PDA

View Full Version : A new Jedi, needing a new room (COMPLETE)

Sameer Aryan
Sep 17th, 2002, 03:49:17 PM
As Sam walked pass the hallways, he noticed a lot of people in around him. Man! They're a lot of folks around here.... he said to himself. He finally found an empty room, entered it and organized his stuff. Once done, Sameer lyed down on his bed to relax, but he remembered hearing people talk about "the Force", and how it was related to being a Jedi in a big way, so he tried to do SOMETHING using the Force.

"Man! How does this work?!" he screamed out loud. One of the few times you saw Sameer angry was when he wasn't able to do something. "Now I'm really not sure about what I got myself into. What was I thinking?! It'll be too hard for me!" He fell on his knees at these words, holding his head in his hands.

Rognan Dar
Sep 17th, 2002, 05:38:53 PM
Rognan was returning to his room when he heard someone yell, he ran to the room and looked inside to see a man on his knees and face in hands.

"Are you alright?" Rognan asked walking in the room, wondering what was going on.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 17th, 2002, 06:57:40 PM
"Oh god..." Lance said shaking his head eyeing the young man as he stepped in right behind Rognar.

"Alone?...If you really wanna be part of our order you should become more social and find some friends, the best suggestion I can give ya is find a roommate. Really do it. Cause if you don't you'll go completly psych! You'll die or boredom!" He said laughing a bit somewhat for nothing.

"wait! I got an idea! Wanna meet a couple of padawans! Maybe you can find a roommate!" He said on an excited tone.

Sameer Aryan
Sep 18th, 2002, 07:09:38 PM
Sam heard a voice and turned around to see two figures standing at the door.

"Um....Hi?" these words came to him without thinking as he felt awkward. He felt his face turn red from shame. He came out of his thoughts on time to catch a certain young blonde man's last words.

Sameer thought about making new friends

"You're right, except that you can't find a good roommate around the corner..." Sameer was more confused than he had ever been, or maybe not...

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 18th, 2002, 07:13:42 PM
Wei had walke dpast when he saw Rog and Lance standing in the doorway.

"Is there something particularly interesting in this seemingly empty room?"

Wei looked over their shoulders to see Sam on his knees and his face red.

"Are you ok, man? You look like you've just been severely stressed out." Wei went over to Sam and helped him up. "This is a nice room, eh? And those two in your doorway are Lance Stormrider and Rognan Dar."

Rognan Dar
Sep 18th, 2002, 07:18:04 PM
Rognan gave a short smile seeing that everything was ok, "Well....I...could be your roommate, if you want but it also has to be alright with Yarden." Rognan said calming down.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Sep 19th, 2002, 04:48:51 AM
:: Lance waved his hand lightly htting it on his forehead.::

" Heh too bad I already got 2 people living in my quarters we're pretty much packed up in there, I would've invited you the live with the crew but like I said we're a bit too packed up and cause of Plo Koon we gotta change the oxygene to Co2 and if your not carefull you might just die in there" Lance shook his head lightly and turned around.

"Well good luck" He said walking out as, he then started running and put his hand on Wei's head to shake his hair.

"Nyah!"

Sameer Aryan
Sep 19th, 2002, 03:18:14 PM
Sameer soon saw Wei arrive and got up with his help.

The boy nodded and said "Yeah I'm okay. Nice to meet you guys!".

"Yeah...Pretty nice room indeed," Sameer noticed, turning back towards Wei, "...but your friend here" Sam pointed his thumb at Lance "...says I should get roommates, to make it more interesting, what do you think Wei?" Sam trusted Wei, and thought he'd give him good hints about the choice he should make.

"Lemme think about your offer!" Sameer whispered to Rognan.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 19th, 2002, 03:33:45 PM
Wei smiled. "It sure would help you get to know people. I myself do not have a roommate, but then again, all my friends just sort of found me. Let's go find you a roommate. That might do good for you."

Sameer Aryan
Sep 20th, 2002, 02:19:25 PM
"If you say so..." Sam accepted Wei's offer and started leading the way out until his eyes fell on Rognan Dar.

"Hey! Can we go talk to that Yarden guy that's your roommate? If that is possible that is..." Sameer asked him.

Rognan Dar
Sep 20th, 2002, 04:25:50 PM
Rognan smiled at Sam, "Did I not mention that Yarden is a Wevicat." He put his hands behind his back. "But yes, we can go see her."

Sameer Aryan
Sep 20th, 2002, 06:22:48 PM
Sameer chuckled.

"Oh, I see....Well it doesn't make a big difference to me." declared Sameer. "Let's just go check it out anyways." It was more of an invitation for Wei than anything else, because Sam didn't want to be going around the Living Quarters with people he had just met and didn't know well.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 23rd, 2002, 03:11:10 PM
Wei laughed. "A what? Never seen one of those." Wei laughed. "Let's go."

Sameer Aryan
Oct 22nd, 2002, 04:54:57 PM
Turning towards Rognan, Sameer asked: "Will you do us the honor of leading us to your room?"

There was a big smile on his face. Sam was happy, he wouldn't have expected to find someone that would be willing to share their room with him so soon.

Rognan Dar
Oct 23rd, 2002, 03:49:54 PM
Rognan returned the smile and started walking in the direction of his room.

"This way." He said pointing ahead of him.

Sameer Aryan
Oct 24th, 2002, 07:31:37 AM
Sameer followed Rognan along the crowded hallways.

"You can get lost in here!" he said turning to Wei.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 29th, 2002, 10:44:17 PM
"Very true, Sam. But if you let the Force be your guide, then it is ok. Remember that the Force is always there. Ask it to help, not tell it to help. That's a piece of advice from one Padawan to another ok?"

Sameer Aryan
Nov 6th, 2002, 05:24:43 PM
Sam didn't have a clue of what Wei was talking about: How do I let the Force be my guide if I barely have knowledge of what it is...

Even confused, Sameer nodded at Wei with a serious look on his face. He didn't want Wei to think of him as an idiot, specially because Wei had been the person answering ALL of his questions ever since Sam had arrived here.

Rognan Dar
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:32:03 PM
Rognan came to his door and unlocked it with a card key, there was a click and he opened the door to a room a little bigger the a normal room.

As they came into the room, there was a quiet grawl coming from inside. Rognan turned on the lights to reveal a black, panther looking cat with its teeth showing.

"Easy Yarden, you remember Sam, he might be moving in with us. That is if you agree?" He said bending down to her level, looking into her eyes.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:51:51 PM
Wei looked at the pet. "Cool cat. MArcus might like to see it."

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2002, 04:37:25 PM
"Really, is he into big cats?" Rognan said looking at Wei, then turned his gaze to Sam. "Go ahead and look around, its kind of big. There is the extra bedroom to your right, the bathroom infront of you, and my room is one the left." He said pointing out the spots.

Sameer Aryan
Nov 7th, 2002, 05:40:13 PM
"Who's Marcus?" Sameer asked while walking towards the extra bedroom and looking around. The room was pretty ok in his opinion: nice furniture, yet enough free space, the walls were painted white all around, but that could be changed perhaps...

Sam also checked the bathroom and found it clean enough.

"It all looks cool to me Wei!" he said turning towards his friend. "What do you say? Ok...maybe just one thing, I'm not sure if Yarden'll be ok with me living her..." Sam concluded, staring at the Wevicat.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 7th, 2002, 08:49:20 PM
Wei decided to wait until Sam was finished looking around before speaking.

"Marcus is into cats, period. He just really loves them. Marcus is a very famous Jedi Master around here. I even got to see the tail end of his signature 'Force Frying Pan' technique. That was very nice."

Wei looked at the Wevicat. "Why is that? She hasn't said a single thing to you. Go introduce yourself, Sam. She just might like you."

Rognan Dar
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:37:01 AM
Yarden looked from one of the strangers to the other, debating to herself if she could trust them. She knew Sam already but this new guy, even though he looked nice, looks can be deciving.

Yarden looked at Sam and stopped grawling, a sign of excpetence to show Rognan what she thought about him. She and Rognan had a way of talking to each other, in the way of the Lorrdians, through body language. Then she looked at Wei, with a look at Rognan told him that he was ok, just dont come near.

"Well I guess that settles it then. Sam, she says its ok, just need a few things tal;ked about first. And Wei, I would sujest not getting to close. She has a thing about space, being very protective over me. But I t hink she's loosening up about it all, I think she's starting to learn that its safe here." Rognan said patting Yarden on the head.

Sameer Aryan
Nov 12th, 2002, 06:23:59 PM
"Force Frying Pan eh...sounds cool..." Sameer had just finished talking when he turned around to listen to Rognan.

The young man was relieved that Yarden was ok with him moving in.

"Great then, if she has no problem 'cause I thought she wouldn't want anything to do with me! And Wei, believe me, he means it when he says that Yarden's very protective!"

While talking, Sam had a weird way of making gestures to explain everything. Even after hearing Rognan, Aryan still wasn't very secure about the Wevicat but he'd give it a chance.

"So you wanna talk about those things right now?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 12th, 2002, 06:30:51 PM
"Sure if you want to, but I dont know them, Yarden said that. So if you want to sit down and we can talk." Rognan said pointing to a couch at the far end of the room.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 12th, 2002, 06:51:34 PM
Wei nodded. "It's ok. I hope you guys get on well together. I need to go do some stuff before the sun sets. See you later, guys."

Sameer Aryan
Nov 13th, 2002, 06:41:22 PM
"Later Wei!"

Sam felt as if he had lost an ally. Sure, Rognan would become a good friend if they were to share the same room, but Wei was the first guy Sameer had met here.

Aryan walked towards the couch and sat on it. He looked uncomfortable: this might become his "home" but he didn't feel at ease.

"So?" he said, trying to smile at Rognan.

Rognan Dar
Nov 13th, 2002, 07:23:13 PM
"See you later Wei, ok lets get started." Rognan said sitting on the couch. He could see that Sam was uneasy, So he tried to comfort him. "Dont worry, it I'll be fine. Ok Yarden what are the rules that he should know?" He asked Yarden.

Yarden walked over to the couch and started to move back and forth, moving her head, and making some wierd sounds. Rognan watch and turning to look at Sam interpreted it for him.

"Ok, the first thing is dont come in my room. I dont think that will be hard. Second, give her some space, unless she comes to you. Third, um...what was the third one Yarden?" Rognan looked bcak at Yarden and she moved around again. "Oh yeah, help out around the place. She likes this place clean, it must be a girl thing." He said winking at Sam.

"Ok, now that thats out of the way, why dont we get some furnature for you and anything else you might need. Do you have anything with you?"

Sameer Aryan
Nov 15th, 2002, 07:39:57 PM
Sameer laughed.

"Cleaning up'll be no problem, but there is no way I'll EVER cook!" He laughed again for a while. As for not coming into your room, I understand cause I wouldn't want people sneaking into my personal business either. And Yarden should really NOT worry! There is no way I'll risk my life going near her. " Sam concluded with a wink.

"I don't have any furniture...I came here with few clothes, and that's it!"

Rognan Dar
Nov 15th, 2002, 08:03:04 PM
"Hm, then we need to get you some stuff. I dont know where to get that stuff, but I can find out. When I came into this room, everything was already here, except for the things I grought with me. But lets go and find out if there is any extra fernature around."

Rognan stood up and looked around, then looked back at Sam. "Lets go and find out, ok?"

Sameer Aryan
Nov 21st, 2002, 07:42:43 AM
"Okay sure, but you lead the way as I don't know this place well..." Sam replied.

"Where should we start our search?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 21st, 2002, 05:04:21 PM
"Well, we could start in the storage room. I'm sure there has to be somthing there." Rognan said as he lead the way looking around, for he did not know where everything was either.

He continued walking untill he left the Living Quarter and asked for help. A helpful Jedi pointed him the direction of the storage room. They came to a door that was bigger the a room door, he opened it and looked for a light switch. He found one and turned it on, the room lit up and there was furnature all over the place.

"Well, looks like we hit the jackpot." Rognan said smiling at Sam.

Sameer Aryan
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:06:05 PM
Sam followed Rognan all over the place. It kinda felt good knowing that he wasn't the only one who wasn't familiar with the place.

Sameer laughed at Rognan's comment as they entered he storage room.

"You sure we can borrow this stuff?" he asked on an uncertain voice. "And if we can, will we be able to bring it back in your room?" Sam continued. He didn't remember the Force, he was still thinking as a normal, non Force-sensative person.

Rognan Dar
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:12:34 AM
Rognan looked around and walked closer to some of the furnature.

"Well, I dont think it will be a problem and second, there is no harm in trying." Rognan said as he looked at a small bed and tried to lift it up. To his amasement it was lighter then he thought. He could lift it up but not carry it.

"Hey Sam, this bed is really light come over here and see if we can carry it. Hopefully all the furnature is made of the same metarial."

Sameer Aryan
Nov 24th, 2002, 03:09:29 PM
Sameer followed Rognan's instructions and walked next to him. He tried lifting the bed up to make sure it was as light as Rognan proclaimed it was. Hopefully it was indeed.

"So shall we?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:12:19 PM
"Yes, we shall." Rognan said smile, lifting the bed up. "Ok, now we need to find my room." He said leading the way out of the storage room, heading for the direction of his room.

They took a few wrong turns before finding his room, he put the bed down and opened the door to reveal Yarden, with a upset look, but he just pick the bed up again and carried it to the extra bedroom. He put it down and took a deep breath.

"Wow, it may be light, but it still is a long walk."

Sameer Aryan
Nov 28th, 2002, 12:39:01 PM
By the time they got back to Rognan's room, Sameer was exhausted. He wasn't a very active person and the long walk tired him.

"Could we sit a while before we go back for a drawer, 'cause darn I'm tired!" he asked Rognan.

"So where do you put the glasses?" Sam said, checking the cupboards. As he found one, he walked towards the sink to get fresh water. Sameer then sat down on the sofa.

OOC : :lol i dont have a clue about how the room is made, sorry if i ever invent stuff up!

Rognan Dar
Nov 28th, 2002, 05:07:19 PM
OOC: no problem, I dont know how its all set up either :)

IC:
"Yeah, I'm tired to. The glasses are in..yeah in there. Well we at lest have a bed for you, and its starting to get late."

Sameer Aryan
Nov 30th, 2002, 08:00:33 PM
Sameer started to feel tired.

"Know what? You're right, it's late. Why don't we just go to sleep? We'll see about it later!"

Sam got up and walked towards the sink. He washed the glass he had just used and then left for his room. He layed down on the bed. It was rough, specially since it did not have any sheets or so, but as tired as he was, he did not care anymore. He felt his eyes closing slowly as he felt asleep, thinking about the following day...

OOC: Let's stop this thread here shall we? We'll just say I got the rest of the furniture somehow... LOL (sorry, just that I'm not very patient :( )

Rognan Dar
Dec 2nd, 2002, 11:09:15 PM
OOC: Thats what I was going to say :)

"Ok, see you in the morning." Rognan said as he sat in his room thinking about the day before ging to sleep himself.