PDA

View Full Version : loseing control.....(please read and reply)

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Sep 19th, 2002, 05:14:29 AM
After some long time alone and secretly training with Darth Maul's spirt wicket is loseing controle and maul is taking over what will wicket do?

Wicket stumbles into the bar the garde trys to take his wepon but wicket wont let him and starts argueing. After a long arguement Wicket attacks the gaurd with all the fury and force of the dead sith lord.

The gaurd dosent have much time to doge but dose and only loses an arm at this time the bar tender is yelling at Wicket. Wicket throws his lightspear at the bartender and missed. Then Wicket knocks out the gaurd. With the gaurd out wicket thinks he is now safe to enter but some think otherwise.....

Zeke
Sep 19th, 2002, 06:13:35 AM
Zeke snatched Wicket up by the back of his clothes.

"Chill, where's the fire? An' why'd you kill the guard?"

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Sep 19th, 2002, 05:58:30 PM
ooc:no ofence to anyone i am possed buy the dead spirt of Darth Maul

Ic:Wicket pushes Zek down and stands above him.

You are stupid arent you the gaurds not dead but knocked out with his arm cut off But you are dead as dead as can be :evil

Wicket wipes out a smaller version of Darth Mauls lightsaber and get ready to kill the fool.

Well well my fist kill in this body HAHAHAHAHA

Zeke
Sep 19th, 2002, 06:07:39 PM
"Not quite..."

Zeke rolled backward to a standing position, crouching low, leaving his sabers in his pockets.

"What's your deal, little man?"

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Sep 19th, 2002, 06:15:04 PM
Inside wicket wants to stop but cant becouse Darth Maul is to strong and wicket sinks futher and further into a depression. Maul uses this to his advantage and feeds off wickets dark energy.

Little Ha in in my past life i was the strongest force weilder becides my master. But that punk obi-on killed me.... But now i am back and ready to kill jedi again. And you wont stop me for you are but a padawan and i am a DARK LOARD OF SITH now bow or die you pitifull littel jedi.

Zeke
Sep 19th, 2002, 06:22:40 PM
"Dark Lord of the Sith...he's delusional..." Zeke muttered to himself. "I doubt that!" he said for Wicket to hear. "A true Sith Lord would've destroyed half the complex by now!"

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Sep 19th, 2002, 06:28:30 PM
Well there is one reson i havent desroyed all this yet. YET mind you becouse i want some FUN.

And mauls light saber ignights and he attacks with the fury of a mad man

Zeke
Sep 19th, 2002, 06:34:46 PM
Zeke drew his 2 sabers, his gold, glitched saber and Dios' Drinking Angel. He blocked both blades, then threw Wicket back.

"A tough offense. But I still don't believe it. I believe you are an Ewok Padawan!"

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Sep 19th, 2002, 06:37:31 PM
then you belive wronge

Maul uses force lighting on the young padawan and watches as he screams in PAIn

Zeke
Sep 19th, 2002, 06:46:40 PM
Zeke shut his mouth, cutting off the scream, gritting his teeth to prevent it further.

"So maybe you have some credibility...but be warned, I'm strong for a Padawan!"

Zeke came low under Wicket's next blast, aiming his sabers for the small Ewok's neck and legs.

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Sep 19th, 2002, 06:48:59 PM
maul dose nothing to stop the blows but somehow they stop.

Could you kill this ewok when he has no control?

then mauls blade gose right for zekes stomach

Zeke
Sep 19th, 2002, 06:55:33 PM
Zeke drew back, stopping his forward momentum, but not enough to prevent the cut from hitting him. He hissed, gritting his teeth.

"I'm not going to kill him. I'll drive you from him instead."

He jumped over Wicket, not a hard feat, then slashed for his midsection, Without defense he'd cut Wicket clean in two at the waist.

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Sep 19th, 2002, 06:58:24 PM
Finaly maul leave to find a better taller body but wicket lays there in a pool of his own blood and says

Oh my go..d im d.ea..d...................

Zeke
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:02:02 PM
Zeke gaped.

"What?...No!"

Zeke fell to his knees, the shock of his first kill hitting him like a ton of bricks.

"No...it wasn't supposed to happen like this..." His voice became hoarse. "I killed a padawan..."

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:15:15 PM
as death creeps over the last of the ewoks wicket know what the waves though the force awhile ago where his people the ewoks had been attacked and now wicket is amoung the last of the ewok and the last ewok prince to see life

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:15:15 PM
as death creeps over the last of the ewoks wicket know what the waves though the force awhile ago where his people the ewoks had been attacked and now wicket is amoung the last of the ewok and the last ewok prince to see life

Salemn Lysce
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:22:59 PM
< ZEKE ! >

Salemn had just walked in to see the last events, a look of horror crossing her face. How could this ever happen ... Most of all, how could a Dark Spirit possess a Padawan's body ?

Rushing over to the Ewok's body, she kneeled besides him and placed a hand on his forehead. She closed her eyes and began to began to rock back and forth, not knowing what to say. Right now she was too shocked for words.

< Zeke ... You should have called for a higher rank to deal with this ... You should know better ! >

OOC- *Edit* Oops, misread. ^^

Zeke
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:25:21 PM
Zeke sat in a sort of kneeling position, bent over with his head ont he ground. He swallowed hard. He had nothing to say. He'd tried to save one of his own. He'd failed. Just like all those years ago, on his 15th birthday...

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:31:09 PM
ooc: i am wondering how can somone heal a person who is cut in 2 in 2 mind you i mean i am dead but i will be back unless i dont die in witch case wow

Xazor Elessar
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:38:06 PM
"NOOOO!!!!!!!!"

A voice of power yelled out as a woman came running from the back of the Bar. Her hands immediatly clenched to fists as she fell to her knees beside her Padawan and looked down at his limp body. Her eyes fell to the floor as her heart sank to the depths of the planet.

"Oh my Padawan........"

She said softly......and placed her hands to her face as she clenched her teeth together. She had seen all that had happened, yet held her emotions in control. Placing a hand on his eyes, he closed them and removed her red robes, then wrapped his mutilated body in them.

"Zeke......go and Meditate.....I wish to speak with you after I deal with this......"

With that said, the Knight heafted the body up onto her shoulder and walked solemnly out of the Bar and Grill. How she ached inside now.....too many of her Padawans lost to a Darkness she could not control.......Death and the Darkside were so powerful. Yet.....she still held her faith in the Light as she walked away from the scene......her mind totally unable to fully comprehend what had happen......so the shock had not yet set in.....

Zeke
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:39:56 PM
Zeke stood, wobbling on his feet. His face was blank, and he walked away as if in a trance. The shock was overpowering...

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:43:39 PM
Wicket makes one last appearance to Zeke and says

Hey man its not your fault maul had us both and hey now i am with my family so in a way you did me a favor one i cant repay but thanks it was hell being mauls puppet

Zeke
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:46:22 PM
Zeke staggered, his head bobbing. He heard Wicket through a haze of memory, his emotion preventing his response. He continued back to the main complex, slowly, ignoring those around him.