PDA

View Full Version : Guns and Bullets Are A Girl's Best Friends

Evelyn
Sep 18th, 2002, 11:22:45 AM
Evelyn dropped her black jacket and slipped out of her leather pants. Wearing nothing but a white top and a black underwear, she poked the small river of clear water with her toe then decided that it was warm enough to take a small dip. A grin drew over her lips as she slowly stepped into the water. Her long hair flowed on top of the blue liquid's surface, until she completely plunge in her head, rising back up to the surface a few minutes later suddendly, whipping her hair back.

"Umm ...." She said with a happy tone as if she was purring while floating around the river.

She ran her fingers through her wet hair several times, before wetting her face again, closing her light brown eyes.

Alpha
Sep 18th, 2002, 07:44:20 PM
Satine was swimming through this same river, and was fast coming apon Evelyn's place. Floating on his back, Satine sees the flash of black hair streak by, and he automatically dives. Swimming to the far bank, Satine surfaces, and his jaw drops. On the other side, was what looked like Eve.

"eve?" Satine asks, his voice weak.

Solace Cane
Sep 18th, 2002, 08:02:25 PM
It was a hot afternoon, and Solace was tired. She had stopped under a tree and fell asleep in its cool shade, only to wake up by the sound of splashing water. Frowning, she stood up and stretched out her limbs tenderly.

Her muscles were still sore from last night, where she had been in a bar fight. Needless to say she won.

Today she was only wearing a black tank top with black leggings. Her shirt went up slightly to reveal the vertical scar that ran all the way down her spine.

Following the sound of gurgling water, she yawned sleepily and reached up with one hand to rub her eyes as she reached the river.

Eve ?

She lowered her hand and looked down, seeing the silver-haired boy that threatened her in Yog's. Bitterness filled her mouth as she crossed her arms and leaned against a tree, watching him. He, though, apparantly wasn't talking to her. Some other woman had caught his attention and Solace followed his eyes to the object of desire -- Another clone ?

Eve was dead, and Angua hadn't been seen for quite some time .. So who was this ?

Remaining silent, she watched, intrigued.

Evelyn
Sep 19th, 2002, 03:20:32 PM
"Hmm ?"

Evelyn turned around as someone called out the name of her dead good alter ego. She arched an eyebrow - Though she knew all the people Eve know, being inside of that Sith girl practically all her life and so on, Evelyn grinned as she saw Satine. She turned around, her tongue licking the side of her upper lip, then approached him slowly.

"Hi Satine." She said with a low voice.

Alpha
Sep 19th, 2002, 06:45:30 PM
Satine shakes his head, his silver quills spraying water everywhere.

'I must be halucinating. You're supposed to be dead. I saw you die..." Satine says, a confused look on his face.

Evelyn
Sep 20th, 2002, 09:34:30 AM
Evelyn knew that Eve had liked this Jedi before. And personally, she found it icky. Yet, she still got closer to him, close enough to murmure in his ear and trail her finger down his cheek.

"I'm real ... I came back for you, Capashen ..." She whispered softly in his ear.

Alpha
Sep 20th, 2002, 04:46:40 PM
Satine suddenly wraps Evelyn in a bear hug.

"I can't believe it." he says. "You're back!"

Evelyn
Sep 21st, 2002, 06:43:26 AM
Evelyn returned the embrace, but didn't say anything. She should've agreed with him, but it was getting way too disgusting to even lie about Eve's return. Yuck. She suddendly pulled the man under the water, going down with him with a large grin on her lips. The minute they were both in the water, she sent a message through the Force.

No, Capashen. Actually, that bitch is still dead.

With that, she leaned towards him and gave him a long kiss, before dumping him there and jumping out of the water. Going back up to the surface, she floated up, took all of her hair in a tail and twisted it, making it drip of water so it could dry faster. Still floating, she landed on the grass.

Walking pass the woman who had been sleeping earlier, she didn't glance up to her. No matter how many copies there was of Eve Siren, Evelyn can beat any of them. Besides, she knew all of them.

"Don't be so surprised, Cane. It's not polite for a lady to keep her mouth open."

Alpha
Sep 21st, 2002, 04:40:25 PM
Satine growls, and uses the Force to jump from the water, heating the air around him to dry him. His shorts turn to quicksilver, and then form into a sleeveless black leather duster, and black jumpsuit. He lands in front of Evelyn.

"Alright, who are you then?" he asks, his eyes blazing.

Evelyn
Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:34:02 AM
"Calm down, love. You are so much more adorable when you're all lovey-dovey on people." Evelyn grinned.

She ran her fingers of her right hand through her wet hair, while her left arm rested on her stomach. She then pointed towards her clothes, picking them up with the Force and then catching them into her hand. She put on her leather pants, while waiting for a response from him.

Alpha
Sep 23rd, 2002, 05:39:20 PM
"Maybe so, but I can't stand it when someone tricks me like that." Satine says, watching Evelyn.

Evelyn
Sep 24th, 2002, 09:31:07 AM
"Trick ? Oh, love ..." Evelyn shook her head, a grin still remaining on her glossy lips. "What's the matter ? You didn't like it ?"

Alpha
Sep 25th, 2002, 06:27:26 AM
"You aren't my Eve. I don't appreciate being tricked like that."

Evelyn
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:59:35 AM
"Oh, so you did like it." She smirked.

She shook her head, a small chuckle escaping her mouth as she grabbed her jacket, closing her eyes as she sighed.

"You're so stubborn, love. You know I am much better than Eve, in all and every way, with no exceptions."

Before he could blink, she was already centimeters from his face, breathing heavily and licking her upper lip slowly. She trailed her soft finger down the side of his cheek, before winking.

"Cutie." She murmured. "You can stand here ... Or, come get lost with me."

And before he could do anything, she had already deported herself meters away from him, holding her jacket over her shoulder with her gloved hand.

Solace Cane
Sep 25th, 2002, 03:51:59 PM
Well, Evelyn had a point.

Solace frowned slightly and uncrossed her arms, watching the exchange between the other "Eve" and Satine. It was so damn disgusting. She sighed and turned, heading back towards where she came from.

She had no time for this.

Alpha
Sep 25th, 2002, 05:27:21 PM
Satine raises an eyebrow, and the snorts.

"Sorry, but I'll pass this time." he says, turning on his heel, the silver quills of his hair flying out behind him, as he begins to walk away.

Evelyn
Sep 26th, 2002, 09:35:47 AM
"Oh, don't you want to know what happened to your precious Eve, love ?" She teased him some more.

The day was going by too slowly and she had nothing better to do than to mess with a Jedi.

Alpha
Sep 26th, 2002, 04:52:32 PM
"I was there. I saw her die. There was nothing I could do to stop it." The last stopped Evelyn dead in her tracks. She had never heard a Jedi so...emotional before. If she had reached out with the Force she would have felt a mixture of sadness and barely controlled anger at remembering the events.

"Unless you know something I don't."

Evelyn
Sep 27th, 2002, 06:21:48 AM
"Aww. Are you sad over her ? That's so cute." She laughed wickedly.

Alpha
Sep 27th, 2002, 09:23:46 AM
Satine throws Evelyn backwards with a powerful Force blast, and, as she looks up at the Jedi, she is, in fact, staring at the point of a flaming sword.

"That wasn't a very smart thing to do..."

Evelyn
Sep 28th, 2002, 08:27:41 AM
Evelyn looked up, still a chuckle escaping from her mouth as the flames' heat caressed her cheek. She stood up slowly, the point of the sword following her. Still, the grin didn't erase from her glossy lips.

"Poor little Satine, can't take a joke ?" She asked, before lifting her hand.

A very tall man appeared from his back. That man was done with nothing but the Force and Evelyn's dark abilities. He was almost transparent, as he grabbed Satine in a headlock, pulling him away from his Master - Evelyn, that is.

"You're no fun, Capashen." The Dark Jedi finally sighed.

Alpha
Sep 28th, 2002, 09:19:05 AM
Satine, with amazing flexibility, kicks behind him and smacking the man in the head, causing him to release him. He throws his flame sword, and it disapates, the flames forming a shockwave as they forcefully move apart.

"I think I should take that as a compliment from you..."

Evelyn
Sep 28th, 2002, 04:09:15 PM
"You're a dull dull dull dull person." She commented, in a sing-song.

The man reappeared behind Evelyn, his arms slowly wrapping around her body like a lover, he nuzzled her neck before giving a long lick upwards on her porcelain skin. She chuckled before motioning him to go away with a swift movement of her hand. He then, immediately disappeared.

Alpha
Sep 29th, 2002, 09:36:04 AM
"If you say so..." Satine says, turning, and beginning to walk away.