View Full Version : FORCE ULTIMATE FRISBEE! (Open to all Force users)

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 19th, 2002, 02:28:24 PM
Wei had a frisbee in his hands, and the runed it over once or twice, then spun it around his finger.

"I remember Ultimate Frisbee."

Two goals on the opposite ends of the fields, throwing a frisbee, not allowed to move until the frisbee was out of your hands. Force boosted Ultimate Frisbee would be pretty cool in his opinion.

"But where would I find enough people to play?"

Zeke
Sep 19th, 2002, 02:31:04 PM
"Here's one."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Sep 22nd, 2002, 09:26:14 AM
*Natia, no longer the little girl who was on crutches, but now a 14 year old who walks without an visible problems had decided to kick back and have some fun today. She had been walking past a spot when Wei had mentioned something about Ultimate Frisbee, a game she had never played before. Dressed in dark blue today which had been her norm for several years now, before which, when she was at the Academy it was a light blue, she clears her throat*

I'll play if you'll have me.

*Natia shrugs slightly and then thinks to herself. Hey. One thing Jedi are good for is having a fun time with.*

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 22nd, 2002, 12:06:06 PM
Maia had heard what Wei had in mind and ran toward the field. She loved the game of Frisbee and had often played it with her brother and sisters when younger. Though Force boosted was a new one on her.

Pulling her hair back into a pony tail she ran up next to Zeke. "I'll play Wei." She called out. "Hey there Zeke, no tripping me when I run by either." She laughed softly at his indignant look...

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 22nd, 2002, 05:10:55 PM
Wei smiled. "Sounds good. You can all play. But first, let's see if we can get a hold of some more people."

Zatania Duvall
Sep 22nd, 2002, 11:00:37 PM
"Hmm..."

The mysterious woman smiled partially and shrugged. She knew these people probably had more training than she had, but she'd probably LEARN from any darksiders that might participate. But, like any good student, she'd also learn from the Jedi, but utilize those lessons quite..... differently.

Finally she came out of the shadows and nodded once, her voice monotoned as she spoke up. "I'll play."