PDA

View Full Version : First Day out.

Coco Blake
Sep 19th, 2002, 11:31:49 PM
Coco Blake walked into Yogs bar and grill with a big grin. It was the only place she actually had been to since she got here, other than her hotel. She liked it here, lots of Force energy, and most of it was warm, brilliant and white.

She found an empty booth and slid in, looking around for a droid. When one beeped it's way over, she smiled down at it.

"A glass of milk, please."

The droid beeped a reply and rolled away. She sat back and sighed, watching all the patrons with a little smile.

Kack Mebuff
Sep 20th, 2002, 11:51:51 PM
Kack walked into Yog's and noticed a very pretty girl with bright red hair, sitting alone in the corner. He found her hair most amusing, since he had recently dyed his own the very same color.

Kack could sense that she was a good person and decided to approach.

He walked over and bowed before the girl.

"May I join you?"

Coco Blake
Sep 20th, 2002, 11:59:56 PM
She giggled as he bowed. She could tell from his clothing he was Jedi. And he had red hair like hers.

"OF course. I'm Coco, Coco Blake. You are?"

Kack Mebuff
Sep 21st, 2002, 12:07:40 AM
Kack slid into the booth.

"I am Kack Mebuff, Jedi Padawan."

He extended his hand in friendship.

Coco Blake
Sep 21st, 2002, 12:10:35 AM
She just did a little wave and smiled.

"Um..This will sound really dumb, but what is a padawan?"

She honestly had no clue what he had meant. She had only just learned about Jedi and Sith a few days ago while she was here with Vishan and Terran. She smiled politely.
"well?"

Kack Mebuff
Sep 21st, 2002, 12:16:19 AM
Kack smirked.

"A padawan is like a student. I'm not a full out Jedi Knight yet. I'm still in training. What are Vishan and Terran? If you don't mind my asking ..."

Coco Blake
Sep 21st, 2002, 12:21:27 AM
Her eyes went wide.

"Don't read my thoughts!!!"
She blushed a dark red.

"Vishan and Terran are two nice people, who respect others thought privacy!"
She laughed. "Sorry...I don't normal have people sensing my thoughts like that."

Kack Mebuff
Sep 21st, 2002, 12:51:07 PM
Kack chuckled.

"My apologies, it's become like second nature to me."

A servo droid, R4 model, rolled over and beeped, asking if Kack wanted to order anything.

"I'll have a Juri Juice," Kack paused and looked to Coco, "can I buy you a drink?"

Coco Blake
Sep 21st, 2002, 01:48:33 PM
"I already ordered..." She said quietly.

"So, do all Jedi padawans read peoples thoughts, or just the cute ones? "

Coco flashed a grin and winked playfully.

Kack Mebuff
Sep 22nd, 2002, 12:06:18 AM
As the R4 unit rolled away, Kack couldn't help but grin at Coco's question and chuckled.

"Just some of us, the more advanced ones, I guess. So what brings a pretty girl like you to Arcane IV??"

Coco Blake
Sep 22nd, 2002, 05:27:31 PM
"Hmm, just wanted to get away from home, I guess. Start my own life on a new planet. This is my first trip away from Dathomir."

Kack Mebuff
Sep 23rd, 2002, 11:44:00 PM
"I definitely, know where you're coming from. But I have nothing to go home to."

The R4 brought over Kack's Juri Juice. He deposited enough credits to pay for the drink and the droid rolled away.

Coco Blake
Sep 24th, 2002, 12:00:05 AM
"Nothing? You must have something. Everyone has to have a home."

She remember something Terran had told her.

"But, the Jedi is your family now, right?"

Kack Mebuff
Sep 24th, 2002, 11:53:03 PM
Kack smiled.

"Yes, the Jedi are my family now. I miss my brother though. He died not too long ago."

Kack's smile disappeared as he took a sip of his Juri Juice.

"But, yeah, the Jedi are the only family that I have now. We are all very close."

His grin returned.

Coco Blake
Sep 25th, 2002, 07:38:24 PM
"I'm sorry to hear about your brother." She smiled sympathetically."But now you found the Jedi, they seem to be like a nice bunch."

She sighed. "I'm starting to feel a little homesick now."

Kack Mebuff
Sep 29th, 2002, 08:07:26 PM
"I'm sorry ... " Kack took a sip of his Juri Juice.

"If there's anything I can do, please let me know."

Kack offered a smile to his new-found friend.

"So tell me, what is Dathomir like?"

Coco Blake
Sep 29th, 2002, 08:33:06 PM
"It's....rough. Rugged. Lots of mountains and rough terrain. Mountains and canyons. Rancors. Imperial prison. And us witches. Not much else."

She smiled.
"It's home though..."

Kack Mebuff
Sep 29th, 2002, 09:27:50 PM
Kack couldn't help but smirk at the thought of home.

"I miss home too."

Vampyre Dalamar
Sep 29th, 2002, 09:34:49 PM
Dalamar walked in quite bored with the night's activities. Seeing the two talking he walked up to there table.

He nodded to the young man and bowed to the lady. . "May I join you. This place is quite crowded and I need a drink he said with a sly smile."

Coco Blake
Sep 29th, 2002, 09:38:42 PM
"Of course"

Coco smiled politely and slid over to make room for the new-comer.

Vampyre Dalamar
Sep 29th, 2002, 10:15:39 PM
"Red hair how beautiful and lovely." Looking at the droid he ordered a blood wine. "Hello Kack have you been a padawan long?" Dalamar started to claw his name into the table.

Kack Mebuff
Sep 30th, 2002, 11:20:17 AM
Kack nodded at the new-comer and smiled as he sipped his Juri Juice.

"I've been a padawan for almost 5 months now. It seems like it's been forever though."

Vampyre Dalamar
Oct 1st, 2002, 12:44:35 AM
Well patience is a virtue persevere and you shall do well. So Coco your a witch huh? What abilities does a witch possess. The Dark Lord was always interested in Dathomir it was a minor interest of his. Maybe you could tell me about the "Circle of Nine" if you know anything about them."

Coco Blake
Oct 1st, 2002, 07:53:23 PM
She shrugged. She didn't like the vibes she was getting from this one, but she kept it to herself.
"Force abilities....Mostly."

Vampyre Dalamar
Oct 1st, 2002, 09:23:30 PM
"You seem ill at ease and even though many fear me you have no need to have any such feeling." I am merely looking for a brake from the boring monotony of the late night and am looking for some pleasurable company." Force abilities huh and the Circle of Nine have you heard of them?"

Coco Blake
Oct 2nd, 2002, 09:02:33 PM
"No. I haven't"

She was trying to be polite...but still. Bad vibes from this one, he wasn't "alive" like he should be...

Vishan Korogoth
Oct 2nd, 2002, 09:04:49 PM
"Hey Kiddo!" It was said unnervingly cheery as Vishan ruffled Coco's hair and sat down next to her. He had enough of hearing Dalamar babble since he started his eavesdropping upon entering the Bar and Grill. Coco was making new friends and didn't want to interfere until Dark Lord, Circle of Nine and all that horsehockey started being thrown around.

Coco was like a little Sister to him and Vishan was looking out for her best interests since this was the first time the girl was away from home.

"Making new friends I see." He gave Kack a friendly smile and threw Dalamar a cold one. Vishan couldn't help but shiver inwarldy. Something in his gut was warning Vishan of some serious danger.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 3rd, 2002, 08:40:23 PM
Wei was sitting around, a little more than bored when he saw a girl with red hair surrounded by 3 guys. He sensed some nervousness from her, and noticed Kack..

"Kack is not the problem, I bet."

Then Wei did what he did best: flowed with the situation.

"KAAAAAAAAAACK!" Wei ran full speed at the already crowded table and leapt high in the air. Maybe someone would catch him, or maybe he would land on the table. If he landed on the table it was abound to make a mess all over everyone. Wei grinned. This was fun. And it was sure as anything gonna get people to loosen up.

"WAAAAAZZZZZAAAAAAAP???!!!"

Vampyre Dalamar
Oct 3rd, 2002, 08:48:10 PM
Dalamar nodded to the newcomer but sensing that his prescence was making everyone tense he decided it was best to leave. "Thank you, for your time and company may you all enjoy the rest of your night." Setting a datapad down "This will pay for my drink and should be enough for yours also again good night."

The Dark Lord didnt wish to offend the children and the guests of the bar tonight but it mattered little his reputation it seemed proceded him.

Kack Mebuff
Oct 8th, 2002, 02:28:49 PM
Kack saw Wei come flying towards the group as the Vampyre was leaving.

Using the Force Kack levitated the other Jedi before he could make a mess.

He then set Wei down gently on the floor.

"Nice jump," Kack chuckled.