PDA

View Full Version : Talks of Dementia

Jared Mriad
Sep 20th, 2002, 06:58:13 PM
Had Jared been here before, it would be a complex mystery. He doubted that anyone knew of him for he was just a mere speck in the complications of the Deceased Empire. Disappointed in the fact that he had missed the large downfall and the slaughter afterwards, but amused at the subject, Jared had buisied himself with personal buisness.

After a long period of time, Jared became bored again. It was the same old things over and over, no challenge or such. But a new opportunity had arised, A dying Order rebirthing from the flames. Twin doublebacked doors kept intruders out, but welcomed the allies.

A slow thought, and the doors rolled open quietly, a silent thought and they closed once more behind the Cannibal. His bright eyes scanned the interior, while his mind tolled the streets...

Cherice St_Hilare
Sep 20th, 2002, 10:24:42 PM
A woman, or rather, Succubi, watched with the upmost interest as the red haired man entered. For some reason, he didn't seem like the other recruits that came here as each day wound into another .. Maybe it was the way he carried himself, as if he had done this sort of thing before, or perhaps it was the fire that flashed in his eyes every so once in awhile.

Either way, her attention was caught.

The ancient writings of the Sith were delicately carved into these same great halls of which Jared stood in, power in their very Creation. Yes, it was an important decision for him to make if he decided to join.

"You wish to join the Sith, yes? Otherwise, why have you come?"

Cherice walked out from behind one of the many great pillars that helped keep the structure of the halls, her head bowed. Wearing nothing but black robes, she reached up to remove the hood so that he could see her face. All he saw was someone that could pass for a merchant's daughter -- blue eyed, blonde haired, pretty faced. But it was all an illusion. What lied beneath was another story ...

Jared Mriad
Sep 21st, 2002, 09:42:51 AM
Within the instants of a heartbeat, Jared had homed into the harmless setting of Cherice's guise.

"Yes, I do wish to join this Order," Jared replied, indifferent. It was all the same, the old past times where he may have been sane. His eyes moved from Cherice to examine the dark pillars with anceint writtings perhaps long forgotten by those who were taught to learn them forever.

"It has been a long time since.." Jared continued, oblivious to the Succubi welcomeer, ".. I've seen the halls of such a place.."

Cherice St_Hilare
Sep 21st, 2002, 11:37:28 AM
Ah, so he had done this before, but obviously not here ... Was he thinking back on the days before TSE's mighty fall? It seemed that as each minute passed she was growing more interested, but her training at the Order had taught her to control her insatiable curiousity.

"The Sith Order are brothers and sisters here," she said, speaking in a low voice.

"Betray us and die."

Cherice started to pace around him, not probing into his mind like maybe some other would do. Clasping her hands behind her back, she stopped infront of him as the corners of her lips upturned slightly.

"Do you still wish to join?"

Jared Mriad
Sep 21st, 2002, 02:37:47 PM
Jared calmly watched Cherice once more, "By all means, Yes. But a question first, You say 'betray us and die'. Are you going to be the one to slay me If I do betray the Order? And if not, who then?"

His face remained passive, golden eyes as well as the unliving gaze of the dragon dwelled on Cherice, Would she speak of who would commit the writ of death of the betrayer?

Talk, Meaningless.

Before she could answer, Jared interjected with a shake of the head. "Nevermind it! It's illrelevant at this time.."

Cherice St_Hilare
Sep 23rd, 2002, 11:23:21 AM
"So eager to find out, though, aren't we ?"

A dark grin curled across her lips now as she leaned forward somewhat. His eyes seemed to hold many secrets, and that tattoo on the side of his face was even more ... mysterious.

".. And why do you wish to join the Order?"

Jared Mriad
Sep 23rd, 2002, 07:45:05 PM
"Of course!" Jared merrily replied, then within a heartbeat, the look of happyness blinked out to a regal and knowing glint.

"I want to join the Order to obtain power! to Furnish pain to those in need, to consume the flesh of billions before that one.. last.. warrior.. who dares to slay me!" The warrior ranted, pancing back and forth during the small speech.

"Then, as my last dying breaths ratter out, I will consume his heart and become whole again!" Here Jared threw his arms high into the air, "Or.. just be dead." They dropped.

Cherice St_Hilare
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:30:19 AM
Cherice chuckled slightly as her eyes seemed to glint. Ah, yes, she could see some of herself when she came to join, when that scumbag Malice took her in as his Apprentice.

".. But, as it has been proven many times, death isn't always permanent."

She liked him - well, cancel that. She liked how he answered his questions, not to mention his attitude about things were ... different. Most Recruits always seemed so depressed or boring.

"I welcome you into the Order, and take you on as my Apprentice. Unless, of course, you see a problem with that?"

Jared Mriad
Sep 24th, 2002, 12:21:07 PM
A grin spreads across Jared's face, "Problem? me? Nooo!"

Cherice St_Hilare
Sep 24th, 2002, 06:37:32 PM
"Excellent. Meet me in the Training Grounds (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23169) and we will begin your training."

Turning away from him, she slipped behind the pillar and disappeared from view, heading towards the same destination.