PDA

View Full Version : Poor Kid

Admiral Lebron
Sep 18th, 2002, 06:09:31 PM
Angelina Jolie legally changes name

Televised efforts by actor Jon Voight to reconnect with daughter Angelina Jolie apparently were for naught: Jolie has legally changed her name from Angelina Jolie Voight to Angelina Jolie (professionally, she has always gone by Jolie). The 27-year-old actress also petitioned to have her toddler son's name legally changed to Maddox Chivan Thornton Jolie. Born in Cambodia, Maddox's birth name was Rath Vibol. - USA Today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hate to be his Kindergarden teacher.

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 18th, 2002, 06:11:05 PM
Actually, that name is an improvement

Admiral Lebron
Sep 18th, 2002, 06:17:18 PM
Rath Vibol is a tight name. Its like the type a warlord has.

ReaperFett
Sep 18th, 2002, 08:02:19 PM
lol! :)

Sene Unty
Sep 18th, 2002, 08:20:08 PM
RATH VIBOL DESTROYER OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!

It sounds like something I would RP with......

JonathanLB
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:11:23 PM
But what sounds even worse is ANYTIME that anyone takes two last names. I think that should be forbidden by law, and furthermore, it should just be required that the girl takes the guys last name, unless for professional reasons she'd like to use her own, but no double name nonsense.

Otherwise you get something like "Zeta-Jones" and pretty soon you got a Zeta-Jones marrying a Digman-Macnasser (I knew one, and he was a retard, but that's not the point), then you got a Zeta-Jones-Digman-Macnassar and pretty soon you got that marrying a Smith-Taylor-Gibbs-Brown and you come up with Zeta-Jones-Digman-Macnassar-Smith-Taylor-Gibbs-Brown. You get the idea here. It's just IDIOTIC and so is anyone who actually wants to do that. They clearly don't see the big picture.

You get ONE first name. You get ONE middle name. You get ONE last name. Period.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 19th, 2002, 02:00:46 AM
As Jane-Holly is my first name I take immediate offense and demand that you leap off the nearest bridge.

:lol

I think I'll hyphenate my last name too, when I get married. Jane-Holly Louise Connell-McNoughton. Has a ring to it, don't it? :D

JonathanLB
Sep 19th, 2002, 03:36:52 AM
Not your fault, and anyway, I was just mainly joking to make a POINT, hehe, that if everyone did that, we are going to have some monster last names, no? :)

ReaperFett
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:07:27 AM
Whos McNoughton? ;)

"So if Queen Latifah married Steve McQueen, would that make her Queen McQueen?" Quentin followed that with, "And if she divorced Steve and married Martin Luther King, she’d be Queen McQueen King!" Then Scott countered with "What if Woody Allen married Natalie Wood, divorced her, married Gregory Peck, then divorced him and married Ben Hur, would that make him WOODY WOODPECKER?"
:)

Mu Satach
Sep 19th, 2002, 03:22:12 PM
Or what if Ivana Trump married Neil Diamond then divorced and then married Steve Dahling... she'd be Ivana Dimond-Dahling.

JediBoricua
Sep 19th, 2002, 09:56:00 PM
I use my two last names, I do have a mother you know.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 19th, 2002, 10:14:26 PM
I just made up the name McNoughton. Actually its a clothing brand for old ladies "norton mcnoughton"

I'll probably be old and still single and wearing those clothes eventually...:x

Coco Blake
Sep 19th, 2002, 11:41:30 PM
Bah, doubt that LD :mneh

My aunts last name is like cummins d'amuro jewel lydic something something....She's been married too many times. :lol Almost got married to some guy from Florida, that would have been another one added to the list...

Sene Unty
Sep 20th, 2002, 12:19:09 PM
MArrying anyone in Florida is bad........

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 21st, 2002, 08:30:29 PM
Really? Well, in THAT case... *crosses Nup off her list* ;)

Mu Satach
Sep 25th, 2002, 06:33:31 PM
good call...

although

I think he should have been crossed off your list loooooooooooong before now. ;)