PDA

View Full Version : This is m'room...(May)

Zeke
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:24:50 PM
Zeke walked down the hall, dancing slightly and making up his theme music. He spun on the ball of his foot, and moved backward, grinning at May.

"Y'gotta see m'room!"

May Peris
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:34:07 PM
"I can't wait," she replied, smiling. He sure was enthusiastic about something as little as a room!

Zeke
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:39:12 PM
"This...is my room! Kindo's m'roommate, he's cool."

The first room was like the living room, and contained a couch and holoprojector. At the back was the kitchen, with a small table where the two ate. The next door was a room with a single bed and a large cardboard box.

May Peris
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:55:31 PM
"Cool ! A cardboard box !!"

May ran over to it and got down on her knees, peeking inside.

"This is nice ... !"

Zeke
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:56:33 PM
"I been sleepin' in there since the attack...It ain't much."

Mutant Cockroach
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:57:19 PM
"AAAAAAAA!!!"

I rolled over to only see a huge humanoid face staring into my home. I jumped out onto her face and began to scramble into her hair.

"Attack! AATTTTTTAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK! INTRUDOR!"

May Peris
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:59:16 PM
"Really ? I-- BLERGH!!"

Something huge flew into her face and she reached up to try and take it off.

"Zeke, what the frell is this thing?! GET IT OFF!!"

Zeke
Sep 18th, 2002, 10:00:55 PM
Zeke pulled the Mutant Cockroach off May.

"Hey! Back off! That's May, she's one o' my best friends! May, this is m'buddy!"

He held the Cockroach out on his palm to her.

"He's cool! He's got fangs!"

May Peris
Sep 20th, 2002, 11:37:25 PM
"I swear that thing just talked."

May smoothed her hair back before straightening out her clothes, glaring at the bug.

And Zeke wasn't lying -- it DID have fangs.

Zeke
Sep 20th, 2002, 11:47:00 PM
"Yeah, he talks! Go on, buddy! I gotta chill with May."

Mutant Cockroach
Sep 21st, 2002, 11:08:20 AM
I squirmed around in Zeke's hands before he dropped me, running away into the other room. I would spend some time with Kindo, where as hopefully he would give me some snacks.

Let those two have their fun; I didnt need them!

Zeke
Sep 21st, 2002, 12:00:18 PM
Zeke smiled as he watched his best friend go.

"I think I hurt his feelings..."

May Peris
Sep 23rd, 2002, 08:51:08 PM
"Eh, he'll survive."

May shrugged and looked around the rest of the room, not knowing what else to say.

Zeke
Sep 23rd, 2002, 08:58:12 PM
Zeke sat up on Kindo's bed and looked to May, an awkward silence filling between them.

"So...um..."

Jeez, what did you talk about when you were alone with a girl?

"...what kinda place you been livin in all these years?"

Yeah...he'd just shown her his place, maybe she'd like to talk about her old living quarters as well...

May Peris
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:36:45 PM
"Anything I could find. Sometimes I broke into places and slept there if it was raining or cold, other times I went into not-so-nice places."

She frowned and placed her hands on her hips.

"But this is certainly the nicest I can remember."

Zeke
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:40:31 PM
"Really? Well...glad you like it!" Zeke faltered. He put his face in his hands as she turned to look around. What was with himself? He looked up with a smile as she turned back around.

"Um...want something to drink?"

May Peris
Sep 26th, 2002, 08:21:06 PM
"A drink? Uhm... Sure, okay."

As soon as he turned around, May grabbed him and squeezed.

"Think I'd let you leave this room when it's your birthday? How about you tell me where the drinks are and I'll get you one."

Zeke
Sep 26th, 2002, 08:25:59 PM
Zeke blinked as she hugged him. His birthday...Yeah, it was wasn't it? How long had it been since he'd given it any thought...ages, it seemed.

"Um...the fridge...there's one out in the kitchen..."

May Peris
Sep 27th, 2002, 05:45:52 AM
Letting go of Zeke, May grinned and began to walk into the next room, which was, apparantly, the kitchen. She saw the fridge and went over to it, opening the door. Yeah, you could tell guys lived here just by how disorganized the food was arranged.

".. Err... What do you want?" She yelled.

Zeke
Sep 27th, 2002, 09:04:00 AM
Zeke rubbed the back of his head and looked out the door in her general direction.

"Uhm...juice is fine..."

May Peris
Sep 29th, 2002, 07:52:49 PM
Her eyes searched the unorganized categorizing of the food until they rested on a bottle of apple juice. Triumphantly, she pulled it out, and walked back out to where Zeke was.

"Here ya go," she said, holding it out with both hands.

May knew practically no manners, and she was used to seeing others - and herself - drinking out of milk cartons, bottles, and the such.

Zeke
Sep 29th, 2002, 07:56:21 PM
Zeke grinned, popped the lid and took a drink. He and Kindo were saving fortunes on dishes like this.

"Thanks. How'd you remember my birthday?"

May Peris
Oct 2nd, 2002, 09:30:37 PM
"Well, your birthday is a week after mine."

She shrugged, after all, it wasn't a big deal.

Zeke
Oct 3rd, 2002, 03:30:19 PM
"The last time I gave my birthday any thought was on my fifteenth birthday..."

Zeke set the bottle down and looked away, no longer thirsty.

May Peris
Oct 3rd, 2002, 03:36:01 PM
"What's the matter?"

May sighed and crossed her arms. She didn't like the sudden change that came over him and wanted to get to the bottom of it. He said he didn't give his birthday any thought after he was fifteen ..... which was, at the least, very unusual.

Zeke
Oct 3rd, 2002, 04:07:30 PM
"Remember, that day on my birthday, that was the day..."

Zeke's throat went suddenly dry. He swallowed hard, trying to rid himself of the feeling, then drained half the juice bottle. He took a deep breath.

"That was the day the Cap'n's ship was attacked...the day the crew died..."