PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry.

Chase Starwalker
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:02:33 PM
I guess I need to take some time out and explain myself. Please, hear me out. I did not die in a car crash. I'm so bad when it comes to finding the right words sometimes... I....There is no excuse for what I did, what I caused for some of my good friends here at the boards. No excuse. And when I read your posts, about me, well I felt like crying. Guilt is not something so easily lived with.

Sometimes you just feel out of place. I guess I got to a point where I was so stressed over school, friends, relationships, and the boards I felt like shutting down. I hardly had time to post there for a while and thought "I'd be better off dead.." Then one day I stumbled upon a webpage of a guy who died in a car accident and his parents had typed almost the exact same thing on his webpage. I felt if I did this, I could escape the boards, and come back when I was ready and willing to really get back into it. Start fresh, a new face. And in some ways, maybe escape reality too. Things were really tough on me the past few weeks, and I let it build up and come out the wrong way. I'm so sorry to everyone here. You all were like a family to me, and I took it for granted and did something incredibly stupid.

It's another great way to end a week, to know that you took somethign you LOVED, people you cared about, and just threw it all away because of stupidity of being over-stressed. So I just wanted to let the people I care about, and were friends with know, I'm alive and safe. You are all in my thoughts, I will never forget any of you.

I cannot bear to continue on the boards now, after what I've done, as much as I want to. I have outcast myself and for that, I will never let myself live down. I understand you all must be very angry with me for pulling a stunt like this, and you have every right to be. There is nothing you can say or do that will make me feel any worse than I already do. But..

I would like to thank you all for being there for me, especially Taylor...you've shown your true colors as a friend, and I commend you for that...your a great guy. Lori, you're my girl :) Keep your head up, I'm sorry if I hurt you, but I thought there was no other way. I hope you still consider me a friend.

For Gav...Slayn...Lance...Lion...Xazor....Everyone.... May the Force be with you all.

- Chase Starwalker

Admiral Lebron
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:04:35 PM
Ever hear of the story about the boy who cried wolf?

Leeloo Mina
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:06:13 PM
o_O People are going to kill you.

Kregain Richtien
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:09:07 PM
glad to see your alive, i think...

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:10:42 PM
good to see that you're alive, kiddo...but what you did probably won't be forgiven.....pulling on ppl's emotions and making us all think you are dead is not something I think most of us can forgive......

Leeloo Mina
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:11:12 PM
Yeah.. same here. I shudder to think how people are going to react to this though..

Admiral Lebron
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:11:56 PM
Nope. :mad

Taylor Millard
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:13:00 PM
Well I for one and glad to see Chase is alive. Being someone who has wanted to do something like this in the past, I understand where he's coming from.

I don't necessarily agree with what has been done. But I'm willing to let him back into RPing.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:15:32 PM
Hey, we all have rough times, pal. I'm just glad to see you are alive. You really had everybody going.

Sanis Prent
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:16:08 PM
I'm glad you're alive.

Goodbye now.

Korik Bannor
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:16:38 PM
I am pleased to see you are alive but this kinda of stunt is offensive. Please be considerate to others and their feelings. Please. However I am glad there was no tragedy involved in the Cannoy family. Take care and glad you can join us again!

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:16:59 PM
all I can say is I may be able to forgive but it will take awhile......I'll tell you this kiddo, I actually did cry upon reading the other thread even though I hardly knew you, I couldn't help it thinking what you would have missed out on in life.....it's wrong to do what you did still, if you wanted to get away, you should have just left for a bit......

Admiral Lebron
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:18:12 PM
I cried too.

Leeloo Mina
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:19:16 PM
I know how it feels.. I've wanted to do something like that before, but I'm glad I didn't. What you did will most likely never be forgotten but given some time, I'm sure people will accept you here at SWfans again. I didn't/don't know you but I did feel sad hearing of your "death". I cried when I read that thread. I had only seen you in threads but it made me realize how everyone on this board could die and none of us would know what happened to them. I had some weird feeling that you were still alive, probaly just me wishing.. but yeah. Now that I have the chance, I'd like to get to know you. People said some nice things about you, and just because you.. faked your death doesn't make me think badly of you.. just wish you would have thought more before doing so.

If you're really leaving the boards.. at least drop me an e-mail or IM me so I can talk to you once. =P

E-mail:j_jedii@yahoo.com

AIM:CrystalPeps1

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:19:57 PM
Chase,

I didnt know you. We never spoke. And I cannot presume to speak for any of the others.

You know and openly admit that the way you went about this situation was wrong and it was. However, each and every one of us all have a breaking point, a place beyond where nerves and stress will stretch and bend.

For those here who are truly your friends, Im sure you will be forgiven. Just keep in mind that they have been dreadfully hurt and in pain over your "demise".

Give it time and then stop by and say "Hello" again. You might be surprised.

Daiquiri

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:33:39 PM
I'd be lying to say I wasnt 100% joyful it was a joke - I prayed that it was. Good.

But some jokes are simply not to be played under any circumstances and this is one of them.

Sanis Prent
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:35:29 PM
No, something else before I wash my hands of this:

I can empathize with you. I've thought of doing what you did, and I've thought about it fairly often. Its a rare gift to be able to see what happens when you die. Its hard to to IRL. Its easy here. Not many people get to attend their own funeral and live to tell about it. Interesting to see who attends, who sheds a tear, what kind of eulogy is given, and to sample a cuisine of tears and such. Its got its own morbid allure to it...and I'd be lying if I didn't think about doing it at some point. Then again, I've thought about committing robbery, murder, and other things that would put me in prison, but I had enough common sense to stop myself from doing something heinously unforgivable.

Thats the difference between you and me. Thats all. That I stopped and you didn't. Its simple to say. But ocean is a five letter word. Its a lot wider in reality than when its spelled out.

So, I can't forgive you, because there's no fundamental sense of trust to allow me to assume that you won't do it again. I've become alot more cynical about people in the past few years, cause I've seen what kind of animals walk on two legs. Trust isn't a present to give on Christmas. Its alot like credit at a bank.

In that respect, you just wrote a lifetime's worth of bad checks. When you leave somebody like that...you can't come back. At least thats how I see it. Come and go here as you like though. I just want nothing to do with you.

SashaKovalev
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:39:39 PM
*shakes head slowly and rubs forehead*
*sighs deeply*

First, Ive got to say that I am glad you're alive. After reading the post from before, I could only think about how I would have felt if Id lost family or friends, and how someone who you barely know - dont even know at all, really - can touch your life.

Im a pretty forgiving guy. Life is too short to hold grudges.

I hope things turn around for you, and that the kind words of everyone can help you maybe find a reason to believe that life is worth it, and isnt as bad or stressful as you might believe.

If you feel like coming back, *shrugs* its fine with me. Clearly you have a community that cares here. Maybe learn to use that love, not abuse it.

Lady Vader
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:41:54 PM
Well, glad to see you're still among us here in the living, Chase. I too, like Marcus, prayed it was a joke. And though it was in poor taste, I'm glad my instincts were correct.

And as for me, I'm a forgiving person, and I for one forgive you. :) Feel free to PM or e-mail me if you wish.

Leeloo Mina
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:43:20 PM
Well said, Sanis.. I agree with alot of that.. but I'm instead of wanting nothing to do with him, I'm jumping at the chance to get to know the guy I thought I missed out on knowing..

Its a rare gift to be able to see what happens when you die. Its hard to to IRL. Its easy here......

I've thought about that alot to. Sometimes I want to die just to see if people miss me. But that's pretty impossible. And what if I decided I wanted to come back because they love me more than I realized? It's something that I wish I could do sometimes, but never would. I have too many good friends on the boards and I couldn't hurt them like that.

TheHolo.Net
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:48:03 PM
This whole thing affected me pretty deeply. I have lost more than one fried to alcohol related incidents. On one hand I am so pleased to see that this case was not true and that you are still with us in the land of the living. On the other hand I’m really feeling like an emotional wreak.

The initial announcement of this false incident left me feeling saddened and drained for days. Unable to really enjoy myself and participate in the fun things we do here at our forums. I want my happiness back and know that I cant change what happened a few days ago.

Best of luck in whatever you decide to do. I won’t ask that you leave or that you stay. That decision is yours alone.

Ange Tot
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:51:51 PM
*twitches*

I really want to say some mean things to you Chase, cos what you did was awful. I fully agree with what Sanis has said, but I'm not gonna have nothing to do with you because that is just wrong.

But I'll tell you this Chase, I'm never, EVER, going to trust one thing you say OOC ever again.

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:03:59 PM
Much like in the other thread, my opinion would just be reiterating the same one cited by a dozen others.

I'm just glad this thread was made before I actually posted to the last one. That way you'll never know how much I cared.

Stay or leave. I won't deny that I briefly considered the possibility it was all a lie when I saw the post from your "parents". And that I then wondered what would happen if I'd made a thread like that about me. Of course, my sister would reveal me instantly. But for someone like you, I guess the temptation is much greater. In the end, naturally, one must consider the ramifications of such an act - either you never come back, or you come back and reveal yourself a liar. Guess you didn't really consider that, or really just don't care about the feelings of anyone here.

But keep in mind that if your parents ever do have to make a post like you pretended they made, they will no longer find a glowing response about how wonderful everyone thought their boy was.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:10:11 PM
Mark 11:26 "But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses."

Chase, I thank God that you're alive and safe. I shed many tears when I read the post of your 'death'......and I felt as though yet again this year, my whole world had crumbled beneath my feet.

I forgive you fully for what you did.....for I know exactly how you have been feeling.....for I have been there.....and I know it well. And there have been times when I thought of leaving the boards like that.....but something turned me away from doing so. I suppose you thought it was your only way out.....and that is understandable.

Who are we to judge? No one really knows what he's going through.....what he's been through.....or what he will go through. Would you have not forgiven yourself for something like this? Probably not...but surly you cannot hate yourself....or not trust yourself again. So again I say it.....I forgive you Chase......though my heart fell to the ground and shattered many times over.

You have recognized what you have done, and you have apologized for it. There is nothing more to be done.....and I am so sorry for the others who are unable to forgive you.....but I see through their eyes as well. Perhaps I am a fool for trusting you again.....for accepting your apology for toying with my emotions and the emotions of others. Perhaps I am full of wretched idiocracy......but I do not see it that way.

So if I take flack for standing up for you like this....then so be it. Ye without sin, cast the first stone. But alas.....the stones remain upon the ground. A funny thing, is it not? I'm glad that you're okay Chase.....you're in my thoughts and prayers. Feel free to PM me sometime if you like......

May the Force be with you,
Xazor Dawnstrider/ Barbara

TheHolo.Net
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:15:10 PM
Lets keep the religious stuff out of this, Everyone has different religious opinions, beliefs and views. This topic does not need to become that kind of debate.

Mistress Tatiana
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:18:44 PM
I'm glad to hear that you're alive. I am disturbed that you did this though. I understand that people go through a lot, and like someone said earlier, you reach a breaking point. Hurting others like this though doesn't solve your problems. I know misery loves company, but this is twisted.

Unlike a few here though, I find that forgiving is the easiest thing to do. I do forgive you, and I hold nothing against you. Everyone makes mistakes in life. No one is perfect, and just as we expect to be forgiven when we make mistakes, so should we forgive when others also faulter. It takes courage to come forward, admit that you were wrong and ask for forgivness. Thank you for doing so. It shows that you do still care about those here.

I shall pray for you that you may find peace with your rl issues, and know that you are always welcome here.

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:23:12 PM
Addendum - right. You are always welcome here. When I basically posted that you are the lowest idiot in the world, I did not mean I would not forgive you. And I'm sure you realize what you've done. But my anger neccessitated that I inform you of my feelings anyway. Sorry, Chase.

You big dumb idiot, you.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:24:59 PM
*sighs* if someone does actually die now, no one is going to believe it......as it stands now, I'm still angry so I can't forgive as yet.......

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:26:23 PM
Well... Over the past few years I have become emotionally empty, so when I saw your first post, I decided not to respond. Any words I would of used sounded hollow to me.

Then it turns out it was a joke. Others around here might be mad, sad, or hurt. I have played jokes on people before. Some might even of ended in physical pain... But I have never stepped over the line of playing with a persons soul. You not only mocked us, as I see it, you mocked all those who had family truely lost. You mocked the original writers of your post. You treated life as a joke.
Life is no joke... You only have one chance at it, do not mess it up.

If you are getting stressed, step back and target the stress giving objects, and see if you can take any of them out of your life.

Sarah Kross
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:29:55 PM
I understand where you're coming from Chase, but please don't ever pull that on people again. It really messes with them emotionally and mentally.

Glad to see you're safe and sound.

Lord Soth
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:34:12 PM
Chase, I never knew you other then seeing you on the board's and what not...But I will tell you this...What you did was very wrong and some here by the look's of it are extremely pissed off at you. When I read about your supposed death I was deeply saddened for I too lost four very close people that I loved this year. At time's it was more then I could bare...Death is not something to be taken lightly nor should it be played with in the manner you have bro...However, I'm at the same time very happy to know your ok...And yes, regardless of this SWgame/RPG and the view's expressed here...I will say this..."FORGIVENESS" is one of the greatest gift's that humanity has within each of his or hers individual life's...Practice it people...You may need it one day your self's!...

Chase...No worries ,..I forgive you...:)

Kaytor Surna
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:35:44 PM
Ok yea it is wrong to do a thing like this but what I think is even worse is what all you others are doing. All it sounds like he wants is forgiveness. And none of you guys can give it? Even the ones that didn't know him that well are saying that they cant forgive him. Dude you guys, that is messed up. And for once, I am agreeing with Xazor. The guy just needs reasurance that he is not alone in the world. I understand where you guys are coming from but I under stand where he is coming from even more. So, Chase, I forgive you even if no one else around here will. I hope to see you around here agian RPing.

Kaytor

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:37:59 PM
That's odd. I don't see where everyone is saying they won't forgive him, or that he can't stay here.

Mistress Tatiana
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:44:54 PM
There are several people who specifaclly said they would not forgive him. If you read through again, you'll see who. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and emotions though. Forgivness is something that comes from the heart, and it can't be forced. I think the majority of us here though, do forgive him. :)

Leeloo Mina
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:46:18 PM
I forgive him.. I feel a little disapointed in him.. but I know where he's coming from.

Sinful Justice
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:47:52 PM
Hold on!

I said I'd forgive him, but I'm not trusting anything he say OOC.

See? I'm just spiteful.

Tempist the Uncaring
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:50:52 PM
I have translated my post into spanish, to avoid problems with my seeming heartless.

Las felicitaciones. Usted ha logrado enojar más persona que puedo jamás. La buena suerte con lo que jamás usted hace. Puedo sólo esperanza que usted es perdonados por esos usted ha lastimado.

-Tempist

Navaria Tarkin
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:51:36 PM
To forgive is a valuable trait. A trait that I have. I am pretty damn forigving and patient but ... for this, I cannot. It is for a deeply personal reason which I will share so you all dont think me heartless for those that dont know me

As I said in the previous post, my Aunt almost died in a drunk driving related accident. Her friend in the car, a friend of MY family, did die.

My aunt was in a coma for 10 days, not knowing if she would live. But she did. For the next coming months, I watch her start her entire life over from being a newborn child to being the woman she is again today. Which is alive ... but not the same person because of the coma and head trauma she suffered. It also didn't help that at the same time my grandmother, who was a second mother to me, died of cancer. And you know what? That underaged fool is walking around doing his thing while my Aunt is on disablity for the rest of her life.

She was the head assistant of a neuro-surgeon, an intelligent nurse and someone that I looked up too. Now, I thank whatever god is out there that she is alive but she isn't the same woman that I grew up with. Not anymore.

This stunt has caused me to relive all that once I saw this posted and to be honest, I am pissed about that in a big way. I hate feeling this way and I shouldn't have had to feel this way because of this. no one should.

On the other hand. I am grateful to know that this was a stunt. It means you're alive :)

And on the other other hand, I do understand how you feel. I myself have stressed over a ton of situations, my family, school, work, being on the boards and sometimes I just want to walk away from the boards and that's that. But there is a correct way to do it and the wrong way. No matter how sad and upset that I got in my real life, I never pushed the envelope as I saw here, only took time off or maybe even posted I was leaving to vent frustration.

I respect the feelings of my friends that I have made here and respect the community as a whole too much to do this and that is why I cannot forgive.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:54:55 PM
It wasn't too heartless Tempist.....you have said what you feel.....and you haven't outright condemmed him.

And too......it matters not who forgives him and who doesn't......he needs his friends though......he needs encouragement and people he can talk to. If not.....then what kind of people are we really?

Sanis Prent
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:03:20 PM
Unlike a few here though, I find that forgiving is the easiest thing to do.

You of all people should know that I'm an extremely forgiving person. The only other instance I've not given forgiveness was when my friend Brian was shot in the back and murdered in my church over a handful of quarters. All other instances, forgiveness is usually swift. I don't take matters of mortality and those screwing around with it recklessly lightly. Not at all.

Figrin D'an
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:09:05 PM
I would suggest, for future reference, that responses to this thread focus on responding to Chase's post, not on the comments of other people and questioning who is willing to "forgive" or not. Everyone is going to feel differently about this, as is his/her right. What each of you does, in response to this incident, is a personal matter between each of you and Chase... not between each other. Let's keep the posts in here of a similar mold.

Morgan Evanar
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:12:32 PM
Bouncing checks in Florida carries very harsh fines.

I'll let Karma collect.

Mistress Tatiana
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:17:19 PM
Yes, when I read your post I remembered about the death of your friend and I know that is why you are having trouble forgiving again. It's not easy for a lot of people, especially in cases like you or Navaria where you have physically experienced those situations. But then too, Soth also experienced the loss of four people dear to him all within the past 6 months and he was still able to forgive. But that's beside the point. Like I said, it doesn't come easy to everyone, and that's okay. What people can do though, is ask God to give them the grace to be able to forgive just as he forgives us. :)

Note to Fig: Sorry Fig, didn't see your post till after I had typed this up, but the topic of the thread is about forgivness.

Hunk
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:17:47 PM
My relief right now is overshadowed only by a growing sense of rage.

That being said, I'll probably forgive you eventually, because I'm a fool like that.

TheHolo.Net
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:27:50 PM
For the final time, lest this topic be closed. Keep god and religion out of this situation.

Slayn Cloak
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:28:51 PM
I don't have any emotion to waste, I've already shed way to much for you man. You were someone I held somewhat close, like I would Leelo, Navi, Taja, or hollie. If you really feel bad and are actually reading this AIM me. If not I'm not that happy you're alive, because now I feel that you're not even half the person I though you were...

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:31:21 PM
*hug Chase* So glad you're alive. If you want to finish our thread, I'll work harder on it now.

Sith Ahnk
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:46:47 PM
You know, I came on today and you supposedly had been revealed dead and then felt I should say something, and l wish now that I hadn't. I feel stupid, and there is egg of my face.

But... lets just have a big laugh and move on.

Liam Jinn
Sep 18th, 2002, 06:14:01 PM
Right..:|

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 18th, 2002, 06:40:25 PM
.........................*Takes out his shotgun*

*loads* Your not dead! But Ill make sure you are!!!!!!!! :mad!

XD! :lol! Duuude you scared the fricking crap out of me !! Don't do that ever again or I'll pan you!!! :lol Well glad to see your well! :) And we were all sad and thinking about doing a funeral for ya maaan I'm not mad, but don't do it EVER again. :)

Xenodoros Stormrider
Sep 18th, 2002, 07:33:03 PM
Yeah, sure, you feel bad for what you did to us. I'm sure you are. You depressed us, and we did not like the news that we heard. We prayed, thought, and remembered who you are.

Maybe you're going through tough times, maybe you don't feel well at all. But don't try to hurt others by saying declaring your death. Think, if you're depressed, don't make others suffer for YOUR problems.

I didn't know you, but I did think about this whole situation. You've played with our emotions, and that doesn't really want to make us cheer.

We felt depressed when we heard the news. Now that you came back, we feel relieved that nothing happened. Then, we felt angry for the act you commited.

I understand you wanted to get away, but why scare us? Next time you try to get away, just do it. It'll do you good. I'm a forgiving person. Heck, it was taught to me to forgive. Why? I put myself in your place. I know how it would feel.

Just think about it though. Next time, just get away from the compute, talk to someone, and try to relax. But if you pull something similar to this, we won't be as nice.

Wytchy Woman
Sep 18th, 2002, 08:00:02 PM
To me it's not a matter of forgiveness. I didn't know Chase so I can't be bothered with feeling angry at him. Anger requires alot of energy that I choose to spend elsewhere.
Having said that, I do feel like Chase has a whole lot of growing up to do to learn how to handle stress in positive ways that hurt neither himself or others.
Let's have a discussion of stress relief shall we?
I have just returned from an 8 day stay in the hospital that nearly ended my life. I was misdiagnosed one day, only to have my appendix erupt and go untreated for two more days while the kind, young doctor gave me lots of painkillers and suggested repeatedly that my "female trouble" need not be treated in a hospital setting. Later, during surgery, I acquired not one, but THREE hospital borne infections, including staph. This required massive doses of antibiotics with the only problem being that I am allergic to basically every antibiotic known to man. Eight days, 16 different I.V. sites, gobbs of green jell-o and a 14" scar later I am indeed alive and fairly well at home. I have through sheer determination been able to keep the paperwork aspect of running 2 businesses and being primary helpmate to a triple amputee husband from overwhelming me and thus overwhelming neither my husband or our business.
How have I handled the stress? By listening to music, being with my animals, having more than a few talks with God, and tuning out when I felt overburdened. My stress relief has hurt no one.
So, Chase, get a dog or get over it. Tune out next time instead of inflicting your stress onto others that have enough of their own.
Oh, and I just have to before I leave :angel
For those on these forums that would shy away from the subject of God for fear of creating a riot, you better do your homework and see what George Lucas had to say many years ago (probably before you were born) on the subject of a greater Force.

TheHolo.Net
Sep 18th, 2002, 08:04:11 PM
What one chooses to do with god is their right and their decision to do. Forcing those beliefs on or using them to judge others is unfair since there are so many different cultures and beliefs represented by our community.

Your words regarding what you do with god are fair, while those of some others suggesting that myself or anyone else should do something according to their beliefs is unfair and selfish.

Lonewolff
Sep 18th, 2002, 08:36:54 PM
All that I can say is that what you did cannot be forgiven...
But the ways of the Jedi teach us that anger leads to hate, and hate to evil, and so on.
Whil;e the other people are angry at you (they ahve aright to be) I feel that you had enough loyalty to tell the truth and come through no matter how hard it felt to you. For this I believe that you are a good person, adn you more than definately need to be forgiven. I hope that you can see my point other than tose who think what you did was just evil.
I forgive you none the less.

Jinn Fizz
Sep 18th, 2002, 08:38:47 PM
It's always so horribly sad to hear that someone young has died. When it turns out to have been an untrue story, it can actually increase the hurt that a lot of people feel.

I do not know you, Chase, but I'm still glad to hear that you're actually alive and well.

I can understand your motives and your feelings. I'm a nurse, so my work can be very stressful, and especially when I worked in a hospital, there were times when I would just come home and cry my heart out. And I've seen many other people under stress, and all the different ways that some people handle it.

But the way you decided to handle it wasn't cool. There were better ways to work out those feelings. More than anything, I feel sad for you, and will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers that things will straighten out for you. And please understand that there will be people here at SWFans who will have a difficult time forgiving and forgetting. It's everyone's individual decision, and no one can force them to feel any particular emotion. Time will be the biggest teller of all...give it time, and see what happens after that.

At CCnet, almost 2 years ago, we lost a dear, sweet poster named TashaEwokSpy. She was only 16, and passed away after a brave and good-humored fight with leukemia. It devastated the CCnet community for days, people poured out their souls on our board, and when Mu hosted her radio show at her college the week after Tasha left us, she dedicated her show to Tasha, and played song selections that we'd all given to her. It was a cathartic experience, and it felt good to have what amounted to a wake in Tasha's memory.

It was months before I was able to take Tasha's ID off my ICQ, and that happened mostly because I bought a new computer.

People still miss her, and speak of her fondly.

So we know how the loss of a poster, even one that almost none of us ever met face-to-face, can sadden an entire online community. And those are the feelings that some people are wrestling with, and will continue to wrestle with in the coming days.

I'm glad you were not lost, though, Chase.

Good luck to you, and be well.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Sep 18th, 2002, 08:38:50 PM
Chase:

It was the truth, that I was really upset and crying when Jason told me of this earlier. But you know what????

I DO still consider you a friend and that is one reason I can forgive you. You should know me by now. :)

I just wish you took a leave instead of posting that. BUT...that is in the past now. I know you wish to wash it all away, like it never happened. I would imagine so.

HONESTLY....I was VERY happy to hear you were alive! Like others here, I had a cousin and a friend that both got killed by Drunk Drivers. This hit home because my friend..he was only 20 years old.

On another note...I do understand how real life and all can be . I remember you even referencing college being tough. *hugs* I wish I could have been around more as a friend. I am sorry if I wasn't . I guess even in my life it has been hectic that I too have vanish from time to time. Sorry about that. :(

By chance..you still want to RP still...I will be here for you.

But never forget...and even now....I am your friend Chase. :)

You may write me (email or PM) or IM me anytime.

Your friend Always...

Lori

jedimasterleia@hotmail.com

AIM: JK Leia Solo

Lord Soth
Sep 18th, 2002, 08:54:29 PM
Mr. SWnet. guy...I won't address you by name but as an RP friend let me say something here...This is an ooc forum is it not? Indeed it is...

It seemed fine when everyone thought Chase died "RL" and mentioned "Prayer's" and "God" in their post's and there was nothing said then right? So...This said, why now?...Remember this forum is set up to express one's opinions and why those opinions are expressed here in this "ooc" forum are formed for many different reasons, ranging in topic's and so on. Whether be it on the topic of "God, prayer, or even Death" should "NOT" be regulated as your trying to do.

There is no doubt that emotions are running high here, but I find it offensive that "you" are take this stance in an ooc forum my friend as your demonstrating. I see no foul here bro..If people what to express them self's in this manner ...Let'em... Other then that, it's beginning to sound very hypocritical on your behalf not stating something from the very get go...Rem. this is an OOC forum bro regardless of belief and religion... :)

Sanis Prent
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:00:44 PM
Because those were messages between the person posting, God, and the spirit of Chase, which they may or may not have assumed was up there somewhere. What has happened here is that some have spoken their stance, and had others who disagreed use theology in an argument with them...which is dangerous flamebait.

Don't pursue this, please. Regardless of personal feelings, there comes a time for objectivity.

Sene Unty
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:05:46 PM
I am the kind of person who has learned to suppress his emotions. Most emotions hit me in such a way, that I can not escape them. They consume me. When I learned of your "death" I was shaken. Visibly shaken. My friend who was sitting with me at the time, saw my face grow white. He saw me shake with sadness. I could not control the upheavel of emotion that tore through me. I was depressed. I thought of your parents and how they would of had to write that letter to us, explaining the death of their beloved son. I imagined their tear stained faces as they wrote something so personal to a group of people they did not know.

This same upheavel of emotion courses through me right now. I can not control my anger. I am shaking and typing this is proving to be very difficult through tears. I did not know you Chase. I did not know your real name before Monday, but in two days I did not want to know anyone as much as I wanted to know you. I regretted not posting with you. I wated to go back in time to warn you.

I was a fool.

You have done something that is so perverse....I cannot describe it. You toyed with me Chase. No one toys with me. Escpecially not some kid who cannot see past his own selfishness. I am not going to be a hypocrite. Everyone, including me, has thought of doing something like this. If you notice.....no one here has. We have seen the error of such an act and thus did not go through with it.

Forgiveness? I don't know if I can forgive you. Maybe. Maybe not.

I do have one question though. Has doing this made you feel better? I can not imagine it has......

TheHolo.Net
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:10:17 PM
Originally posted by Sanis Prent
Because those were messages between the person posting, God, and the spirit of Chase, which they may or may not have assumed was up there somewhere. What has happened here is that some have spoken their stance, and had others who disagreed use theology in an argument with them...which is dangerous flamebait.Exactly, others have judged based on their theological beliefs which not all agree with. I will not be held to someone else's personal religious beliefs. I have no objections with someone doing what they wish with their god, but when they tell me that I or someone else is wrong because of their own beliefs in their god, then they are not seeing the entire picture. They are seeing things through blinders and being even more judgmental than those they are accusing.

No more need be said. I realize I wasn't completly clear when I first posted, but between myself and Sanis it should be clear now.

Lord Soth
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:13:02 PM
Indeed, and point taken...:)

Xazor Elessar
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:45:36 PM
I wasn't condemming anyone with my own post either.....just stating something for my own benifit.....but alas, I am judged in the world and amongst friends....:\

Wytchy Woman
Sep 18th, 2002, 10:08:54 PM
Having read each and every post here and understanding completely the rights of others to hold their own views of God, I still say there are some concepts that should govern our lives whether we learned them from a personal experience growing up, a scarey story from Grimm's Fairy Tales, or in a Sunday School class (as I did). The big one that comes to mind is the idea of 'casting the first stone' or "judge not, lest ye be judged" (the way I learned it). The boy that cried wolf being another. So, I won't judge Chase or anyone else here. I do hope his friends here can steer him in the right direction as far as stress handling techniques go.
Oh, and one more proverb if I may. Be careful what you wish for - you just might get it.

DarthHERA
Sep 18th, 2002, 10:21:09 PM
Im glad it was a hoax, Chase, and that you are ok.

The news made me really sad, even though I didnt know you very well. I think that was a part of it - that someone could be in the peripheral of ones interactions (as much in life as here at the boards) and then just snuffed out. It just seemed to be like a grim reminder to me of not to take anyone for granted. That their life counts and matters to so many people whether they realise this or not.
I think the responses to these threads shows that to be true and you should be encouraged by some of the things ppl here have posted to you.

All I can say is - Live and learn, bud. People can be hurt by silly things others do, whether its intentional or not.

(BTW - if you were close by, Id "box your ears")

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 18th, 2002, 10:24:20 PM
Ditto to Hera. :)

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 18th, 2002, 10:35:03 PM
Can we have the filter turned off for a few hours?!?!?! I've got some words I want to let loose...

Ok, since that isn't gonna happen, let me sum my feeling up...

YOU'RE ALIVE, BUDDY!!!!!!!

I'm not really sure if I find this excusable, after all...something like this happened last month, in my neighborhood, and a 14 year old kid got killed. But, for the hell of it, I'm just glad that you aren't really gone, man.

I've had the same kinda feeling towards the world, but I got through it. Hope you have too, dude. If you EVER pull something like this...ever again...I SWEAR me and Lance will come to your house, knock your door down, and...well, you get the picture.

Now, down to the serious stuff. You owe me and Megan(Rinoa) three boxes of Oreo cookies, and some beef jerky, and a bottle of cheese-whiz. We spent an entire day just sitting on her couches, eating or messing up stuff around the house.

Maybe that isn't so serious, afterall, but pul-eeze don't pull this again...Dealing with somebody's death is one thing, but dealing with it and then figuring out it wasn't real...I swear to...wait, no religion...well, I swear to somebody up there that you should probably look for a plastic surgeon...right now...:lol

And the trouble that you caused Marcus, Navaria, Xazor, Sene, Sanis, and everybody else that did something for you. Well, let's just say it wasn't that funny, afterall.

But, still...

You're Back, MAN!!!!!!!

Well, you always have been back, but anyway...I'd be happy to have you back in the gjo....

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 18th, 2002, 10:38:20 PM
I think the point should be made that he didn't do this as a joke. No "funny ha ha" in it. *hugs for everyone*

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
Sep 18th, 2002, 10:42:25 PM
I suddenly feel very cheap inside after reading Lion's post.

Still, I'll be bitter a bit longer and keep the avatar on for the rest of the night. In the morning, I'll take it off and shower and be all happy again like I should be. But, dang it, I just don't want to right now. :(

Sorry for replying to a post. Thank you for observing the three stages of Shaed's anger, and we hope you will fly with us next time you need a quickly-cooling wrath that leaves me ashamed of myself.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 18th, 2002, 11:20:41 PM
*huggles Shaed before he can escape* >D

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Sep 18th, 2002, 11:28:55 PM
I don't know you and I don't judge . I'm wasn't going to post in the Thread but i did anyway. I don't agree with what you did . When I read About the accident I wasn't as upset as most others were. I was sad for someone to die but i did not know you . i have grieved in my life for so many I try to grieve for as few as possible now. That being said. I Hope you don't leave. What you did today took guts. Coming back and admitting your mistake was something few people would do. Some will be mad . Some will say things they don't mean because of it. By reading all that was said on your behalf by the others I'm sure even the ones mad are glad your back. Trust is something you will have to earn now. I believe you will have no problem doing that. It will take time and it wont be like the trust you may have once had. But it will return. I just wanted to tell you to hang in there. Life has a funny way of working itself out in my experiance.It hands you a lemon make lemonade.
Take care .

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 18th, 2002, 11:45:02 PM
Yes, I understand it was no joke...and I don't exactly feel much like laughing at the moment. I hope that he might come back one day, even if he'll have to be demoted to "Offical Jedi Janitor"

Still, Chase, hang in there, dude.

And I'm gonna toss this Avatar, right..now...

Kelt Simoson
Sep 19th, 2002, 12:20:06 AM
Well admittedly i to thought it was a hoax to begin with i get gut feelings about these things as i have taken that sort of "6th" sence from my dad just in a way didn't add up if you look at it from a 3rd person view.....and to be honest ive been there.

This is out of line and if you classed us as friends you wouldent of done it in my point of view...the love and devotion people gave to your family and friends, the banners, the discussions in the temple to see how you death should go about.....we loved ya man, you were apart of our brotherhood and you abused that right.

However saying that i dont trust this was the correct way of going about "Getting time out" hoxing your own death is proboly the worst way of going about what you intended...if you wanted timeout, why didnt you just say?. If you wanted to see how much people cared ASK thats exsactly what its all about.....now this happendi think 70% of who cared for you now cant forgive or dont trust you..or even both....i know i cant.

Sith Ahnk
Sep 19th, 2002, 02:01:42 AM
Exactly, others have judged based on their theological beliefs which not all agree with. I will not be held to someone else's personal religious beliefs. I have no objections with someone doing what they wish with their god, but when they tell me that I or someone else is wrong because of their own beliefs in their god, then they are not seeing the entire picture. They are seeing things through blinders and being even more judgmental than those they are accusing.

As a god-non-believing person, I feel glad that SWFans sticks up to the rights of people of all ethnicities and beliefs.

And hey, to all you god-loving people, I love you, and when you were praying for Chase I wasn't complaining, so please don't think I'm so evil! I volunteer at a church! I'm not all bad!

Helenias Evenstar
Sep 19th, 2002, 06:16:58 AM
Oh lovely.... just lovely.

Nothing else I have to add

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:52:52 AM
This has spun WAY out of control....

Chaos Alexander
Sep 19th, 2002, 08:49:35 AM
OK, I will post before this thing gets closed.

Chase, I wll say this. What you did was by far the most stupid thing I have ever seen done (Well almost, but that is another story). I did not know you besides that you made my CT thingie for me. I felt pretty bad when I read the death post. In truth I didn't beleiev it at first. I have seen many a person say they would kill themselves, and do stuf flike this. Then I felt angry at myself for being so jackassy about it. I hoped it was a mistake (I refuse to call it a joke. You did not wish it to be one, so I will not call it one). Life is not an item that can be bought at the store. I am glad your still alive. Welcome back to the world of the living.

As for forgiveness.......I have done alot in my short life. No matter what religion you look at, I have messed up pretty bad. I have lied, cheated, shole, cheated on girlfriends, and everything besides being gay and smoking/drinking. I know you may not want to RP here for a b it. I don't blame ya at all. This is a tough subject. I'll make ya a deal though. If you don't hold my faults against me, I will not hold any against you. I may not trust everything you say, but hell, I don't even trust what my parents tell me. I forgive easy, but don't trust anyone. It doesn't matter if I know ya, like ya, or anything.

if ya ever need to talk or anything, just PM me and I'll be ready to talk. I have nothin' against ya. What you did was in the past as far as I am conserned. You can't talk it back, but you have proven to have more balls that I ever will. I would have been to scare dto do what you did. I would have never came back. I may drop by as a new char from the library computer, but never my own. YOu have shown you wish to make up for what ya did. I respect that. Just do what ya need to do.

Marcus Telcontar
Sep 19th, 2002, 08:50:42 AM
Has it ever -_-

Withdrawn comment

Chase Starwalker
Sep 19th, 2002, 08:52:50 AM
I took some time to think....really to decide if i should respond to this thread or not. This will be my last post at SWFans. So Mods, feel free to delete this account as you see fit.

And since it is my last post, I would like to say this:

Thank you for everything you've said, whether you forgave me or not, I do not judge because all of you have the right to be extremely angry. I know I would probably be.

Thank you for one heckuva RPing experience here. Amazing how along the way you grow close to so many people who you don't even know.

Thank you for always being there for me when I needed it, I guess I was too blind to see this is where to come if I need an escape.

And of course, may the force be with you all. On that note, I will end with a......:)

I will miss you all more than you will ever know. This was my galaxy too....

God Bless.
-Chase

Zatania Duvall
Sep 19th, 2002, 09:34:39 AM
I understand where he comes from with this. I've been overstressed myself in the past, and pulled stupid things that hurt people. My reason was because I was afraid to tell the truth, that maybe if I told the truth, I'd be dragged into explaining further. I'm one to keep to myself, so I made up situations so I wouldn't have to reveal the truth about what was going on.

Seeing that he posted the truth is probably because the stress and sadness and guilt he felt got to him. I'm glad it got to him sooner than later, though. The later you wait to tell the truth, the harder it's going to be.

Highschool is tough on a teenager these days. Thats what caused my stress, and I see it's caused it for Chase. I'm not mad at him, simply because I can sympathize for the situation. BUT that should not tell him he can do it again.

I'm glad you're not dead, one more cheerful good face in the world still alive. But lie again and I'll have to torture you. :smokin ;)

Sene Unty
Sep 19th, 2002, 09:38:47 AM
No Chase you do not get to run away from this. You have taken the first step by revealing the lie, now you have to follow through. Walking away will not solve your problem. It will not make you feel better. You must atone for your mistake. You must stay.

Pierce Tondry
Sep 19th, 2002, 09:44:18 AM
Chase: Well, you've played me the fool just as much as everyone else, just as I did many years ago when I was younger and far less wiser than I am now. It was a bad situation for me personally and I thought I would never live it down. In the end, though, I made a decision that would change my life: I decided to learn from my mistakes. That can and will make all the difference.

I've seen various shows of support in this thread, and I would like to say that even though you've done a very great wrong, you've owned up to it and seen that there are many people who are willing to forgive you, or at least sympathize with you, if you let them. I personally believe that everyone can find their way with that kind of positivity, and I can understand what it's like to feel trapped by circumstance. If you should happen to see me on AIM, or are just feeling stressed out, I will do my best to help you in any way you need.

And I'd also like to put out a second, more public apology to Marcus. He knows what it's about and why.

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 19th, 2002, 10:31:03 AM
:| hm

Leeloo Mina
Sep 19th, 2002, 10:55:39 AM
Well, guess he really is leaving..

Vega Van-Derveld
Sep 19th, 2002, 10:57:09 AM
Personally, I would too.

Pierce Tondry
Sep 19th, 2002, 11:02:58 AM
It's hard to face people if you've deliberately broken their trust. Sometimes the face just serves as a reminder for the wrong. But that, like all things, is a way of thinking that doesn't have to hold validity if you don't want it to.

Live Wire
Sep 19th, 2002, 11:24:33 AM
when you are a part of a place like this all we have is trust. When we say something has happened to us IRL most of the time we dont have anyone to say yeah I was there too it happened! Sometimes we do, but most of the time we don't. So when it comes down to things like this all we have is someones word and we have to trust them. When someone pulls something like this whether or not we forgive them or we don't the trust is damaged or even broken completely.

I was at cc.net and I remember TashaEwokSpy very fondly and I cried and mourned her as I would any of my RL friends. Some things are just inappropriate to do. That said I harbor no hard feelings against chase but should he ever decide to come back to the boards I will be very unlikely to take what he says OOC with more then a grain of salt.

I think everyone really needs to think about how much trust is involved here and think about what we post before we post it.

Sene Unty
Sep 19th, 2002, 11:56:54 AM
I echo Live Wire's words. She as spoken true, this is not a place where trust can be trifled with. I do not know who is speaking to me when they write something. I can only take their words to be true. By lying in such a fashion he has broken our trust. I do not think leaving is the answer though. I think he needs to come back here and post again. Only then will he be able to emerge from the whole he has dug for himself. Only by gaining our trust again can he ever feel better. Walking away will only make what caused him to do this worse.

Does anyone have some way I can contact him? I think he needs someone to bring him back here. PM me with the information and I will do what I think is right. :D

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 19th, 2002, 04:49:18 PM
He's still got AIM, methinks...dunno if he'll go on, ever again, but...check his profile.

Sene Unty
Sep 19th, 2002, 05:10:54 PM
Thanks Lion

imported_Eve
Sep 19th, 2002, 07:16:58 PM
Morg said something which I agree with. Something about Karma.

I just don't know if any one here is in a position to hand out forgiveness, or lack thereof. The big picture is this is a very sad person. I don't think he MEANT harm on anyone. Everyone says, "ME ME ME, I feel, I think, I want, I JUDGE". What about him? He is hurting. In the scheme of things you're all okay. No one DIED. And you sure as hell feel better now, then you would have had Chase really been dead.

Yes, you had to deal with a some emotional distress for a day or two (which I think some are overcompensating for, especially when you say you didn't even know him). So what? Going to sue him for it? Many of you said you thought of doing the same thing before, but you didn't, and that was the difference between the two of you. Perhaps the difference is that you have never felt as low as he did.

Look - Chase didn't steal your wallet, and he didn't kill your sister. This guy did this in the name of personal emotional distress, and what if he goes and REALLY harms himself because of your judgements. How would you feel then? He's already low. He already realizes his mistake. We don't need to kick him when he is down.

Can any of you say you lost anything because of his lie? Trust for him maybe, but that's his burden, not yours. The Karma: the trust-lost, the guilt, the stupidity, and even deeper hurt than he felt before. Is that enough for you all? What do you want him to do before YOU can feel all warm and fuzzy inside? Cause in the meantime, his emotional troubles haven't gotten any better. He already apologized. He already feels stupid for it. Worst of all, he left to gawd knows what.

Two things can happen: life or death. You'd rather have life, right? So why cast away the living?

He's alive. Thank gawd. Thank gawd you're all alive, safe and sound behind your computer screens.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 19th, 2002, 08:08:22 PM
Ditto to Eve

Diego Van Derveld
Sep 19th, 2002, 09:13:28 PM
Perhaps. But then again, I'll need to be sober before I can take your words to heart.

Leeloo Mina
Sep 19th, 2002, 09:48:45 PM
Hmm.. I agree with Eve.

Gouyen Chee
Sep 19th, 2002, 10:43:49 PM
Eve, that was a very well-written post.

Now I'd like to throw in my $0.02 worth:

I can understand where Chase was/is coming from emotionally. The stress in his life had become unbearable and he relieved it by committing virtual suicide. Thank the gods it was only virtual. I tried doing it for real when I was 16 -- I could feel the Grim Reaper standing right by my side as I attempted to slash my wrists. Obviously I didn't succeed. I've tried it a couple of times since, always at times in my life when the stress and the pain had become utterly unbearable. They were cries for help. They were also manifestations of the bipolar disorder (aka manic-depression) that I have been struggling with for the past 25 years. I would not be surprised if such was the same case with Chase, as bipolar disorder commonly manifests itself in adolescence.

This has not been a comfortable admission for me to make but I felt it necessary to show up as someone who has "been there, done that and has the scars." It's not a joke, it's a disease, or more properly, a disorder, and can be treated. But even though the stigma of mental illness has lessened, it still exists. "Someone forgot to take their medication today," is still slung around as an insult and excuse for someone's behavior. Do you chide a diabetic for not taking his/her insulin? Then don't chide me about taking my cocktail of meds twice daily, meds that I need in order to be a fairly normal, functioning human being. And even that's on a knife-edge balance.

What Chase did was wrong, a betrayal of trust, but I can understand the distorted reasoning behind his decision. This kid needs all the help in the world and I sure hope he gets it.

Gouyen
robidougge on AIM

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Sep 19th, 2002, 10:50:14 PM
Thats my Evie! :) Always tellin it like it is! You go, girl! :)

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 19th, 2002, 11:01:29 PM
I kinda wanted mine to sound like that.....but I am not good with words. So in addition to what I said.....dittod with eve.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 20th, 2002, 02:27:35 AM
Sene: No problemo, muchacho!

We've got some REALLY smart people 'round these parts...:lol

Sene Unty
Sep 20th, 2002, 12:10:27 PM
I agree with what Eve said......yeah that may sound weird after the verbal onslaught I gave him, but I was really mad at the time. At this point I just want to get the guy to come back. I think he needs the atmosphere here......I think it will make him feel better.

Diego Van Derveld
Sep 20th, 2002, 12:13:32 PM
Originally posted by Diego Van Derveld
Perhaps. But then again, I'll need to be sober before I can take your words to heart.

I don't even remember posting this. Oh irony.

Sene Unty
Sep 20th, 2002, 12:17:04 PM
Maybe it was because you weren't sober????/

Leeloo Mina
Sep 20th, 2002, 02:11:20 PM
That's probaly why.. *slaps Diego aside the head*

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Sep 20th, 2002, 02:47:08 PM
:lol *bops Diego with paper for the hell of it*

Leeloo Mina
Sep 20th, 2002, 04:20:53 PM
*hits Diego again*

Er, wait.. Are we hijacking this thread? o_O

Mu Satach
Sep 20th, 2002, 05:23:22 PM
hmm... interesting... I never thought I ever encounter a real life Tom Sawyer or Huck Finn.

Chase my man, never met you, probably never will now that you're going... I just have to say this...

You've got a lot of people who care about you that makes you a wealthy man. Trust is earned and once lost it can be earned again. And no matter what's happening, it passes, nothing in this world lasts forever.

Take Care, God Bless, and don't let the moss grow between your toes.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 20th, 2002, 06:39:09 PM
:::Whacks Sene with a Toyota...:::

Piece of Japanese crap!

Well, anyway, we do need to at least talk to the dude. I think he made it worse on himself by doing this...

Leeloo Mina
Sep 20th, 2002, 09:17:53 PM
Yeah.. =/ I feel sorry him, though.. He shouldnt have done this but.. he did and we're not helping :(

Zatania Duvall
Sep 20th, 2002, 09:47:35 PM
He'll come back. They always come back. Just look at me. I was gone for a few months, came back. But no one remembered me(well a few did) :p

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Sep 20th, 2002, 11:20:47 PM
*bops Diego again before thwacking random ppl with FWI* hell, a few forgot me when I left for a bit but I didn't mind, just gotta move on.....

Leeloo Mina
Sep 21st, 2002, 12:16:05 PM
Originally posted by Zatania Duvall
He'll come back. They always come back. Just look at me. I was gone for a few months, came back. But no one remembered me(well a few did) :p

I left too.. I quit RPing but I couldnt stay away from the OOC forums for long.. I was surprised people remembered me o_O

and yeah.. he'll come back. it'll probaly be a while.. once he thinks people forgot what he did..

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 21st, 2002, 10:03:40 PM
Hmm. maybe he will maybe he wont who knows. That is up to him to decide.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 22nd, 2002, 06:47:35 AM
I remember that! You had like 1000 posts in that thread, and it ended with you asking why nobody was saying goodbye, Leeloo...Fett said it was because you would be back, anyway...

I just laughed...:lol

Leeloo Mina
Sep 22nd, 2002, 12:20:19 PM
Hm, I think I remember that..

uhh.. I dunno.. I forget whole months sometimes x.x

Sene Unty
Sep 23rd, 2002, 11:21:15 AM
Why was I hit with a Toyota??!?!?!?!?!

Oh and I hope he'll be back.......

Leeloo Mina
Sep 23rd, 2002, 02:20:36 PM
A TOY YODA!

Dante
Sep 23rd, 2002, 02:44:42 PM
heh.
that was a bliddy bad stunt he pulled.
got me worried.
ah well. hes alive, his accounts gone, so, why the hell not party?
[starts juggling toyotas]

Leeloo Mina
Sep 23rd, 2002, 10:30:50 PM
Toyotas OR TOY Yodas?

Moltar
Sep 23rd, 2002, 11:22:01 PM
::Watches Forum jump for joy.::

Come on, am I the only one who remembers those old commericals.

Gosh, I feel old...

Sene Unty
Sep 24th, 2002, 12:40:11 PM
*Still doesn't understand why he was hit with a TOYOTA...not a toy yoda. If he was hit with a toy yoda he wouldn't be pissed!!!:D*

Leeloo Mina
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:59:05 PM
I read something.. somewhere.. sometime.. about a lady sueing hooters? I think it was for an employe contest, they says they were going to give the winner a toyota and she won and she got a toy yoda.. or.. something, yeah.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 25th, 2002, 07:03:56 AM
rofl...

No, you were hit by a Toyota, and what a fine vehicle it is...if you like big clunky 4-runners with sideboards...

...but look on the bright side...you get to keep the piece of crap!

Sene Unty
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:03:02 AM
Yeah but my face is crushed in.....(And at this point I would take an Elephant with a rocket strapped to his back if it meant I could get from one place to the other without buming a ride.)

Oh and that Hooters story has to be crap...........I hope:D

Zasz Grimm
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:21:33 AM
I've neglected this thread for a while, and talking to Crystal on Saturday (And I just remembered) made me want to reply.

I myself had thought about doing what you did, a mock funeral. As stated, most of us here has. I've even dreamed about my own death and how people reacted. I understand that, but with that said, here is my two cents.

Chase, stress is the cause for many things. You should have just taken a leave of absence, no matter how long. This was wrong, and I know this has been sad, but a massive portion of emotion was poured onto this thread.

I myself felt touched and sad by this, and that is something that doesn't happen to me. I don't know you, and at the current moment in time, don't want to.

If you feel the sudden urge to IM me, don't. If you feel the urge to RP with me, don't.

Maybe in time, my opinion shall change.

Sene Unty
Sep 25th, 2002, 12:55:58 PM
I almost forgot what this thread was about when it started.......

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 26th, 2002, 06:06:37 AM
rofl, so did I...that's the problem with us, we forget stuff too fast in the face of fun...

:::Rolls over Sene in a Jaguar XKR:::

Sene Unty
Sep 26th, 2002, 12:25:02 PM
*Is in fact not run over......it was Sene's clone......and shoots Lion with a Buick launcher*

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Sep 26th, 2002, 01:41:09 PM
no clones! *bops Sene*

Leeloo Mina
Sep 26th, 2002, 02:53:23 PM
I figured it was crap too.. but just thought I'd share it lol.. that was like a year ago or more.. after TPM came out I think.

I can't belive this thread is still alive.. o_O

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 10th, 2002, 04:31:45 AM
I just heard a few days ago and thatw as a rotten thing to do but I know a lot of people are telling you that and you don't need to know. If you want to talk about something, I've got an ear. I dont know if Id be any help but hey.

Dont EVER do this again and things like this stick so your really going to have to work your butt off to get back on peoples good side. Never be afraid to ask for help and remember there are people who care about you. I dont know you too well but I have seen ooc posts and rped with you once or twice to know your a good guy, someone I might like to get to know better.

Sene Unty
Oct 10th, 2002, 09:17:50 AM
He hasn't been around since it happened.....your basically talking to a wall......

Leeloo Mina
Oct 10th, 2002, 10:44:21 AM
He'll come back.. they always come back..

Probaly a while from now and with a diffrent name and we wont know it's him.. but he'll most likely come back :)

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 11th, 2002, 10:44:32 AM
I tried talking to a wall once...all I could hear was "baboon, baboon"...

Sene Unty
Oct 11th, 2002, 12:08:25 PM
was it a wall full of Babbon trainers trying to call their baboons back to them???

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 11th, 2002, 05:09:44 PM
o_O nutters the lot of you......

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 11th, 2002, 07:39:43 PM
yup...damn C'tarl C'tarl...:lol

Fallon
Oct 11th, 2002, 07:50:01 PM
Since Hooters was brought up earlier, here's a tale to tell:

A man sued Hooters for not letting him "waitress". :x

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 11th, 2002, 07:52:46 PM
ERGH!

Alexis Crisse
Oct 11th, 2002, 08:10:41 PM
AND HE WON, TOO!!

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 12th, 2002, 12:05:39 AM
mew? I'm not a Ctarl Ctarl, I'm a Cizerack baka! *pans Lion*

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 12th, 2002, 01:32:37 AM
O_o

I am in a thread full of idiots, every single person here...hang on that includes me.

:(

DAMN!

Idolon Mortiferus
Oct 12th, 2002, 04:37:54 AM
ive heard things like that. there was a woman suing for not being allowed to be the Father Christmas in a department store......
apparently, she had the fat and the beard already, but they still didnt let her in. [eeek!]

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 12th, 2002, 10:48:41 PM
all I have to say to that is why? o_O

Ashley Illeus
Oct 12th, 2002, 11:09:52 PM
*shrugs*

Not as bad as the woman who sued this place she worked at *I think it was a clothing store for fat people* because they had fired her for losing weight.

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 13th, 2002, 04:53:05 AM
rofl...I've gotta see that...