PDA

View Full Version : Masterless One!

Korik Bannor
Sep 17th, 2002, 07:44:17 PM
Korik finally reached his journey's end, entering the vaunted doors of the Greater Jedi Order recruitment center. Dressed simply in a dull yellow sleeveless robe bound by a black sash. And faded mauve trousers with sandals upon his bare feet. He arrived with his barest possessions with a change of clothes and a small collection of necessary essentials tucked in the duffle bag slung over his left shoulder. Korik stood motionless, patiently awaiting someone to greet him and offer assistamce.

Xazor Elessar
Sep 17th, 2002, 09:05:15 PM
"Greetings.....I am Warrior Jedi Knight and Council Member, Xazor Dawnstrider......you seek the Jedi, yes"

A gentle yet powerful voice rang out from the shadows as a woman clad in red robes and hood drawn, stepped further into the Light to face the newcomer......

Korik Bannor
Sep 17th, 2002, 11:38:39 PM
His muscular arms flexed as Korik laid eyes on the Jedi Knight named Xazor Dawnstrider approaching from the shadows. Her manner of approach was dignified and her speech authorative. Taking a short bow, he spoke, "Yes, I am indeed seeking the Jedi and desire to join your Order, Jedi Knight Xazor Dawnstrider. I am a haruchai from Melenkurion, my name is Korik Bannor. It is my pleasure to meet you."

He grinned though her face remained partially hidden. By the Force he knew he was in the presence of warm, congenial spirit.

Lann Kirauc
Oct 3rd, 2002, 11:03:27 PM
You can delete this thread, I am not goin to portray this character anymore. Just didn't work for me. Later! ;)