PDA

View Full Version : OOC: I would like to say sorry......

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 20th, 2002, 10:13:24 PM
...for the way I have been actin' the past couple days, weeks, months, however long it's been. I know this is OOC and should be in Arcan, but I feel the people I need to say sorry to are in here. This is a matter for us Jedi and not the whole OOC people.

I have been havin' some problems IRL that have left me in a sour mood, and it effected me here. I know I shoudl not have let it, but it did. I only wish to ask you all to bear with me and set me in my place if need be. I may curse and yell at you at first, but I will see you all only do it to keep me out of trouble. Thus is the reason I am makin' this thread now.

I have ignored my friends here, thought not on purpose, and a few have been hurt. I plan to correct that though. I really want to say sorry to Xaz and Nav. Both of you have been so cool to me, but I have treated both of you like {insert word the filter will be ok with}. I feel I should be beaten to an inch of my life for it to be honest. Both of you only want to help me and never once meant to piss me off, but alas, I was thinkin' with my head up my {enter yet another colorful ADJ.}. I jumped the gun BIG time last night with Nav. I would not blame her if she never even really wanted to speak to me again. I rarely act like that and I am ashamed I sank that low.

I will end this sayin' I am very sorry to all those I have offended lately. I also wish to thank those who have told me to chill. Thank you all for hearin' me out.

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 21st, 2002, 04:59:45 PM
:: bashes Verse in the head with a steel pipe, then huggles him to death ::

Versey!!! :D

Thanks for apologizing ... It is very appreciated considering how it took me by surprise your reaction and everything. Also thank you for explaining why you been so strung out. It makes sense and it takes a lot to admit when you did something wrong... or at least didn't think out your actions all the way through

Just don't do it again :p and if you need someone to talk to .. my PM, email box is always opened for you :)

Liam Jinn
Sep 21st, 2002, 10:11:24 PM
Man..it took a year and a half for Nav to talk to me after I messed up and it only took you a day. :\

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 22nd, 2002, 11:58:25 AM
::huggles back.::

You just don't have the touch Liam.

Liam Jinn
Sep 22nd, 2002, 01:21:27 PM
Well obviously :\

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 22nd, 2002, 01:28:42 PM
::sighs::

You must have done somethin' real bad.

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 22nd, 2002, 01:37:44 PM
Yes it was bad .. and Liam I would appreciate that OUR problem stay off the board thank you :mad

Liam Jinn
Sep 22nd, 2002, 01:40:14 PM
lol did it again :)

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 22nd, 2002, 01:41:55 PM
Does not find this funny at all and will be off the board for the rest of the day.

See you all tomorrow.

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 22nd, 2002, 02:14:47 PM
Editing out.....

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 22nd, 2002, 06:47:53 PM
Well, my goodness. Come on guys, don;t you know that when you make a girl angry, you fix the problem and then never mention said problem again? Cause if you do, you gotta fix it all over again. I know from experience.

Alpha
Sep 22nd, 2002, 07:45:32 PM
Same here...Bad memories...*sudders*

Figrin D'an
Sep 22nd, 2002, 10:27:26 PM
Back to the original point of this thread...

Don't worry about it, Verse. We all have our moments when we get unduly upset about things because of stress. It happens. We understand. Sometimes, it takes some friends to smack us around a little to remember that we're all here in the spirit of fun.

It's a dead issue, as far as I am concerned. I'm sure everyone else feels the same way. Time to move on the bigger and better things. :)

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 23rd, 2002, 03:31:35 PM
And verse I wasn't mad at you silly

Liam Jinn
Sep 23rd, 2002, 07:01:09 PM
:rolleyes WE don't have a problem Nav..

imported_Terran Starek
Sep 24th, 2002, 10:43:06 AM
Verse--

I understand how things go. I hope everything is ok. I kinda missed ya cuz you dissappeared and we were doin great. But, hearing you say this makes alot of sense and makes things clear.

Anyway, yeah, you are a stud--and don't forget it. Although, I doubt you will! :D Take care of RL because, obviously, it is the most important. I know most here will understand--I definitely will.

Well, Massa', that's all I have to say. See ya in training (I'm gonna kick your butt in combat pretty soon....hahahaha:p )

T

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:05:59 AM
Liam- Check your PM if you haven't already. This will be discussed off the board as it should have been in the first place.

Verse - Listen to Terran :D