PDA

View Full Version : A guy walks through the entrance.......

dravanex
Sep 17th, 2002, 06:34:16 PM
walking slowly into the recruitment center.He is in awe that it look just like he imagined.Tired from his trip he walked over and sat down in a chair and looked around and thought to himself that there wasn't as many people as he imagined and he says under he's breath "I will become a Jedi i will".

Xazor Elessar
Sep 17th, 2002, 09:05:39 PM
"Greetings.....I am Warrior Jedi Knight and Council Member, Xazor Dawnstrider......you seek the Jedi, yes"

A gentle yet powerful voice rang out from the shadows as a woman clad in red robes and hood drawn, stepped further into the Light to face the newcomer......

dravanex
Sep 17th, 2002, 09:11:37 PM
It is very nice to meet you and yes i do seek the jedi because i would like to become one.
He said with nervous yet strong voice
(now eagerly awaiting her comment)

Xazor Elessar
Sep 17th, 2002, 09:37:49 PM
Xazor smiled gently beneath the hood of her robes, and pulled one hand up to remove it from her head. Upon doing so, her waist length blonde hair spilled out in long Garou Warrior Braids laced with golden coins. A radiance fell about her and she seemed to glow from the inside out with a beauty given to her by the Force. She smiled, exposing her elongated canines, and then stepped forward to eye him.

"But will you finish what you begin? This life is most difficult. You will be hated and hunted by many.....yet needed and sought after by all. Is that what you want? Are you ready for it? The Jedi Oath is not to be taken lightly......"

She said softly, not wishing to scare him away, but he had to realize what he was getting himself into. This was a way of life, not something that one did now and again.....

dravanex
Sep 17th, 2002, 09:46:00 PM
He takes in what she says
I will finsh what i start i will not give up and and if i am hated by any so be it.
he said with encreasing confidence and it showed