PDA

View Full Version : Consoling Spirits!

Korik Bannor
Sep 19th, 2002, 02:41:04 AM
The haruchai Jedi hopeful entered Yog's bar and grill to embellish his thirst and credits on some johrian ale. Dressed in the sleeveless tunic of a typical haruchai clansman, Korik Bannor savored the mild contentment of leaving the dust and heat of Arcan IV beyond. It was pleasantly cool and dimly lit within. Through the Force he sensed no hostilities which was extremely rare in any other such establishment. Instead he felt an air of civility for a change.

He did not have any weapons to leave at the door, in very ancient times, the haruchai were infamous for training to fight without weapons. To be precise the prestigious and honorable bloodguard. Unfortunately times have long since gravely changed forcing old traditions to formally retire to modern alternatives and technological machinations. No matter, the rich history of the haruchai was all recorded and archived on Melenkurion.

Yuna Starstryder
Sep 19th, 2002, 09:04:49 PM
Yuna steped into the Bar and Grill of the jedi. Her staff was in her hand beings it was not technecly a weapon.

A soft breaze flowed threw the door when it was opened. She shut it quickly and walked in. She soon found someone sitting by himself so she walked over to him.

"Greetings. I am Yuna Starstryder. Might I ask who you are?"

Korik Bannor
Sep 20th, 2002, 12:42:31 AM
Korik sat at the bar deep in thought, having quenched his parched mouth with the blue-green liquor. His first visit to Arcan IV was rather uneventful and was looking forward to acquainting himself with the Jedi. As though his thoughts were read, a woman with a soft pleasant voice spoke to him, breaking his silent cogitating. Introducing herself as Yuna Starstryder. A small smile crept on his face as he answered, "Pleased to meet you, Yuna Starstryder, I am Korik Bannor. A new recruit hoping to be accepted in the Order..."

He studied her face, noticing her irises were different colors, "... and yourself?"

Yuna Starstryder
Sep 20th, 2002, 09:11:46 PM
Yuna smiled lightly to the man.

"I, too, am hoping to be accepted by the jedi. Alas I have yet to hear if I have been accepted or not.

"Do you mind if I have a seat?'

Yuna politely asked the man. She motioned to the seat next to Korik.

Korik Bannor
Sep 21st, 2002, 01:52:19 AM
With salutations aside, Yuna spoke the very question that was on his lips, Korik responded as he gestured to the seat beside him, "By all means, be my guest Yuna Starstryder. Can I offer you something to drink?"

Yuran Fur'Dun
Sep 21st, 2002, 08:48:35 AM
Ale for all!!

A haughty voice boomed behind the two, as large hands slapped both across the back. Yuran's wild eyes looked to each, with a feral grin on his face.

The time is naught for the dusty soil to quaff the blood of the wicked on this day! Now let those who would be slayers for righteous cause fill our tankards! Let they who have died and watch over us now hear our howl of merriment!

Yuna Starstryder
Sep 21st, 2002, 10:03:06 AM
Yuna smiled at Korik and sat down beside him, leaning her staff against the bar.

"Thank you but I'll just have a glass of water."

She suddenly felt a hard clap on her back and almost fell right into the bar. She caught herself and turned to look at the man behind her.

Korik Bannor
Sep 22nd, 2002, 10:35:52 PM
A clamorous voice broke behind Korik as a meaty hand assailed his shoulder roughly with friendly pat. His lips parted with a crooked grin while he looked back at Yuran, recognizing a rather pugnacious and wild-looking gent.

He spoke softly, "Thank you, my name is Korik Bannor, pleased to meet your acquaintance, friend! And this is..." He gestured to the woman seated beside him... "Yuna Starstryder. And by what name are called you by?"