PDA

View Full Version : "A Friendly Rivalry" (Inu-Aku)

Krieger
Sep 20th, 2002, 09:16:48 PM
Krieger was taking a walk, viewing the ruins as he walked past. He came across a large, antiquated colloseum. He ventured forth with curiousity. He walked through the long, cobb ridden corridor, peering at a small, red speck in the distance. He then remembered his dream from the week before. His thoughts led his feet as he dashed, bounding through the rubble.

"You there!" He yelled demandingly. "Who are you?!"

The crimson kimono the small statured man was wearing infuriated him. It reminded him of the enigmatic man from his nightmares.

Inu
Sep 20th, 2002, 09:19:44 PM
Inu-Aku turned, sniffing the man. He smelled of human, but something else too...another creation?

"My creator dubbed me Inu-Aku. The first man to be killed by my hand screamed 'Jackel' before he died. These names hold no meaning for me. And what do you want, juggernaut?"

He looked up at the man, who was easily 8 feet tall.

Krieger
Sep 20th, 2002, 09:33:53 PM
"Jackel, huh?" He said in interest. "A little girl, who's parents fell victim to called me her 'Krieger Faust'. That's all that I know. I don't know my own name, so I go by Krieger. 'Krieger Faust' means 'Warrior's Fist'. Enough with this chatter! Are you a warrior of the sword? If so, taste the blade of the zweihänder!" He then pulled a mighty, butterfly edged sword from his back, postitioning himself for a spar like he had never experienced.

Inu
Sep 20th, 2002, 09:37:41 PM
Inu-Aku drew his rusted katana blade, taking a low stance. The huge 2-handed sword Krieger wielded making his own blade appear much smaller by comparison. He came in with the first attack, a lunging stab.

Krieger
Sep 20th, 2002, 09:43:14 PM
Krieger spun his mighty sword, making the wind whistle as he did so. The rusted sword of his opponent went bouncing back, above the foe's head with his hand still grasping tightly.

Inu
Sep 20th, 2002, 09:45:10 PM
Inu-Aku reeled, the force of the man's strength was incredible. He moved in past the sword with an elbow, his blade pointed down and behind him.

Krieger
Sep 20th, 2002, 09:50:59 PM
The elbow felt like a pebble being tossed by a small child, it kinda tickled, like your arm falling asleep. He then stabbed his sword into the ground and gave the Sith a blow to the gut, sending him sailing a few feet away. He felt extremely cocky and overconfident.

"Ha! Are all Sith so weak!" He said with an arrogant tone to his booming voice.

Inu
Sep 20th, 2002, 09:52:55 PM
"You...will not know HALF the strength I do..."

Inu-Aku stood, using his sword to prop himself up. The punch had winded him, probably done more than that. He lunged, a leaping cut. Krieger blocked with ease, but the Jackel rotated around and bared his claws, cutting across his chest.

Krieger
Sep 21st, 2002, 01:27:35 PM
"Ughhh..."He exclaimed while wiping the blood from his broad chest, " The lil' scrawny punk has claws... I'm actually bleeding!"He said with joy, now knowing that he was somewhat human.

"Take this!!!" He yelled, pulling his sword back like a baseball player getting ready to hit a homerun. With excellent force, the gleaming silver blade swung at Inu's midsection.

Inu
Sep 21st, 2002, 01:30:46 PM
The Jackel put up his sword, which served to merely keep himself from being cut in half. The dog man was sent reeling, skipping across the floor to land in a heap.

"Your strength...is inhuman..."

Krieger
Sep 21st, 2002, 05:44:15 PM
"I would have to agree, but I believe I was once human... I'd rather not think of myself as a demon."He said rather calmly. Krieger then hurled his sword, spinning like a top at the Sith's head. Inu ducked but the wall was turned to rubble by the massive sword. He was buried underneath. Krieger walked over to recieve his sword and picked the small statured figure up by his crimson kimono.

Inu
Sep 21st, 2002, 05:55:51 PM
"Urgh...who...where were you created?" Inu-Aku growled. He'd stop fighting for the moment. This man may be a clue to his own creation...

Krieger
Sep 21st, 2002, 06:00:10 PM
"It would seem that you don't know yourself. I too, don't know who I am. I've been searching. Perhaps we can put our problems aside for now and search together. Deal?" He said with a calm voice, realizing that he was gambling with fate.

Inu
Sep 21st, 2002, 06:04:42 PM
Another offer of help.

"Perhaps, Jedi..."

Inu-Aku was slow to trust, but he was going nowhere alone. Perhaps teamwork was in order...

Krieger
Sep 21st, 2002, 06:10:07 PM
"You could prove a most powerful companion... I'm willing to put all Jedi and Sith conflict behind me to find out who I really am. How bout you?" He said, dropping the small man, then putting out his hand in greeting.

Inu
Sep 21st, 2002, 06:12:11 PM
Inu-Aku stared at the hand as if it were going to strike him. He wouldn't put it past Krieger to do that, but he'd have to risk it. He put a hand out and shook Krieger's.

"Then...I suppose we have an alliance."

Krieger
Sep 21st, 2002, 06:15:48 PM
Krieger's eyes squinted expressing happiness. "Perhaps we will have an everlasting friendship, eh?"

Inu
Sep 21st, 2002, 06:17:48 PM
"Of that I cannot be sure..." Inu-Aku let his hand go and turned his back, walking away toward the colloseum's exit. "Let us discuss our first move..."

Krieger
Sep 21st, 2002, 06:21:40 PM
"I agree... The best place to start would be Coruscant in my opinion." He said following along behind the crimson warrior.

Inu
Sep 21st, 2002, 06:23:59 PM
"Coruscant...Very well. What will we do on Coruscant? I sincerely doubt any record of illegal gene splicing would be in their archives."

Krieger
Sep 21st, 2002, 06:26:28 PM
"Ofcourse not... But the streets are probably filled with leads. In the mean time, lets find some transport." He said confidently.

Inu
Sep 21st, 2002, 10:00:37 PM
"...lead on..."

Krieger
Sep 23rd, 2002, 02:51:00 PM
"Of course not. Only the best don't get caught. We'll start on the streets. There oughta be plenty of leads there." He said patiently.

Inu
Sep 23rd, 2002, 04:32:53 PM
"Alright then Jedi...we'll begin at ground level of Coruscant. The surface is where our people like the ones we seek thrive..."

Krieger
Sep 28th, 2002, 10:49:15 AM
"Lets go then" He said. "We need transport first. Let's board a ship in the docking area. We may need to stowaway so let's be careful."

Inu
Sep 28th, 2002, 10:57:00 AM
"We won't find transport here. Let's find a space port."