PDA

View Full Version : To hell with a room!

Inu
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:18:02 PM
Inu-Aku sat out in the gardens. He was resting in a large tree, arms behind his head, which nodded slightly as sleep started getting the better of him. The sun was setting, he'd had a long day of hunting for a lead to begin his vengeance and wandered about in search of training.

Lord Que
Sep 28th, 2002, 11:51:52 AM
[I]He walked through the gardens, he was restless this day. Pent up frustrations and anger had kept him on edge for far too long, he needed to spar, keep up his fighting ability. Better outdoors...

Inu
Sep 28th, 2002, 12:06:06 PM
The slight sound of rustling grass drew his attention.

"Master Gue."

Lord Gue
Sep 28th, 2002, 01:23:36 PM
He heard Inu's voice, yet he continued walking, not looking at the direction whence the voice eminated

"What is it apprentice?"

Inu
Sep 28th, 2002, 01:33:13 PM
"I was wondering what you were up to. Not that its any of my business..."

Shenraun
Oct 3rd, 2002, 08:15:30 PM
*Behind a large boulder and a mash of tall trees, a golden eye watched the two Sith. It wasn't curiosity that brought the reptile to bear his gaze on the two mammals, but rather his anticipation for when the night would come and the garden would once again be silent.*

Inu
Oct 7th, 2002, 09:30:44 AM
The Jackel heard movement nearby. He turned to look. He saw nothing but the setting sun.

"Ah, I remember. Lady Vader spoke of a dragon in the gardens at night."

He slouched lower and shut his eyes.

"I agree with its choice of living quarters. Give me a tree over a room any day."