PDA

View Full Version : Girl with the short skirt and a loooooong jacket.

Da-Xia
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:56:29 PM
She entered the building quietly, and not quiet shocked by the fact that noone was here. She sighed almost silently to herself and muttered a few choice words under her breath.

So this is the Sith Order Inu spoke of....Not much..... she thought, a smile playing across her lips. She took off her sunglasses and looked up at the ceiling of the large recruitment center, her steel gray eyes showing no emotion as she stared at the interior design of the roof.

Inu
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:25:26 PM
Inu-Aku sat in the shadows, undetected by Da-Xia. So the woman had come here after all...he'd watch. Someone would eventually arrive, then he'd see if she'd be recruited or not...

Salem Ave
Sep 19th, 2002, 11:07:16 AM
"Isss therrre something you want?" a boy said as he looked across at Da-Xia.

Da-Xia
Sep 20th, 2002, 02:31:01 PM
She looked back down and saw Salem, her expression didn't change.

"I came to join the Sith Order."

Salem Ave
Sep 21st, 2002, 03:24:40 AM
"... Why?"

Da-Xia
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:30:15 AM
A slight smile crossed Da's lips.

"Why not? The Jedi are simply fool with their fingers up their a-ses.......And I also want to aid a friend of mine who joined your order in his quest for revenge..."

Salem Ave
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:34:37 AM
"You want to help a frrriend?"

Salem smirked, not satisfied.

"... What doesss the darrrkside mean to you?"

Da-Xia
Sep 29th, 2002, 04:51:21 PM
"The darkside, eh?"

her smile widened.

"It means power, it means doing what the fools cannot do.....It means to me that I can use the fools and make them dance like a puppet on a string."

Salem Ave
Sep 30th, 2002, 09:44:09 AM
“A tool for your own amusss-ement then?”

Salem gave the girl an awkward blank look before speaking again.

“In joining, do you accept that asss a memberrr you must show complete loyalty and betrayal is penalised with death?”

Da-Xia
Sep 30th, 2002, 06:36:19 PM
"Of course I do, I wouldn't expect anything less in the treatment of tratiors...."

she reached into the pocket of her coat and took out her shades.

"In fact, if nessesary for this Order to proceeed I would die."

Salem Ave
Oct 1st, 2002, 09:55:31 AM
A stifled laugh passed his lips.

“Verrry well. Proceed on into the palace. You will be assigned a massster when one becomes available.”