PDA

View Full Version : I tried to jump out my window today

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 21st, 2002, 01:03:27 AM
I got so fed up with life, I tried to jump out my window. Seeing how I only living in a 2 story house, I wasn't sure the jump would kill me, but I wanted to land on my head. It is all concrete outside my window, so It might of hurt... The only problem was... I live in the freaking basement. God, my house is a fire trap. I could barely squeeze through. And seeing how the bottom part of my window is eye level, meaning, roughly 6 feet off the ground. It would really be hard to get out. The concrete is only there to keep the dirt from piling up in my window. For you see, the top of the window is still below ground level. Another thing to trap me inside and let me BURN!!!

Kregain Richtien
Sep 21st, 2002, 09:41:31 AM
then just make sure your covered in highly flamable items, better to go quick than to suffer....

Kelt Simoson
Sep 21st, 2002, 10:00:09 AM
O_o...right

Zatania Duvall
Sep 21st, 2002, 10:33:57 AM
Umm... Okay..... Uh..... Right..........

Dyzm, dear, hun, Lordykins. Jumping is bad. Dun do it. lol And a two story house wouldn't kill you, I'm pretty sure of it. There are chances it would if you landed head first, but there are also chances it woulda just paralyzed you.

Figrin D'an
Sep 21st, 2002, 11:52:02 AM
Is this supposed to be funny?

I'm certainly not laughing...

Sanis Prent
Sep 21st, 2002, 11:57:41 AM
No it certainly is not. We've made rules about this kind of thing before. Thread closed.