PDA

View Full Version : Completely Naked

Diego Van Derveld
Sep 19th, 2002, 12:03:45 AM
In the early morning, Diego comes stumbling into the B&G. His eyes are unfocused and heavy from sleep, He reaches up, scratching idly at a layer of stubble on his face as he tosses back his hair. Sighing deeply, he tastes the plethora of funk built up in his mouth from a night of slumber. Making a face, he shuffles his feet inside, not noticing the thick layer of dried mud on his feet and ankles. Yawning and scratching at his bare chest, he walks to a corner, and begins to pee on a potted ficas. In mid-deed, however, he suddenly becomes aware of his predicament.

He's in the B&G, with no clothes on, peeing on the ficas...

"Ah hell..."

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 19th, 2002, 12:09:25 AM
"And a gracious good morning to you as well." I say with a slight smirk on my face. "I see you've taken a liking to our plants." I wasn't shy, and there wasn't any good that would be done if I were to try to intervene, so I just let him continue with his... business.

Diego Van Derveld
Sep 19th, 2002, 12:14:47 AM
Diego didn't make an effort to stop. Cutting mid-stream was as much a faus-pax as you could get, regardless of how many legs you stood on.

"What? Oh. Plants! Yeah!"

Diego mentally cursed himself, trying to will his thoughts into something less clipped, and with more syllables.

Ryla Relvinian
Sep 19th, 2002, 12:16:43 AM
I just laughed and walked over to the counter, pouring myself a plain soda water. "Do you want something to drink there bud? You look like you could use some extra fluids..."

Mistress Tatiana
Sep 19th, 2002, 12:16:57 AM
Tatiana sat facing the door to the Bar & Grill. She liked to see who came and went. Just as she lifted her glass full of blue ale to her lips, she saw a stark naked man walk through the doors. She paused in her motion as the man continued to relieve himself on the unfortunate plant that resided next to the door. She smiled, quite amuzed at what she saw, and took notice of his strong physique.

Setting her glass down, she spoke aloud and chuckled. "Now his story I definatly have to hear."

Kajeela Tarruurri
Sep 19th, 2002, 12:19:37 AM
Kajeela entered the B & G flanked by her everpresent Enforcers.

She stopped dead in her tracks, the three Ciz males easily avoiding bumping into her for they had seem him first. It was their duty to see anything out of the ordinary first, and thus protect their Mistress. And this time was no exception.

The hju-mann was buck-naked and had an unbridled wildness about him that stunned the Director momentarily speechless.

Kajeela's tail swayed in the air behind her.

And then she walked up and took a good look at him as if she was going shopping.

"Who arrre jyou?"

Diego Van Derveld
Sep 19th, 2002, 12:27:48 AM
His eyes turned to stare at Kajeela, burning through her with a stare that wasn't malicious, but quite intense. His nostrils flared, catching the scent of the felinoid, the blue-skinned woman, and another which smelled of carrion and dead roses.

"D-uh. Will."

He nodded to Ryla, finishing his deed witht he ficas, and approached Tatiana's table.

"Thirsty."

He snagged her ale, sniffing at it, before setting it back on the table.

Mistress Tatiana
Sep 19th, 2002, 12:33:40 AM
Tatiana sat up straight in her chair and looked at the man with disgust. His hair was scruffled and he looked like he could use a bath... smelled it to. "What dragged you in here?"

She thought for a moment and realized she could put the man out of his misery very quickly, but the thought of her lips touching his filthy body wasn't very appetizing.

Lord Soth
Sep 19th, 2002, 12:34:53 AM
The Death Knight walked in about that time to meet up with his lover Tatiana. What he saw next caused the Vampyre to raise an eye brow. Not only was there a butt naked man relieving himself in the potted plant section of the bar, he was running off some of the customer's as he did so. Soth chuckled to himself as the Lupine was caught off guard somewhat by a few female admirer's. In all of Soth's ancient year's, he could not ever recall entering a bar, let alone a jedi bar of all place's as to be greeted by a Lupine's hairy ass.

"Well,...One must do what one must do..."

Kajeela Tarruurri
Sep 19th, 2002, 12:35:44 AM
What a strange scent exuded from this stranger.

Kajeela's nose crinkled unable to marry the sight with the scent. It didnt correspond.

Her eyes suddenly went from admiring the mans form to ascertaining exactly what he was as "Will" took a seat at the table with a female.

She exchanged a glance with the blue-skinned girl, but found no answer there either.

Diego Van Derveld
Sep 19th, 2002, 12:50:37 AM
As Diego strove to assemble his thoughts, he idly scratched himself.

"Find pants."

He squinted, blinking blearily.

"Uh, sorry...I had a wild night, I think."

A bit more cognisant of his nudity, Diego covered the more objectionable areas with an unfurled napkin.

Sejah Haversh
Sep 19th, 2002, 02:10:48 AM
Sejah couldn't help but shake his head. He had never seen a human naked before, and hadn't realyl wanted to. He also had never wanted to see one take a whiz in public, either.

But, realizing that the human was someone he had seen before around trhe GJO, he stood up and took off his outer shirt which was decently long when not tucked under his sash belt. Stepping over to Diego, the mongoose smiled ruefully and held otu the gament to him. "Here, and um, keep it, trust me."

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 19th, 2002, 08:13:55 AM
"Oh...My...God....OW!" Lion said, as he accidentally stabbed his face with his fork, his mouth still hanging open...

"What the hell happened here?" he thought, with a smile creeping onto his face...he'd seen plenty of weird things in Yog's B&G, but this was probably gonna win the top 3...

Diego Van Derveld
Sep 19th, 2002, 12:08:33 PM
Eagerly accepting the shirt, Diego pulled it on, working the buttons with hands that were likewise muddy.

"Thanks. Don't really know what got into me."

He paused, sucking on his teeth a little.

"Uh...anybody got a toothpick?"

Eris Alexiel
Sep 19th, 2002, 02:47:36 PM
Eris had been boredly staring at the bar's counter until the scent caught her attention, another Garou. Sauntering over, she looked at the newcomer.

"Rough night huh?"

Diego Van Derveld
Sep 19th, 2002, 03:45:38 PM
OOC: Nooooooo.....not Garou! |I

IC:

"Yeah...can't remember a damn thing."

Diego stretched, rubbing at his aching temples. How long had it been? Frequent changes were easy enough, but if enough time passed without...it was a difficult matter. He'd obviously spent alot of time in the form of a vornskr. His head throbbed from his waning senses, trying desperately to retrieve higher mental functions from wherever he last left them. Forget trying to remember what happened...because he'd obviously been a quadriped long enough to lose such memory retention. He looked at the woman who had approached him, watching as bits of color slowly faded into his visual spectrum, contrasting against the remnants of monochromatic sight. His smell was still sensitive enough to aid him further. She was Garou. Very Garou. He sighed. It seemed that there was a bit of a population explosion of the Gaia-followers...a prospect he didn't entirely enjoy thinking about. Which meant, of course, that she likely knew what he was. A prospect he loathed even more.

Working with a toothpick, he freed a bit of foodstuff from his teeth. Holding it up in passive inspection, he sniffed.

Human, and female.

Whatever he'd been doing, he was obviously having a good time.

Eris Alexiel
Sep 19th, 2002, 04:08:11 PM
OOC: :mneh

As she soon as she close, she noticed that the man was not Garou but Lupine but not that it mattered. She didn't really approve of him eating humans though since it gave her race a bad name too. At any rate, she wasn't in the mood for arguing the point.

"Well one never does."

Diego Van Derveld
Sep 19th, 2002, 04:10:56 PM
OOC: The term is "Lupine" Only look like a vornskr when in that state.

IC:

"You're preaching to the choir, y'know."

Eris Alexiel
Sep 19th, 2002, 04:26:52 PM
Eris looked him over noting the mud and blood on him.

"At any rate, looks like you had an interesting night."

Diego Van Derveld
Sep 19th, 2002, 04:36:19 PM
"There's little doubt there."

Diego rose from his seat, thinking.

"Guess I should get cleaned up, before I get tossed out of here. No shoes, no shirt, no service, kinda thing, I guess?"

Eris Alexiel
Sep 19th, 2002, 04:50:47 PM
Eris chuckled after she made the mistake of looking down but then again she hadn't noticed he had been completely nude before.

"I think the no pants would apply too in your case."

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 19th, 2002, 05:06:04 PM
"I think a lot of things would apply in that dude's case..." Lion thought, going back to his food...

Diego Van Derveld
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:40:40 PM
Diego made his way upstairs, to where he had a room rented out. Stepping in, he made his way to the fresher, stepping in and allowing the gentle sonic waves to cleanse his body. For what seemed like an eternity, he stood, eyes closed, thinking about the last few days he couldn't remember. It always had a way of coming back to haunt you.

imported_Terran Starek
Sep 20th, 2002, 10:07:11 AM
When Diego exited the Refresher he found that he had a message. It read simply:

"Honorable Diego Van Derveld: My curiousity gets the best of me. I should like to meet and talk with you. Meet me back in the Bar and Grill if you wish to converse. --Terran Starek"

Terran had never formally met the warrior known as Diego and, frankly, he was intrigued by the man. He wanted to know about him--his past, what made him different, why he stood out. He would wait for him. If declined, he would conisder it a 'rain check' unless noted that his company was unwanted.

Diego Van Derveld
Sep 20th, 2002, 01:00:51 PM
Exiting the refresher, Diego donned a simple outfit. Loose fitting work clothes. Tying back his hair, he looked on the comm, which showed one message recorded. Sighing, he played it, hearing Terran's voice.

Honorable Diego Van Derveld.

Diego's jawline tightened. How did he know??? Glaring down at the comm, Diego's broad hands balled into fists, his rage boiling up inside him. The very fact that so many were able to discover his identity was a dangerous liability. It seemed the secret was out. The damage was done, and it seemed inevitable that his dear son would soon know that he was still alive. The thought of this raised the Lupine's ire, as he replayed the message.

"Terran Starek...it will be an honor to meet you as well."

As he left, Diego threw the comm against the wall, where it shattered.