the English that much, I think you had the wrong choice of words and it ended up in a misunderstanding.

But then again, I can't change what people think. If you would have expressed yourself differently, maybe it wouldn't have been such a big thing (even if I think it isn't). Like I said before, I shouldn't be replying, but you're a good person (I should know @_@)

So whatever anyone here says, I'll still be behind ya, bro.

Sep 21st, 2002, 10:09:16 PM
Thanks for the support ya'all I don't know what I would without you guys. I really appreciate your kind words. :)

Dae Jinn
Sep 21st, 2002, 10:39:04 PM
*Huggles Lancey Pants*

You know I'll always wuv ya, frenchie ;) Hee!

Sep 21st, 2002, 10:43:44 PM
:)

Oriadin
Sep 22nd, 2002, 11:38:33 AM
Lance, I really dont think there is anything to forgive. I think I understand what you did and why you did it. I think a lot of people went a little over the top in critasising you and youve had the guts and honesty to come here and appologise. That means something to me anyway.

There are no problems between us...

Liam Jinn
Sep 22nd, 2002, 01:26:37 PM
Eh, alright. I might've gone a bit far in the temple, and I'm sorry. I've got no problems with you anymore :)

ReaperFett
Sep 22nd, 2002, 04:21:03 PM
I'll tolerate you.

Sep 23rd, 2002, 04:54:25 AM
Ah, good to hear that I feel better now. :) And few I'm not getting a spanking from daddy ^_^;

Sene Unty
Sep 23rd, 2002, 07:58:15 AM
Well thats always good :D

Ansatsu
Sep 25th, 2002, 03:21:52 PM
Yeah i forgive ya. Your to good of a friend for me to hate ya. Besides we have to get back to training, DUH!!!!!! PM me or im me. Toodles.

Sep 25th, 2002, 05:17:57 PM
Dood, reply to the training thread if you want training. :p

Xenodoros Stormrider
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:27:23 PM
I still wonder why this thread is so hard to spot... Or maybe people are just ignoring this thread *sigh*

Sene Unty
Sep 26th, 2002, 09:40:17 AM
Probably ignoring it.....people are still pissed

Leeloo Mina
Sep 26th, 2002, 04:29:20 PM
I havent posted because I wasn't a part of that thread and I mostly skiped over the first few pages because it had been hijacked all to heck.. Most people are probaly ignoring it though.

Levi Argon
Sep 26th, 2002, 06:50:04 PM
I'm not going to pass judgement on yourself or Chase, I have come to decide because I will neither forgive nor bear a grudge against either of you. In your efforts you have both taken a piece of my humanity, something I bear on my sleave like a badge of honest sincerity. After your little stunt I am now going to approach death a little less sorrowful and mournful especially if it came to the death of someone I knew online. If someone from these boards does indeed pass away - God forbid - I wont be able to approach it in an honest way and as such will be skeptical and suspiscious.

For that I can't grant forgiveness and for the same reason, I can't stay mad.